~Chapter42~

Mrs. Patterson heard the doorbell ringing and opened it to see me standing there.

     "Hi, Mrs. Patterson. Is Ethan there?"
     "Oh, yes, Ethan's here, Cherie dear."
     "Okay mom, I'll be right down."
     "Alright. By the way, do you know the reason why Ethan is filled with bruises? Did he get into a fight?"

     "Well... You see my classmate did that to him."
     "What awful classmate you have Cherie why would he hurt my precious Ethan like this."
     "Don't worry, I told my classmate already that he should apologize to my best friend. But I don't know if he will do it."

     "Well, if he's not going to apologize then I'll see to it that he's going to prison for hurting my baby."
     "Mom, don't you think you're overreacting. Besides, I have Cherie by my side. Right, Cherie?"
      "Yeah."
      "If he does that again I'll press charges on him. But for now I'll let him off with a warning. So Cherie, tell your friend to be more careful next time."
      "I will, Mrs.Patterson.

      "Okay, if you need anything I'll be in my room."
      "Alright mom."

It was silent for a while before Cherie spoke.

    "Ethan, I'm sorry if Daniel fought with you. I don't know him sometimes."
     "It's okay, Cherie. I'll be careful next time.

We went inside and I sat on the couch.

     "Ethan, I've already told Daniel to apologize to you."

He smiled.

     "Ah, Cher, have you thought about it yet?"

      "About what?"
      "About what I said to you in my secret place."
      "Oh, that?"
      "So, have?"
      "Ethan, can you give me some more time?
      "Sure, Cher, just think about it and tell me your answer when you're ready. He said and kissed the top of my head.
      "I will. Then,I'll go ahead. I'll see you later."

      "Okay, Cher."
      "Call me when you're having a hard time in math I'll help you."
      "Okay, thanks, Cher. Bye. Ethan." I said and waved at him before I entered the house.

Meanwhile.

Daniel was in class with Harris and Gio when they both asked.

     "What's wrong you look down today and why did you get bruises on your face? Did you fight with someone?"
     "About that,  I fought with Ethan because I thought he was with another girl, turns out that girl is her sister. Now Cherie won't even talk to me because I punch her best friend."
      "Oh, my.  Daniel your jealousy is really getting out of hand."
     "What can I do? I really like Cherie. I want her to like me too."

     "I know bud, but not this way you shouldn't hurt people just because you like her. It's not right, look what happened. You broke Cherie's trust. Hmm is there any way Cherie might forgive you?"
      "There is, but it's a difficult thing to do."
      "What is it you have to do?"
      "She said I should apologize to Ethan and Ethan forgives me she'll do the same."

A little later.

I went home and took a quick shower and wore my blue shirt and my white skirt then I went to school. I saw Marie and Claire were in P.E. class so I decided to join them. I was in P.E. class practicing some dance moves. While Marie and Claire watch me. Then my phone rang.

I stopped for a moment and went to bleachers to take a  rest. Then, my phone is still ringing so I checked the caller and it says: MJ I answered it.

     "Yes, Jeffrey?"
     "Cherie, did you Ethan practice the script?"