~Chapter37~

I completely forgot I had my music class today. Better call up Jennie maybe she can help me with this predicament. So I got my phone and dialed her number. It's ringing. Then she answered by saying 'Hello'
     "Hello, Jennie, I need your help can you please be here and bring one of your flutes so I can borrow one."
     "Okay, give me fifteen minutes I'll meet you at your lockers okay? I'll tell Ethan to drive me there."
     "Oh, Jennie, hurry I don't have much time."
     "What street is your school again."
     "It's in Rose Street."
     "Okay, we'll be there as soon as we can alright, just relax. We'll be there.
     "Okay thanks Jennie."
     "Just relax and we'll be there in about fifteen minutes.
     "Okay, thanks guys.
So Jennie got her flute and the extra from the music room and tell Ethan what's going on. When Ethan heard the news he quickly got his car and told Jennie to get in. So they drove to Cherie's school and got down. They went inside and waited by the lockers.
I was in the bathroom fixing myself I just finished to relive myself. So I went out and saw Jennie and Ethan waiting for me at the lockers. I went near them.
     "Hey, guys."
     "Hi, Cherie, you seem nervous?"
     "Yeah, did you bring the flute?"
     "Sure, did. Here," Jennie said and gave me the flute.
     "So teach me, and quickly."
     "So hold the flute on to your lips and blow.
     "Like this?"
So I held the flute to my lips and blew into it.
     "Yes, Cherie like that but you have to cover up the holes too.
     "Oh, I get it."
     "Now try again?"
     "Okay."
So I tried again and I'm starting to get the hang of it.
     "Thanks, guys, I said and hugged them.
     "You're welcome. Now go."
     "Thanks, by the way can you stay and watch me play by the window."
     "Oh, Cherie, I'm sorry but I have to go home. But Ethan can stay with you."
     "Okay, just don't forget to give Ethan the flute once your done."
     "Okay, I won't."
     "Come on Cherie, let's go see you later sis."
    "Bye." Jennie said and left.

Meanwhile~
Daniel just finished his Science class then went on to his next class witch is math. I just hope Cherie's teachings will help me more. He said to himself.
So the teacher came in and just talk about equations and other math problems, then an our passed, Ms. Lisa ask us to turn in our homeworks and we did.
      "Okay, class I'll give back your notebooks later in the day. Class dismissed.
So Daniel went out cause his finished with his class. He was just walking by then he went pass the music room. He saw Cherie by the window playing her flute. She's really good at music too. He said to himself. Then he notice on the audience there was Ethan watching her too. Why is that jerk here? Ahh." he said feeling angered but why do I feel this way. I don't know.
Then Cherie and Ethan went out. Daniel hid on the corner.
    "Wow, Cherie, you're really good at playing the flute."
     "No, I won't be this good if Jennie didn't teach me earlier."
     "Cherie, want to grab lunch later? I'll treat you somewhere nice."
     "Oh, really?"
     "Here's Jennie's flute back can you say to her thank you for lending it to me.
    "Okay, I'll tell her."
I smiled at him.
He came close and I step back he came closer until our faces were so close one wrong move our lips would touch. I then broke the silence by saying.
     "Huh, Ethan where are we going to have lunch?" I said and look at him.
Awe, she's so cute I want to kiss her but I can tell she's not up for it yet.
     "Hmm, how about in Italianese restaurant."
     "Hmm, I haven't had Italian food for a while. Yeah, sure. It's been a while."
     "Okay, I'll pick you after school bye." he said and left.
Then Daniel went out.
     "Hi, Cherie."
I look back to see Daniel there.
     "Woah, Daniel can you not startle me like that?"
     "Sorry, I saw you in the music room playing the flute your so cool."
     "Awe, thanks."
     "And I can't help overhearing that you'll go to a Italian restaurant."
      "Why, yes, Ethan will treat me later."
     "Cherie, can I come too?"
     "Why would like to come?"
     "I want to taste Italian food too."
     "I don't know if Ethan will agree to that but I'll ask him later. I'll see you later Daniel." I said and went to the lockers to put my books. Then I see the girls walking. I walk near them.
    "Hey, girls."
    "Did you finish your sessions for today."
     "Yeah, we just finished earlier."
     "Hey, Ethan just ask me to go with him to a Italian restaurant."
     "Wow, expensive. Ethan must really like you."
    "That again? I thought I told you already. Ethan and I are bestfriends but sometimes I can feel something different in him."
      "Like what?"
      "I don't know I can't explain it."
      "I'm very sure he really likes you."
      "Please stop. I don't know what your talking about. Ethan and I are bestfriends."
     "Yeah, we know."
     "Oh, girls, I forgot, Daniel wants to come with me and Ethan but I said I'll have to ask Ethan first. Don't you think it's a bit stange to if Daniel will come with us."
    "Yeah, I think so."
    "And not only that if Daniel comes along with you guys. He'll be the third wheel."
     "What do you mean?"
     "What I mean is if Ethan and you go out together. Daniel will feel left out in some way cause Ethan ask you first and not him?"
     "Yeah, I think you're right. But Daniel wants to come because he said he wants to try Italian food."
     "His just saying that to be with you. Don't you see. Daniel likes you."
     "I already told you guys, Daniel like someone else and it isn't me. Will you stop teasing us now. It's really not like that."
     "Okay, then whatever you say. We'll go ahead, see you tomorrow.

So I headed out the school and I saw Ethan waiting for me. Daniel went out and saw me. He came near me and said.
    "Hey, wait for me."
    "Wait, are you coming too? Cherie."
    "Sorry, Ethan, he really wants to come and eat with us.
      "No, it suppose to be only the two of us."
     "Come on, take me with you I'm starving" he said.
     "Fine, there's nothing I can do since your here already here. Come on you get in.
I took the passenger seat and Daniel sat on the back. and Ethan sat in the drivers seat and started the car. It took an hour to get there. It's getting awkward in here because Daniel tag along but it's okay I guess. After fififthen minutes. I'm getting bored so I ask Ethan to turn on the music it played She Will Be Loved by: Maroon5
Ethan and I sing to the tunes of it. I can hear Daniel singing as well. Then after a few minutes we got down and saw a big building and it says. Welcome to the Taste of Italy.