~Chapter66~

I woke up in my bed due to the sunlight hitting my face. However, the main reason was my alarm clock going off. I want to stay in my bed a little longer. Just then, someone barged at my door and I looked up and saw that it was none other than Sunnie.

"Ah, Sun Sun. Don't you know how to knock?"I said, irritation tingling my voice. With that, I kicked off the blanket to the floor as I got up.

"Don't you know Ethan is here, to see you?"

"What? Why is he here?"

"I don't know," she said as she shrugged her shoulders. With a smirk, she continued, So get ready. I'll tell Ethan that you will come down to meet him in a little while." She said and gently closed the door.

I started to fix my room by putting the pillows on the bed, arranging and folding the blanket. Afterwards. I stretched my body a little so I will not get stiff after a little workout. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I turned on the shower to let the water trickle over my body as I scrubbed the rose scented soap all over my body using the scrubber. After that, I also used an appropriate amount of the same rose scented shampoo to wash my hair.. I then rinsed myself with water and washed my body. Afterwards, I got a towel on my nearside rack. Then I wrapped it on my body before leaving the bathroom.

I wore my underwear and pants before I sat on my chair to dry my hair. I did it by plugging my blow dryer and started to blow dry my hair. After that, I looked through the closet for a t-shirt or crop top I would wear later. Hmm. I took out my push up bra hooked on then I started searching for the perfect one that would match my jeans. Oh, here it is. I took out my blue jean crop top with a red flower embroidered to it at the side front. It's perfect. I paired my outfit with my red heels. Good thing it's Saturday, a day of RnR. Then I sat on my chair and began to put on my make up. I put my primer only and my two toned lipstick that is pink and red. I fixed my hair up tied it into a fishtail braid then I went downstairs and I saw immediately that Ethan was stunned by the outfit I was wearing. I flipped my hair and I can tell through his eyes that his heart skipped a beat. So I got down and saw him and asked him.

"Hi, Ethan, what brings you by?"

"Nothing, I just stop by if you would like to have breakfast with me?"

"Well, since I'm all dressed and perked up, why not?"

"You would?"

"Yeah. But you'll be paying, right?"

"Huh?"

"Fine, it's my treat this time."

"Mom, dad, I'll have to go, I'll see you later. I said as I waved goodbye at them.

"Oh sure." They answered.

"Sis," Sunnie interrupted.

"Yeah?"

"Enjoy your date with Ethan."

"Ya, Na date anigodun." (Hey it's not a date.")

"Sure, and I wasn't born yesterday."

"Sunnie, kumanjumhae jebal." oh?" ("Sunnie will you please stop.")

"Okay, just enjoy your day okay?"

"I will, Thanks." I said in and rolled my eyes at her with a sarcastic tone which is making me completely annoyed at her.

"Come on, Cherie, let's go." he said as he opened the car door for me.

"Thanks, Ethan, I said as I got in.

"Where are we going by the way?"

"You'll see. If you want you may sleep for a while because it's quite a long drive."

"Okay."

So I slept and I had a dream. I dreamt of Daniel and Sofie making out and I was just there watching them though I cried because it broke my heart to see my boyfriend kissing one of my bestfriend's I started to cry but he didn't notice me crying. I cried inside and tears flowed from my face. He saw me and said,

"Oh, Cherie, if you only loved me, everything would have gone smoothly I loved you but that love was gone because you didn't even take care of it. At least Sofie was there for me and she noticed my existence."

"Daniel, how could you do this to me? I thought you loved me, I thought you only need me?" I said I held back tears.

"Well, I did. But you didn't care about my feelings for you. I was heartbroken but Sofie comforted me and I started to fall for her instead." He said to her as he kissed her lips in front of me and started making out. I fell on my knees and cried. But he didn't care, he didn't care.

Ethan saw Cherie sleeping but something felt so wrong because Cherie was uttering some words that she cannot quite make out. so he shook her awake.

I fluttered my eyes open and realized it was only a dream. I felt tears in my eyes. Ethan saw me and something didn't feel right, he saw me crying which is making him worry more about her and he hugged me. I buried my face on his chest and cried. He just patted my back as I continued to cry. Then he asked me which made me look at him.

"Cherie, why are you crying?"

"I had a dream and it felt so real?"

"Cherie, what kind of dream did you have to make you cry your heart out?"

"I don't know if I can tell you."

"Of course you can tell me, I'm your best friend and I don't like seeing you cry. It breaks my heart to see you cry. Please just tell me what happened in your dream?"

"Promise me you'll not get angry first?"

He saw me crying and went near me and used his finger to wipe my tears. My eyelashes drenched in tears reacted sensitively to his touch.

"I promise I won't get angry."

"Okay." I said and started talking.