~Chapter63~

So I went to the science lab and took a seat beside Harris because I know he's going to be my partner. So the teacher entered the room and wrote something on the board. We got our notebooks and copied what's written on the board. She discussed botany. After an hour discussion we were paired into groups.

     "Harris, I hope you'll be my partner again this time."

     "Yeah, me too Cher."

At that moment, our teacher spoke. "So here are the pairings Rita and Mico, Celine and Celia, Daniel and Gio and Harris and Cherie."

I was so happy I got Harris as my partner again.

     "Ugh, I want Cherie to be my partner."

     "Don't worry, bud, I'm sure you'll have your chance."

     "I hope so, Gio." He said.

With a sigh, they listened to the words of their teacher one again. "Pay attention. Just follow this formula in your book, do pages fifteen to twenty five and read it carefully because there are tricky ones so I'll leave you to it."

     "Wow. There's so many formulas to follow so you think we can do it all in just one go?"

     "Yeah, but I know we can do it, because you're good at it Cherie."

     "Don't say that. You are better than me."

     "Let's go, let's do it."

So we put on our lab coat gloves and goggles and got started and started working on it. We started by adding the green liquid to the white one and we wrote: AxG2πU4. The next one we mix pink, white and purple to make a pinpurl mixture. We added a bit more purple and white liquid on it. Then we answered. Purpink is equal to P×2ink×purπ2. Then we move on to the next one. We added blue liquid to the white liquid and mixed it. Then we added some white and blue liquid to it. I can see it changing color, it's becoming a bit lighter and I can smell the scent of the daisies and burnera flowers. It's fragrant. Just in time the teacher came back to check our work.

     "Daniel and Gio - good, but not quite. It's alright you'll get it next time. Marie and Claire almost there keep it up and lastly Harris and Cherie let's see. Wow. I love the fragrance."

     "Did we get it right?"

     "Yes, you got it right, congratulations."

     "Yey, Harris we did it!" We said jumped up and down celebrating.

     "Yeah!"

     "Why is something the matter?"

     "No, but can you introduce me to your friend Jennie?"

     "Why do you want to meet her?"

     "I just want to know her."

     "Oh, sure, I'll ask if she's free."

     "Really?"

     "Yeah, sure I'll let her know."

     "Okay, thanks."

     "Sure, Harris, I'll see you around." I said then took off my lab coat, gloves and goggles and headed out the lab.

I headed back to my locker and saw Ethan was gone. Maybe he's at the canteen to get some food. I said thinking. I just put my things in my locker and get the things I need for P.E. class such as my P.E. notebook and I headed to the designated room. I sat on the floor and waited for the teacher to arrive.

A few minutes later, she arrived and started discussing the positions and structure exercises. She just wrote on the board and we just copied our own notes. "So just practice those positions and structure exercises and there'll be a quiz next week with those structural positions so better practice and research as well. I didn't write the whole process so just figure it out yourself okay. Class dismissed."