~Chapter96~

I went to the cafe nearby to meet Marie. I wonder what we'll talk about. I entered the cafe and ordered a cold strawberry peppermint drink. I looked around.

A few minutes later, Marie arrived. I waved to her. She noticed me and went to my table. Upon her arrival, I asked.
     "What do you want to talk about?"
     "Well, my boyfriend wants to see you. I don't know why, but it's kind of weird that he told me out it." With a deep breath, she continued. "I don't why he wants to meet you but I think he likes you."

I was taken aback by her words. But I do remember that Riz once helped me find my bracelet.
     "Marie, are you sure? You are technically his girlfriend. You should be mad at him for liking me."
     "I cannot get mad at him just for that. I don't know, maybe he wants you to be one of his friends."
     "Are you sure about that? Because he seems a little off to me."
"Please, Cherie, come and meet him just one time and I will tell him not to bother you again."
"Ugh, fine." I finally said, giving in.
"Really?"
"Yeah, I'll meet him. To get this over with."

Flashback.
Before Marie asked Cherie to meet Riz.

Riz was thinking about Cherie, the girl from school. She's just so pretty, even prettier than my girlfriend. Why can't I get her off my mind? He said, pacing around the room. Then, he thought that he should meet her and tell Marie about it so she wouldn't get suspicious.

Marie was washing the dishes when Riz came out of his room. He hugged Marie from behind. With a giggle, she turned around and said.
"Babe, do you need something?"
"Yeah, about that. Yes, I do need something."
"What is it?"
"Can you do me a favor?"
"Let me hear your favor first."
"Can you ask your best friend to see me?"
"Why? Is there anything you want to say to her?"
"Just ask her to meet me. Please, babe."
"Why do you want to meet her? Tell me."
"I just want to be her friend that's all."
"Okay, but you better not cheat on me."
"Of course, I just want to know her more. That's all."
"Okay, I'll let you two meet."
"Thanks, babe. You're the best." He said kissing her, she just laughs, shrugging the weird feeling off.

End of Flashback.

"Marie? Hello, are you still there?"
"Ah yeah, sorry. What were you saying?"
"So, are you and Clarie available this weekend? Let's bond together with Jennie."
"Yeah, okay."
"But, can we bond next weekend? You just agreed to meet my boyfriend this week."
"What? You scheduled it already?"
"Not this weekend. I'm going to meet Ethan and bond."
"Okay, I'll text Riz, and let's re-sched next week."
"Okay. See you then."

I waited for the bus to arrive. I sat on a nearby bench and took out my phone. Afterwards, I put my earphones on to listen to my favorite K-pop band, Cravity. Star was the first song in the playlist. It was very soothing.

It began to rain. Ugh, I forgot my umbrella. Just then, someone behind me covered me with their umbrella. I turned around to see...

Sunnie was waiting for Cherie to come to pick her up when it was suddenly raining hard. Everyone was running and looking for shelter. She was sitting outside of the school on a nearby bench. Then suddenly someone covered her. She turns around to see. Nathan holding an umbrella to cover her. He asked.
"Sunnie, you might get sick here. Take it and he took off his raincoat and handed it to her.
"Nathan, it's okay."
"Well, I'm not okay. I don't want you to get sick."
She didn't think Nathan could be so sweet she thought.

I turn around to see Daniel holding an umbrella to me and he said.
"Here, Cher, take it."
"No, I couldn't possibly take that."

He hands over the umbrella to me.
"I'll be fine."
"Wait, are you done with your classes?"
He sighed.
"Nope, I still have Art class."
"Really? Miss Lily still didn't dismiss the class? I mean it's raining very hard and the students have to go home."
He just smiled and said.
"Well, how about you? Are you done with your classes?"
"Yeah, I just finished earlier than usual, so I'm heading home."
"Oh, I see, I'll drop by your house later."
"Okay, sure," I said got on the bus and waved goodbye. The bus drove off minutes later. It stop and many people got on and off the bus. Then there's my stop."