~Chapter78~

I went to the cafeteria to check on Ethan. I saw him sitting there with some food on his table. Maybe he got hungry. I smiled and went near him.

     "Ethan, did you buy all this food?"
     "Well, I'm hungry, so yeah, come eat with me, Cher."
     "Okay."

So we ate and chatted for a while.

     "Cher, are you done with your classes?"
     "Almost, I have science next and after that I have Values."
     "Oh, I see."
     "Hmm, it's delicious," I said as I ate the fishcakes.
    "Cherie, you have sauce on your face."
     "Really? Where?"

He smiled.

     "Right here." He said as he kiss me to remove the dirt away. He quickly pulled away.

It's a good thing that no one notices because we are the only ones dining in the cafeteria. I blushed and said.

    "Ah, Ethan we should be careful someone might see us."
     "Cherie there's no one here but us."
     He said leaning in for another kiss.

I smiled.
    "Ethan, stop, I have to go to my class now."
    "I'll let you go if you let me kiss you," he said with his puppy dog eyes.
      "Ugh, fine. Just make it quick."
      He leaned over to kiss me and I responded to his kiss we made out for a bit then he gently pulled away.
      "Go, now and I'll see you later."

A while later.

Sunnie was at school and she was with Gigi and they were just going to the classroom when suddenly, a tall girl blocked their way.

     "Senia, will please get out of my way?"
     "Or what?"

Then a boy defended her.

     "Hey! Leave her alone or I'll tell the teacher that you're bullying her."

Senia went away.

     "Thank you for defending me."
     "It's nothing, I'm Leo."
     "It's nice meeting you Leo. My name is Sunnie."
     "Wow, your name suits you."
     "What do you mean?"
     "Because you're full of sunshine."
     "I see. Well, I better go."
     "Yeah, see you then."
     "Thanks again," she said as she left.

He smiled as he went away. She look back and went to her class.

     "Ugh, I hate math."
     "Why your sister is good at math? What's the problem, Sunnie."
     "I'm not as smart as her?"
     "Then ask her, I'm sure she'll agree to help you do it."
     "Come on, Sunny we're going to be late a girl says and dragged her friend into the room.
     "Wait, what?"
     "That girl, we have the same name?"
     "I'm sure, it's just a coincidence. Come on, let's get to class."
     "Okay." She said as shrugged the feeling as she headed in.
     "Hey, wait for me, Nathan."
     "Come on, Nathan. Let's hurry!" Harry said to him.
     "Coming!"

A few minutes later.

I was walking into the school when suddenly I bump into a girl who looks like me except she has longer hair.

     "What the you again?"
     "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you."
     "It's okay. Uh, what's your name?"
     "My, name is Cherry."
     "What? My name is the same as yours!"
     "How do you spell your name?"
     "It's like a fruit. How about you?"
     "Mine is like this." I wrote it on a piece of paper. Cherie."

We laughed. After a while, the bell rang.

     "So, see you later."
     "Yeah, sure."

Then I headed to the classroom.

I have science next so I went to the locker to get my science book and notebook. Then I head in. I saw Daniel sitting with Harris. I saw him look at me. I just pretended not to see him and took my seat next to Marie and Clarie. Then they both asked me.

      "Cher, look at Daniel over there. He's looking at you."
      "Can you not point out the obvious? I know already know. I saw him."

Just then, the teacher came in
      "Hi, class. You all know me, I'm Miss Lisa, class I want you to meet Miss Sara she's going to be your student teacher for today. I'm going to a meeting so she'll good care of you while I'm gone. Be good to her."

So Miss Lisa left us with Miss Sara.

     "So class, shall we get started?"

Someone raises his hand.

     "Yes?"
     "Shouldn't you look at pairing first before we start?"
     "Of course, so the pairings for today will be. Gio and Liza, Marie and Clarie, Cherie and Cherry and Harris and Daniel."

He sighed.

     "Ugh. When will I partner up with Cherie," he said feeling annoyed.
     "I'm sure, she'll get paired with you next time," Harris said to Daniel.
     "Yeah, I hope so."

     "So class the next step is. Pour the blue liquid and green liquid and mix it until it hardens then I'll call Miss Lisa to check on you."
     "Okay."

So we put on our lab coats and started doing the mixtures of formulas.
    "Uhm, so did you get the formula, Cherry?"
     "Ah, yeah, so let's do it."

So we tried to mix blue and green we keep on mixing the liquids until the mixture combined and it slowly harden.

     "You're really good at formulas Cherie,"
     "You too."
     "Um, if you're not busy we can hang out and talk about stuff."
     "Yeah, sure, that be great."

I smiled at her.

     "See you later then."
     "Yeah, sure."
     "Okay, see you!"
     "Okay, class, the lab is over. Let's see who got it right."

     "Harris and Daniel, you've done well, I'm impressed. Daniel, just practice more and you'll soon get the hang of it. Next, Marie and Clarie, you did quite well and I can see you have fewer errors. Great job. Lastly Cherie and Cherry. Woah, I didn't know you both have similar names. So you two did very well. I'm impressed."
     "Thank you." we both said.
     "Okay, class dismissed."

We got out. I wonder where Ethan went.
I went to my locker to put my books inside my locker. Then I walked to the cafeteria and saw Ethan was there anymore. Then I got a text message saying.

     "Are you done with classes?"
     "No, but I'm nearly, I just have to check if teacher Margaret is in if not come pick me up.
     "Okay, love."
     "What did you just call me?"
     "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to startle you like that. Anyway, talk to you later, bye." He said as he hung up.
     "Weird, this is the first time he called me love. Awe, it's so cute." I said mumbling to myself.

Huh, what am I thinking? I snapped out of it. Then I got my values notebook then head to our class.

I went to the classroom and I don't see Ms. Margaret. I just took a seat and waited for a while. Then I saw some of our classmates leave. The bell then rang and classes are over. I then went outside the school and called Ethan to pick me up. Minutes later. I saw him. I went near him and he asked me.

     "Are you done with classes? I'll buy you ice cream and take you home. Come on."
     "Okay."