~Chapter69~

I woke up with the sound of my alarm going off. I got up and checked what time it was on my phone. It's 6:30 and with that, I reminded myself that I have to get up, but I don't want to leave my comfortable bed. I forced myself to stand up and open the curtains which allowed the sunlight to enter my room. Due to that, I was slightly more awake and ready to start the day.

I begin to stretch my body and do some work out. While I'm at it, I also did some yoga stances and stretched my body. Afterwards, I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. As soon as I turned the knob on which allowed the cold water to touch my skin, I was shaken awake. I used my rose scented body wash and put some soap on my scrub and then scrub it all over my body then I took a little drop of shampoo and gently rub in my scalp, I scrubbed the soap throughout my body and closed my eyes so that the soap doesn't go in, after a while I turn on the knob. Then the water pours down on me. I start to rinse my face and body. I start to rub my hands on my shoulders so that the excess soap will come off.

Then, I turned off the knob and squeezed my hair so that the excess water would come off. I also grabbed my towel and put it on my body and went to my walk-in closet and put on my underwear and clip on my bra. Then I rummage to my clothes for something to wear. So I took out my white with black stripes crop top and my black skirt and my white wedge shoes and got my notebooks and put them in my black stripes sling bag. It's a good thing that it's Friday today and tomorrow it's the weekend already. I can't wait for tomorrow to come. I went downstairs and saw mom preparing breakfast while dad was reading the morning paper. Then saw me and said,

    "Goodmorning, Cherie, did you have a good sleep last night?" Mom asked me with a smile on her face.
    "Yeah, mom," I said as I smiled at her.

I went downstairs and I saw the table had been set. I sat on a chair and mom served me some food. Then Sunnie came downstairs rubbing her eyes as she sat beside me. waiting for breakfast to serve.

    "Oh, good morning you two?"
    "Hi, mom."
    "So did my two girls have a good sleep?" She asked as she served our breakfast.

It's bacon and eggs toast and jam and for our drinks we have some grape juice. I ate my breakfast and rushed off to catch the bus. I went in and sat at the front and just stared at the window. Then the bus stopped and many people got down and went in the bus. After a while, it drove off again only to stop again. At that time, I saw Tony get on the bus.

Please don't sit next to me, please don't sit next to me. I said in my mind. He then said beside me. Ugh. Great, now I'm stuck with him. Just what I need right now. I thought to myself. I just ignored him. Then he called me.

     "Cherie."

I looked at him and said.

     "What do you want Tony?" I am irritated and annoyed at the same time.
     "I just want to ask you. Is Daniel really your boyfriend now?"

I cannot answer why can't I answer that? Is it because if I told him he wouldn't stop bothering me. But if I remain silent like this, he'll think that I might be Daniel's girl when I'm not.

    "No, right?" he asked me.

I just said.

     "What's it to you anyway?"
     "Why? I care because you're my ex-girlfriend."
     "That's right I'm your ex and you shouldn't care about what their exes do. Because from what I remember, you don't trust me enough."
     "It's not that it's Ethan,"
     "Don't you dare drag Ethan into this cause he has no fault you just assumed that Ethan and I were more than friends. It's a good thing I broke up with you. Now I see how pathetic you look. Now leave me alone!"