~Chapter89~

Ethan took Cherie to a buffet restaurant.

"Shall we?" Ethan said before opening the car door for me,

As we entered the restaurant, Ethan went to the counter.

     "I've made a reservation."

     "Oh, you're Mr. Patterson. Please come this way I'll show you to your table."

Meanwhile.

Nathan and Gigi are walking together when Sunnie came out of the classroom. She didn't notice the floor was wet. So she slipped and was about to fall when Nathan caught her by her waist. She looked into his eyes and uttered a "thank you" before she rushed off towards her locker.

Sunnie brushed the feeling of it besides Nathan likes Gigi and I like Leo. She stopped thinking about the way Nathan made her feel just earlier and went to her locker to get the books and notebooks needed for her class.

Later.

He was at home in his room. Thinking of the little girl. Ahh. Why can't I get off my mind? I miss seeing her cute face.

While he was daydreaming. Someone knocked on the door.

    "Hey, Xian, it's me."

He opened the door to let her sister in.

    "Sis, I can't get her off my mind."
   "What who?"
   "That little girl."
   "Xian, get yourself together, will you? She's too young for you. I think she's not even eighteen yet and you want to hit on her?"
   "Does it seem that I love her?"
   "Why? Do you love her?"
   "I don't know, maybe, I mean, When I see her I want to be a better person and I feel I'm starting to fall for her."

She shook her head at him with a grimace.

   "Xian, that cannot happen. What would mom and dad say if I told them that you're in love with a girl who's twice as young as you?"
   "Do you think they'll disapprove?"
   "Well, obviously and Xian do you really think mom and dad will approve of someone younger than you and knowing you are sleeping with other women?"Maybe you just want to have her for fun then leave her."
   "That's what I thought at first, just have her for fun but when I saved her from a motorcycle I felt like I was a superhero that I can defend the girl I like. When I'm with her, I feel I can be the best version of myself."

With a sigh, she went out of the room.

A while later.

I was in the class seated in my seat and listening to music. Just then, the door barged open and someone grabbed me. Before I could even scream, he pulled me out of there, leading me outside the class.

I yanked his hand off of me and he turned around and saw...... Xian.

     "What the Xian? My class is about to start. This better be important."
     "Uh? When will you play badminton again with me?"
     "Actually, I don't know, I haven't talked to Ms. Moore yet."
     "Oh, I see."

Just then Mic saw them and told Ethan.

    "Hey, Ethan, I think I saw your bestfriend talking with Xian."
    "Oh, what?"
    "Yeah, I saw them in the field.
    "You mean just now?"
    "Yeah, man."
    "I'll go there right away.