~Chapter59~

Marie and Clarie went out of class.
They went to the lockers and saw Cherie waiting for them there. They went near her and ask.
      "Cherie, what happened? I heard Daniel kissed you in front of Tony and told you your his girl. Is it true?"
I sighed and just said.
     "Yes, it's true he did."
     "Well, how did you feel?"
     "I felt a spark between us. But I don't know?"
    "Huh? You felt a spark?"
    "Yup but I don't know how to act to it. Not like my bestfriend kissed me this one's different cause I never felt something like this before and I'm feeling it now and I don't exactly know how to deal with this."
     "Cherie, just calm down. Well, tell you what to do."
     "But how will I do it when I don't even know how to?"
     "Just trust us okay. We already know how it feels."
     "How  do you don't know you don't have boyfriends yet? How do you know how to feel when you kissed and felt a spark."
     "There's some I need to tell you." Marie said.
     "What is it?"
     "Well,"
     "Okay we understand, but why'd didn't you tell us in the first place?"
     "I'm sorry, I'm just afraid you might judge me like most people do."
     "Oh, Marie, we would never."
     "Okay, we understand."
Later.
Daniel saw Cherie with her friends and he decided to went near her and ask.

    "Cherie," he said.
    "What is it now Daniel?"
    "I just want to say. I'm sorry."
    "For what?"
    "For what I said at the school bus the other day and I'm sorry if I kissed you yesterday."
     "It's fine, forget about it."
     "So, are we good?"
     "Yeah,"
     "See you." I said and went to the classroom.
I just seated there for a while and I saw they were playing badminton. So I went outside the classroom and headed to my locker to get my racket. Then Marie and Clarie ask me.
     "Cherie, where are you going."
     "I'm going to play badminton at the field. Do you want to play too?"
     "But, Cherie, I don't think you should play with the higher levels than us."
     "Why, because the teacher wouldn't allow it?"
     "No, it's not that?"
     "Then what?"
     "I just don't want you to be a laughing stock if you lose."
     "Don't worry, I won't lose besides me and Ethan use to play badminton when we were still back at France remember."
      "Oh, yeah."
      "Yeah, I remember and you usually beat him at his game."
     "Yeah, so dont worry about it."
I go to down to the ground floor and see the other college student playing badminton I went near them and asked.
    "Hey, can you pass me a racket I want to play too."
Marie got down and went near me and ask me.
      "Cherie, are you sure about this?"
      "Of course."
      "Okay," she said went back at the bleachers.

    "Here's your racket little girl they said and throw the racket to me. I caught it.
     "Hey ready to lose." little girl a guy said to me.
     "You'll be the one who's losing because I'm freaking good at badminton." I said not intimidated.
     "Enough trash talk."
     "Okay, Let's play then."
So he serve the cock and it flew into the air I run to hit it and I did. Then the player on the other side hits it back to me I go to the left and hit it hard. Then the player didn't caught it.
The teachers saw me playing with college students and they saw that I beat them in badminton.
The guy who I played with smirk at me. I just ignored him. He then came near me and asked.
      "Hey little girl, you're not so bad yourself."
I scoffed. You know you're quite good as well, if you keep practicing. So I'll see you around. I said went inside the school.

    "That girl, she's pretty, and she got some swag." He said.
     "I heard she's the most popular girl in her class."
     "Oh, is that so."
     "Yeah,
     "I also heard she's good in math and she can speak French."
   "Oh, really?"
   "Yeah, man."
   "Whatever it takes I want her to be mine."

Later.
Cherie went back to the lockers and Miss Moore one of the P.E. teacher saw her she called out and went near me.
     "Cherie, I saw you earlier battling the higher level in collage and it seems to me that you really great at badminton."
    "Yeah, Thanks miss Moore."
    "What's your secret why are you so good?"
     "There's no secret really just practice everyday to get good at it."
      "Who taught you how to play badminton?"
     "Why it's my bestfriend, he thought me to play badminton when we were 7 years old."
     "Cherie, I think with you we can win the badminton championship we are hoping that you can join us?"
     "What championdhip?"
     "This coming Saturday there will be a championship between the Loona's and the Glalaxies."
     "Uhm, mam may I think about it first?"
     "Okay, sure, think about it, and let me know the championship starts next next week so think about it well."
     "Okay, miss Moore I'll think about it." I said to her then she left. I saw Marie and Clarie waiting for me.
The bell rang, signaling it's lunch time so we went to the canteen and we waited in line finally it's our turn.
They serve us mash potatoes, fried dumplings, corn soup and fried rice. Then we find a place to seat luckly there's one in the middle corner. We sat there and ate our lunch and chat a bit. I told them that earlier Ms. Moore wants me to join the badminton championship next next week.
     "Oh, is that so."
    "Yeah, but I don't know if I can?"
    "No, don't say that. We'll help you practice and besides I'm sure Ethan will love to teach you again." They teased.
     "Do you think so?"
     "Yeah,"
     "But."
     "But what?"
     "Nothing nevermind, I'm sure the script well be just fine. Besides Jeffery wouldn't mind. If we skip a few shoots he can just retake it easily." I said thinking.
     "Cherie, are you okay?"
     "Yes I am." I said snap back to reality.
     "Oh, girls, come on. What's your last subject?"
     "Mine is Science."
     "Mine is P.E. Marie said I'll do a dance for Miss Moore today."
     "Mine is Values."
     "Okay, see you later. I said and we go our separate ways.