~Chapter7~

I walked there and finally I made it. Ethan saw me and helped me out cause my legs are wobbling from walking. We headed inside. I saw his mom went out and she ask me.
     “Oh salut, Cherie ça fait longtemps, Jennie et Ethan vous ont vraiment manqué depuis que vous avez quitté la France.” (Oh hi, Cherie it's been a long time, Jennie and Ethan really missed you since you left France.)
    “Vous me manquez auprès de Mme Paterson.  Eh bien, j'ai entendu dire que tu restes ici pour de bon.” (I've missed you to Mrs. Paterson. Well I've heard you are staying here for good.”
     “Oui, bien sûr parce qu'Ethan veut travailler ici et il a dit qu'il ne voulait pas que vous restiez seul.” (Yes, of course cause Ethan wants to work here and he said he doesn't want you to be left alone.)
     “Quoi?” (What?”)
     “Oh, ce qu'il voulait dire, c'est que tu lui manquais vraiment de t'avoir ici et de passer du temps avec son meilleur ami.” (Oh what he meant to say was he really missed you having you here and spending time with his best friend.)
     “Oh, je vois, eh bien tu m'as manqué aussi et où est Jennie au fait, j'ai hâte de la revoir.”(Oh, I see, well I've missed you too and where's Jennie by the way, I can't wait to see her again.)
    “Oh elle, elle est dans sa chambre en train de déballer ses affaires.” (Oh, she's in her room unpacking her stuff.)
     “Maman, s'il te plaît, parle en anglais. Cherie ne parle plus souvent le français.” (Mom, please speak in English. Cherie doesn't speak French now that often.)
    “Oh, okay. Cherie, I'm sorry.”
    “No, it's okay. Besides I love my culture. You can talk to me in French anytime Mrs. Paterson.”
     “Mom, can you leave us alone now?”
     “Oh, sure, I'll just be in my room. Call me if you need anything.”
     “We will.” we said and she closed the door to her room.

Wow Ethan's place looks beautiful. I can see the interior design is very nice. He's got a lot of stuff but his place in France is more beautiful and spacious.”
     “So, what do you think?”
     “It's beautiful but I like your house better than when we were still living in France.”
     “Yeah, it's a lot more spacious there. But this is manageable.”
     “I guess you're right.”
     “Come on, let's help Jennie unpack her things.”
     “Okay.”
So we went upstairs to Jennie's room and knocked on her door.
     “Jennie, can we come in?”
     “Bien sûr vous pouvez.” (Of course you can.)
So we came in and Jennie saw me and immediately hugged me and said.
     “Salut, Cherie depuis longtemps sans voir comment ça va.” (Hi, Cherie long time no see how are you?)
     “Je vais bien, j'ai juste essayé parce que je n'avais pas encore déballé toutes mes affaires.” (I'm fine, just tried because I hadn't unpack all my stuff yet.)
     “Oh, I see, Well, I'll call Marie and Claire to help us out.”
     “Yeah, good idea Cherie,” Ethan said.
    “Just a minute.” I went outside to make a phone call.”

I took out my phone and called Marie.
She answered at the second ring.
     “Hello?” she said through the line.
     “Hello, Marie, I'm at Ethan's place and Jennie needs unpacking her stuff can you and Clarie come by to help us out.”
     “Okay, we'll be on our way and I'll tell Claire that she will bring snacks.
     “Okay, great, I'll see you later.”
     “Alright,” Then she hung up.
So Marie told Clarie to bring snacks and meet her at Ethan's place. Then her mom entered the room.
     “Clarie, I need you to feed our dog, I'm going out for awhile but there's food in the fridge when you get hungry.”
     “Okay, mom, oh and mom can I go to Ethan's house later.”
    “Ethan's back?”
    “Yeah, and Jennie too. So can I go? After I feed the dog?”
     “Sure, honey, I'll go now bye I'll see you later.”
     “Yeah, mom take care.”
     “Just lock the house before you leave.”
    “Okay mom.”

So she went to the drawer and got the dog food and she took a bowl and filled it with the dog food while the other one with water then she went to the backyard and saw Moxy there she was asleep so I just left the food and water beside her dog house and she went inside.
After that she went to her room and took a bath and dried herself with a towel. She wore her white top and black skirt and her white wedge heels then she got the key then she went out and locked the main door. Then she took a bus to go there. She went to the nearest bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive. The bus came moments after. She got in and took a seat on the front. Then someone sat beside her. She just ignored him until he noticed she looked familiar. Ah, wait.
     “Clarie?”
     “You know me?”
     “Oh, sorry didn't mean to startle you. I'm Gio”
     “Gio?”
     “We're classmates at school,”
     “Ah, now I remember. You're with Harris and Daniel, aren't you?”
     “Yeah, I'm with them. By the way, I like your tank top. You look pretty.”
     “Oh, why, thank you. It's from Gucci."
     “That's why you look so pretty.”
     “Awe, thanks, you look good too in that tux you're wearing.”
     “Thanks where are you going by the way?”
      “I'm going to a funeral.”
     “Oh no. Condolences. Whose funeral are you going to?”
     “My grandfather died because of lung cancer, I want to look good for his funeral so I decided to wear this suit for him.”
     “I'm sorry to hear that, I'm sure you're sad because your grandpa is special to you.”
     “It's okay, but how about you? Where are you going?”
If she said that she's going to meet Cherie, maybe he's going to tell Daniel so she remained silent and just said. 
     “I'm just going to a close friend's house.”
     “Really? Well, this is my stop. Bye, Gio. See you in class.”
     “Okay, Clarie see you at school.” He said as she got down.

Clarie walked a few blocks more than she finally got there and she rang the doorbell. 
Ethan heard the doorbell ringing and quickly opened the door. 
Clarie entered and saw Cherie and asked her.
     “Oh, did you bring the snacks?”
     “Yeah, they are right here.”
She brought out the snacks in her bag.
     “Oh, by the way where's Marie?”
     “I'm sure she's on her way. Maybe she's caught in traffic.”
Marie was on her way and she just got stuck in a traffic jam.
     “Ah, what's taking you so long, Olivia?”
     “I guess we're in a traffic jam mam.”
     “Come on?”
The traffic jam continued for two hours. Two hours have passed before the cars are moving again. 
     “Hurry up, Olivia I don't want to miss the party at Ethan's house.”
     “Okay mam.”
So Olivia drove fast to get to Ethan's house and she made it just in time the party was about to start.
    “Here we are ma'am.”
So Marie went down and knocked on Ethan's door.
Ethan opened the door to see Marie and he let her in. 
     “Thanks, Ethan by the way where is Jennie?”
     “She's upstairs still unpacking most of her stuff.”
     “Hey, I know Ethan how about we throw you and Jennie a house party tomorrow.”
     “Okay, but what about your class?”
    “Don't worry, it's a holiday tomorrow so we have no classes.”
     “Ethan don't tell Jennie yet that you know okay. We'll surprise her.”
     “Okay.”
Jennie then came down and she saw Marie and Claire were here.
Then Jennie gave a hug to the both of them. 
     “Girls, it's been so long, since I have seen you two so how's life?”
    “Same as always, plenty of homeworks from school.”
     “So, girls, do you have a boyfriend yet?”
     “No, we don't have one yet.” we honestly said.
     “Hey, Jennie,”
     “Yes, Clarie?”
     “Can you play the flute for us?”
     “Okay, but we'll have to go to the music room for that. Come with me so we followed Jennie upstairs to the music room and when we entered the room.