~Chapter21~

In the morning.
I woke up in a strange place then I remembered I wasn't at home. I remember I was Ethan's place in the subberbs and I'm in his room. I remember yesterday he kissed me or was it all a dream. I don't know I don't remember. When I look down I saw Ethan still sleeping. So I stood up and I look in the mirror and saw my hair was a mess so I began to brush my hair and fix the bed. By fluffing the pillows and folding the blankets. So I went down to the kitchen and made us breakfast. I cooked eggs I put the bread in the toaster then I put them in a plate.

Then Ethan came down and greeted me.
    "Oh Goodmorning, Cherie."
    "Hi, Ethan, glad you woke up I made you breakfast."
    "Oh, thanks, but you didn't have to do it. I have a maid here."
     "Nonsense, I'm your best friend and I want to help you. It's the least I can do for letting me stay here for the night."
     "Oh,"
     "Come on, Ethan take a sit.
So Ethan sat down in front of me and I serve him his breakfast.
     "Thanks Cherie,"
So he ate and I just ate with him.
Cherie why are you doing this to me every moment I spend with her was her was timeless I feel time flies by so quickly when I'm with her and she's a special person to me. I love her. But does she love me?
I notice Ethan was starting at me.
     "Ethan?" I called him but he didn't quite hear me. So I called him louder.
     "Ethan." I said and snap my fingers in front of my face."
He finally heard me. Without knowing he said. "Huh?"
"Uh, Ethan can I ask you something?"
"Sure, Cher."
"What happened last night? Did I do something unpleasant like snoring?"
He laughed.
He shakes his head.
"No, Cher you did nothing wrong last night.
Then I remembered that we kissed and he kissed me again before going to bed. Oh my god. I can't believe my best friend kissed me last night.
He noticed I was silent and asked.
"Cher, are you good?"
"Yeah, I'm fine." I decided not to mention it and just ask. Ethan aren't you going to the gas station to fill up your car?"
    "Yeah, do you want to come with me?"
     "No, thanks."
     "Cherie, I cannot leave you alone here." he said worrying about me.
     "Fine, I'll come. Just give me a minute I'll have to take a shower first."
    "Okay, I'll shower too."
    "What? Are you saying we should shower together."
     "No, Cherie, that's not what I meant. What I meant to say was I'm taking a shower too in my room."
     "Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding there."
     "It's okay,"
So Ethan took off his clothes and went to take a shower. After he showered and got dressed he wore his hoodie and sweatpants.
     "Um, Ethan,"
     "Yeah,"
     "I realize I didn't bring any clothes."
     "Don't worry, I'll buy some after I showered.
     "For now just use this he said handed me his sweatshirt and jeans.
     "Thanks."
      "No problem."
So I wore Ethan's sweatshirt and jeans and it's feels comfortable."
     "Thanks, Ethan."
     "No, worries now come on?"
So we got out and started walking to nearest Gas Station. It's 2 miles from here. So we just keep walking then after fififthen minutes of walking. I'm tired.
     "Cherie come on where nearly there."
     "Ethan, I'm so tired."
He squat in front of me.
     "Come on, I'll carry you on my back."
    "Are you sure,"
    "Yeah, I'm sure."
So I got on his back and support my arms around his shoulders.
    "Ethan, am I heavy?"
     "No, it's alright."
So we walked to the gas station. When we arrive. He put me down.
     "Excuse me, how much for the gas?"
     "5 dollars each." the seller said.
    "I'll take two."
He paid him ten dollars. Then he carried the gas in his arms.
     "Come on, Cherie let's head back?"
     "Okay," I said and we started walking again back to his place.
After fififthen minutes. I got tired again and Ethan saw me.
     "Cherie are you tired?"
     "Yes, let's rest for a while."
     "Do you want me to carry you again?"
I nodded.
He squated again. Come on. I got on his back again and supported my arms on his shoulders and he carried me back. After fifhteen minutes of walking we got back to his house.  Then put me down I went inside. He went to the garage to put the gas in the car while I was in the house in the kitchen preparing our lunch.

Meanwhile~
Daniel was really getting worried because Cherie's with Ethan, I know I have no right to be jealous because I'm just friend I'm not close to her. But I want to be.
He wore his t-shirt and pants and went Harris's place. So he went down stairs and started walking a few blocks to get to his house. After walking for about fifteen minutes. He got there and rang the doorbell.
Harris opened the door to see Daniel there.
     "Harris, can we talk?"
     "Sure, come in, judging by your look it seems you got a problem?"
      "Yeah," he said out of breath.
      "Daniel sit down for a minute and rest.
Then Donna came in and said.
     "May, I get you anything dear."
     "Donna, will you please get us some mango juice."
     "Okay, coming right up."
     "Thanks,"
So Harris sat down as well. So what's your problem bro? Wait is it Cherie again?"
      "Yeah, it's her."
     "Well, what about her?"
He remain silent for a moment.
     "Her sister said that's she's with Ethan, and I can't stop worrying about her?"
   "Why would you worry about her, worry about yourself first. Besides she got some friends to take good care of her."
     "I'm worried that Ethan may do something to her?"
     "Like what have sex? Look stop being green minded okay it's not cool."
     "I know but...."
     "I don't know about you but do you think Cherie will do that?"
     "No,"
     "Then why do you think that?"
     "Because I don't trust Ethan."
Then at that moment he remembered what Cherie said to her.
     "Tony, is my ex boyfriend in middle school at first it was no problem. All was good between the two of us. Then he caught me talking to Ethan I tried to explain what happened but he wouldn't listen. So we broke up and he has trust issues." he just remembered what she said to him.
     "Daniel are you okay?"
     "Yeah, he said and snapped out of it."
     "Daniel, do you like Cherie?"
     "Oh, Harris I don't like her, maybe I love her?"
     "What did you just say?"
He sighed. "You heard me right?"
     "Daniel, don't get your hopes too high on this?"
     "What do you mean?"
     "I mean don't just put yourself out there. Analyze her if she loves you too."
     "How will I do that should I kiss her?"
Harris face slap himself. "No you dummy, you will do that if you want to get slap by her. Don't do that okay?"
     "Why not."
     "Don't you know nothing? If you do that Cherie might think you're a pervert."
     "Then what should I do?"
     "Just be friends with her and make her feel you can be trusted."
     "Okay, but how will I do that?"
     "Come with me, there's something I want you to see."
     "Okay."
He said and went with Harris.