~Chapter67~

Ethan and Cherie were going somewhere the drive was quite long so Ethan told Cherie to sleep for a while. Ethan notice something was wrong and he saw her tears fall down from her face. He started to shake Cherie awake. Cherie woke up and instantly she buried her face on Ethan's jacket and cried. Ethan made Cherie to look at him and ask.
     "Cherie, what's wrong?"
     "I had a dream and it felt so real." I said still crying. He went near me and wipe the tears on my face my eyelashes drenched in tears reacted sensitively to his touch.
     "Don't cry, I don't know how to comfort people especially when it's you." He said as he hugged me.
I pulled away from the hug and he ask.
     "What was your dream that it made you burst to tears. Will you tell me what's wrong please. I don't want to see you like this?"
      "Okay, but can you promise not get angry once I tell you?"
     "I promise."
    "Okay, I cried because in my dream I saw Daniel and Sofie making out and Daniel is my boyfriend then I was crying because I saw him kissing my best friend and he said. To me: Cherie, if you only loved me everything will not hurt."
     "Daniel, how could you do this to me? I thought you love me."
     "Well, I did. But you didn't care about my feelings for you. I was heartbroken but Sofie comforted me and I start to fall for her instead." he said to her as he kissed her lips in front of me and I saw them making out. I fell on my knees and cried. But he didn't care, he didn't care." I said as I cried.
He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back. As I cried in sobs. He said.
     "Cherie, it's alright, I'm here, I'm here. Cherie, don't think about it because it's not even true?" He said and calmed me down.
He got a handkerchief from his jacket pocket and started to wipe my tears off my face and comfort me. Then I realized he stop driving. Then I asked.
     "Ethan are we here?" I said as dry my tears.
     "Oh, yeah where here."
     "Where are we?"
      "Get down and you'll see."
     "Okay," I said and smiled.
He got down and opened the car door for me.
     "So are you okay now?"
     "Yeah," I said in a soft gentle voice.
I look at the place and it's so beautiful there are lights glistening all around and there is a picnic blanket set up and there's even a projector that shows the two of us being together since we're little until now. We just laid on the mat and watch it and he took out a picnic basket from out of the trunk and there's wine and bread packed. He seated on the mat. I sat to and I said.
I never thought Ethan would do something like this. I said silently in my mind. Then I said to him.
     "Ethan. You've really surprised me this time. I didn't even got the time to make myself pretty for this kind of occasion and yet. Here we are?"
      "Cherie, what are you talking about?"
    "No, it's just that.... you've prepare this and look what I'm wearing."
He laughed.
     "Cherie, I don't care about that? Because to me you're always beautiful no matter what."

When I heard those words came out of his lips. I felt weak and I cannot do anything. He then came over leaned in to kiss me. Is he going to kiss me? I said in my mind. No Cherie stop concluding things." I said in my mind.
We watch the slides for a while and laughed at our funny moments since we were little kids I saw us chasing each other on the beach and making sand castles and there's even a picture of us sharing ice cream on a hot summer day and on winter we build a snowman and having fun throwing snowballs at each other. I smiled as I remembered the good times, back when we're still kids. After the show was done. He then hold me still then he went near me gently kissed me. We started making out for a while. While he was kissing me. I felt sparks of fire lit up from my body as he kissed me it felt so nice and comfortable at the same time. I can feel he wants me to respond so I put my hands to his shoulders as I responded he put his hand on my waist pulled me closer to him. We were just kissing and nothing else. We had an intense make out session. After that we gently pulled away for air. It's like our first kiss but this is so much different because I felt something I couldn't understand.

We gasped for air but we felt that something lit up within that kiss but I cannot think straight what should I do? I am so confused right now because when Daniel kissed me. I felt fireworks but when Ethan kissed me at first I couldn't feel anything but then this happened. I don't what it means. He looked at me in the eyes. I was blushing from what just happened. After a while, I hear him say:

     "Cherie, can you choose me instead?"

     "But Ethan, you know that I like Daniel."

     "I know, Cherie. But I love you."

     "I love you too but I can't do this. Please, Ethan. I don't want to lose both of you."

     "Then I'll just wait for you. I'll be willing to wait, just don't tell me to give up on you."

     "I won't. I promise."

With a subtle smile, he changed the subject so that it be less awkward for the both of us.

     "Cherie, are you enjoying this?" he said with a smile on his face.
I don't know what he meant by that I mean can more specific like did you enjoy being in a place like this or do you enjoy the kiss. Do you want me to do it again?" I said in my mind.
     "Cherie," he said in a gentle voice which is causing me to look at him.
     "Enjoying, what," I asked kind of nervous.
     "Being here with me and just enjoying the time."
     "Of course, Ethan sorry I was just out of my mind for minute there. What where you saying again?"
He smiled at me.
     "I'm asking you if you enjoy spending the day with me."
I nodded and said.
     "Yes, Ethan I enjoyed the day hanging out with you and I thought it was nothing special but for me. I think this is the most beautiful place I've ever seen. But the first place that we went too is beautiful as well."
He smiled at me.
     "Oh, Cherie."
I smiled at him and deeply thought about it.
Even though we kissed so many times now, I still feel comfortable around him but why am I suddenly felt so uneasy with him? Was it because he kissed me so many times now and I didn't feel it at first but now I felt it, that's why I felt uneasy and anxious around him just now? Or was it something else. I shook my head and stopped thinking about it and just enjoy the moment just being with him.

We just watched the slides some more I then laid on his lap. He didn't seem to mind. Then a flower fell on the mat he reaches for it, then he put the pink flower behind my ear and he noticed me staring at him. He just smiled and gently caress my hair.
     "Cherie you so look beautiful." he whispered to my hear. I flinched as I heard those words because I can feel my heartbeat beating faster as if my heart is beating out of my chest. I just hold my heart to calm it down good thing he didn't noticed it.
I blushed and just said.
    "Thank you."
    "Come let's go."
    "Where?"
    "I'll buy you some ice cream and I'll take you home." he said and smiled at me.
     "Okay," I said as I nodded.

Meanwhile.
Daniel can't avoid Cherie no matter how hard he tried to. So with that. Daniel got dressed and wore his green polo and and his jeans. Then he went downstairs he comb his messy hair. Then went downstairs, he saw Leah reading the afternoon paper.
He tried to sneak out but shoes was so loud Leah heard him and ask.
     "Daniel, sweetie, where are you going?"
     "I'm going to see if Cherie's in there house. I won't be long."
    "Good, cause dad and mom went on a date with some of their clients but they'll be back later."
     "Okay, Leah and make sure play with Nathan later. I'm off."
     "Take care sweetie."
     "Okay, I will."