~Chapter71~

Marie woke up feeling good. She has a lot of time to spend with her mom today because it's Saturday. "Still, I wish dad and my sister were here. I'm sure I'll be able to find them soon." Marie thought to herself.

So Marie went downstairs and saw her mom fixing the table, she went near her and hugged her from behind. Her mom looked at her and smiled.

"Marie, come on, let's have breakfast." her mom said with a smile.
"Sure, mom."

So they ate their breakfast. Afterwards, Marie asked her mom.

"Mom, let's go to the mall?"
"Sure, hon."
"Mom, I think I forgot something in your room, I'll just go get it."
"Okay, but hurry."

So Marie went up to her mother's room to look for scrunchie. After looking around for a while, she found it on top of a blue box. Being curious, she opened the box and saw a picture of her and her mom and a picture of a tall guy and a little girl.

"Marie, let's go," her mom called from downstairs.

Marie put the picture back in the box and closed it. Then she went out.
"Wait mom, I still have to change."
"Go ahead, but you have to be fast."
"Thanks mom. I will."

Later.

Clarie and her dad were watching a show on the television.

"Dad, I miss mom and my sister."
"Don't worry honey, we'll soon find them."

Clarie went upstairs and opened her drawer trying to find something. She finally found what she's searching for: it's their old family book. She opened it and saw the page that had a torn part of her mother and sister's faces. She sighed and just went downstairs and she sat at the couch with dad still watching TV. So she called.

"Dad, can we go to the mall later."

He gave a small smile and nodded.

"Sure, honey."

So she got dressed and she wore a white t-shirt and pants and her white rubber shoes before heading out.

Meanwhile.

I woke up, with the sunlight hitting my face. Then I just remembered last night - I kissed Ethan. Ahh I must have lost my mind for a while last night when he told me he loves me. I hope that Ethan won't remember a thing about what happened. Oh right, I need to go to the mall today to get some equipment for my position exercise so I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower before getting dressed. I wore a pink crop top and white pants and after that I sat on my chair and dried my hair with the blower. Then I went downstairs to see mom and dad. Watching some TV show together and they asked me.

"Cherie, where are you going?"
"I'm going to the mall to check out some gym equipment for my workout session." I said to them.
"Okay, sweetie, just be careful."
"Thanks, mom," I said before heading out.

I went to the mall alone because I needed to buy something required for my physical activities. So I went to the sports center and bought something that will help me with regraining my position. I also bought dumbbells and yoga mats so I can relax. The dumbbells I chose were the small ones only. Then, I went to the cashier and paid for them. While I was checking out the stuff that I bought, I saw Nina, my old classmate that hated me back then.

"Wow, I guess she gained some weight. But it doesn't matter." I went near her and tapped her.

She turned back and saw me.

"Nina, it's me Cherie, the girl you hated back in middle school.
"Cherie, is that you?"
"Yeah, it's me Nina."
"I'm sorry, Cherie, for hating you back then, I was just jealous of you because you're so pretty and kind and every guy seems to notice you and not me."
"I can still remember that time when you a bucket prank on me and I was soaking wet."
"Yeah, I'm sorry for how I treated you back then. Can you ever forgive me?"