~Chapter1~

15 years ago, before the accident happened.

I woke up with sunlight hitting my face. I then stood up to fix my bed before going downstairs. I saw my dad sitting in the living room while reading a newspaper while mom cooks our breakfast.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Cherie. I have short straight brown hair, green eyes, and fair skin. A lot of people thought that I was an American but I'm half-French, half-American because my mom is an American while my dad is French. I can speak both English and French and Korean I didn't learn Korean but in Korean my name is Hae Chae RI but no one calls me that except my grandma cause I grew up in America and France. That's enough for now since I'm going to take a shower and get ready for the first day of school.

     "Mom. I'll just go to take a shower."
     "Just be careful! The water floor is slippery, she retorted.
     "Of course, mom. I'll be done in a minute," I exclaimed.
     "Okay, honey. I'll prepare your breakfast, She added,

So, I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Afterward, I wore a hoodie and a skirt. After going downstairs, I saw that the table was ready. So, I sat on my chair and started eating my breakfast. After finishing my food, I decided to leave for school.

   "Bye, mom and dad! See you later."
     "Okay, honey be safe."
     "I will!"

So Cherie left their house and walked to the bus stop. She sat on a nearby bench and waited for the bus. After a while, she took out her earphones and plugged them into her phone so she could listen to her favorite songs... While I was listening, someone sat beside me but I didn't mind. Just then, the bus arrived so I grabbed my backpack and checked if everything I needed was complete. After taking a look through my things, I climbed on the bus. After a while, I realized that I forgot my earphones on the bench. How clumsy of me. Then a guy came into the bus. A guy with slick black hair and inquisitive blue eyes sat beside me. I didn't mind.

     "Hey, you left this on the bench earlier." He said as stared into my eyes as gave me my earphones to me.
      "Thank you. I thought I lost it."
      "No problem."He said as he smiled at me.

I just plugged my earphones while the driver drove off.

     "Can you wake me up? I'll just take a nap for a while."
     "Sure."

So I slept. He saw her asleep and her head was rocking so he held her head towards his shoulder so she could sleep comfortably. He smiled at her.
The drive was near just one more stop and they were there. He thinks she was cute while sleeping. The bus came to a stop.

     "Hey, wake up we're here."I fluttered my eyes open and realized that I fell asleep on his shoulder.

     "I'm sorry. I hope my head isn't heavy."
     "Huh? What no. I saw you earlier and you were having a hard time at the backrest so I lent you my shoulder."
     "Oh, I see. Well then, I'll see you around." I said and got off the bus.

After walking for a while, I saw my friends.

     "Cherie, where have you been?"
     "Why is class started?"
     "No, you're just in time class is about to start."
     "Oh good, I thought I was late."
     "Come on."Me and my friends headed to our rooms.

     "Hey Daniel," Harris said.
     "Are you ready for class?"
    "Yeah, wait, where is Gio?"
    "Oh him?"
    "He's inside, already."
    "Really? Come on, let's go in."
When they got in. Daniel noticed the girl he was with on the bus. He was staring at her.

     "Hey, Daniel are you okay?"
     "Yeah, I'm fine."
     "Hey, Harris do you know that girl?"He asked as he pointed to her.
     "Oh her, she's the new exchange student I heard she can speak French."
     "Woah?"
     "Yeah, man."
     "Why? You seem curious."
     "No, I'm not."