~Chapter50~

I woke up, and got up from my bed and yet, I feel so sleepy, then I just remembered that yesterday I got confined because maybe I ate something faul without even knowing it.
Good thing, Daniel rushed me to the hospital. Good thing, I'm feeling better today. So I got up, and do a little streaching exercises to keep me pump up. Then I fix my bed arrange the pillows and folding the blankets in their proper order, then. I then continued my streaching exercises, then after that. I rest for a while. Afterwards I head to the bathroom to take a shower I took my clothes off and went in. I then turn on the knob then cool water touch my skin. Then I feel awakened. Then I started to wash my body with my rose sented soap I used my scrub and put on my liquid soap on it and then, started scubing it on my body then I used my rose sented shampoo and gently rub it against my scalp by massaging it. Then I turn on the knob and water pour down on me. Then I squeeze my hair so that the excess water will come off. Then I went to a nearside rack and got my towel and rapped it around my body then I went out of the bathroom and went to my walk in closet. I sat on my chair and started to blow dry my hair then I started looking for something to wear I searched in my closet for an outfit to wear. Then after minutes of searching I finally found it. I first wore my underwear and I clip on my push up bra. Then I wore my lovely pink fluffy dress, then I sat on my chair and put on my makeup first my powder, I dab it on my face then I get my pallet and applied my pink and purple eyeshadow then my eyeliner and my lash curler and lastly my double lipstick that is pink and white then I look at myself in the mirror I look beautiful. Then I got my pink sling bag and put my notebooks then I went downstairs and saw mom is in the kitchen preparing our breakfast while dad is reading a newspaper. I then go down and saw me.
     “Oh, my honey, you look very beautiful today. Mom and dad said to me.
     “Thanks, mom and dad,”
     “What's day is it what's the occasion for you dress up? Oh, did Ethan ask you out for a date?”
I smiled.
     “No, mom,”
     “Then, what?”
     “I just want to hang out with my family, I have no classes today and I was hoping we can go out?”
     “Sure, honey, but what about your sister is she coming too.”
     “Yes, mom she may come too.”
     “Okay, then it's settled well go out today.”
    “Hi good morning sis, Sunnie and went down.”
     “Hi Sun Sun, did you have a good sleep?”
     “Yeah,” she said yawning a bit. Then she saw me.
     “Wow, sis, you look beautiful, are you going somewhere?”
    “Yes, I'm going on a date with you guys.”
     “Okay, Cher, come eat your breakfast. Mom said. I sat down on the chair and waited for mom to serve our breakfast. She served us eggs and bacon and pancakes with strawberry jam and maple syrup and we also have strawberry juice.”
     “Oh, mom, looks delicious.” I said then we ate our breakfast together.
     “Mom, Dad, Sunnie, get dressed were going somewhere.”
     “Okay, finally we get to spend some time as family.” Dad said. I just smiled.
So they went one by one to use the bathroom and got changed into their clothes and shoes. Afterwards they went out. Then we went to garage to get the car. Dad was in the drivers seat, While mom is in the passenger seat me and Sunnie are in the back seat.
     “Dad, where are we going?”
     “Where going to the mall.”
     “Yey, I can't wait.”
So they drove a few minutes later, they arrive then they go down.

We walked to the mall entrance and head to the arcade to play some fun games, like claw machine, basketball ball, catch the fish, and the we played battle of the zombies, after playing we went to watch a movie and it's called Falling for you. And it's a beautiful movie that it brought mom to tears because it was beautiful. After we watched the movie. I and mom and Sunnie started shopping for some homewear. My mom bought me and Sunnie some new clothes. While I was roaming, I thought I saw that guy in the higher level. I squinted my eyes and saw he was gone. Maybe I'm just tired.
     “Cher, Sun, let's go to the salon to get our hair done.
     “Oh, mom there's no need for that our hairs fine.”
     “Oh, come on Cherie, it'll be fun.
     “Mom, I'll think I'll pass cause I have short hair, you and Sunnie go ahead I'll be at a nearby coffee shop reading my notes okay.”
     “Okay, sweetie.”

So I went to a nearby coffee shop.
I went in and read my notes. I read what I wrote for science and math. This is not working I said to myself. So I began to call mom. She answered the call after the second ring.
    “Hello?”
    “Mom, it's me Cher?”
    “Yes, Cher.”
    “Can I go to the library. I need to check something for my notes.”
     “Sure, just stay there.”
     “Hon, I'll go to library and read some books to dad says.”
     “Okay, hon,”
     “Cherie, just wait for your dad there he said he'll join you.”
     “Okay, mom.”
So Cherie's dad went to the library and started looking for Cherie, finally he found her at the romance section. He went near her.
I felt a tap on my back. I turned around and saw dad.
     “Dad, you startled me.”
     “Sorry, Cher.”
    “It's alright, Um, dad. Can you buy this book for me?”
He saw the title of the book. 'Love is a rose.'
He smiled.
     “Okay, Cherie, I'll buy it for you.”
     “Yes! Thanks dad.” I said smiling at him.
We read some books and stayed there for a while just reading. Then mom called. Dad answered it and they talk for a while. Then dad told me that she and Sunnie have finished their hair and they will meet us at the parking lot.

So we went to parking lot and saw mom and Sunnie there and they went in and dad and I went in as well. We were at the back while mom is in the passenger seat and dad was in the drivers seat and put on his seat belt mom did the same. Then we went home. It's a few minutes to get to the house and then. Dad park at the front then we got down dad got the key and we went inside. Then dad said.
     “Thanks, Cherie, if it weren't for you I'd be stuck in the office today.”
     “Yeah, Cher, thanks for taking out today and I even have a cool haircut out off it.”
     “Yeah, thanks, sis, I've haven't been out spending time with you guys but today was a blast.”
    “Awe, great to hear it Sun Sun.” I said as I hugged her. Mom and dad hugged as well. Then they pulled away then went to their rooms.
I went to my room freshen up, brush my teeth and went to bed.