~Chapter70~

I was stirred awake from the sunlight hitting my face. Not long after, my alarm went off. Today is Saturday so I got time to relax and feel comfortable. With a smile, I got up from my bed. Oh right, my friend can't make it today because they are spending time with their families. So I'll do the same and maybe tomorrow I'll buy some equipment for my positions to make it better. I wonder if Ethan's free today. Well I'll just call him and ask him. I got my phone. In the second ring he answered by saying:

"Hello?"
"Ethan, it's me Cherie."
"Oh, Cherie, why did you call."
"I was hoping you and I could spend time together with my family. Dad kept on asking me if you could play chess with him."
"Oh, sure."
"What time should I be there?"
"How about 3 pm sharp?"
"That's fine."
"Okay, see you later, I'll just go tell dad."
"Later Cherie, love you my best friend."
"I love you too. Bye." I said as I hung up the phone.

Meanwhile.

Daniel finally reached Cherie's house and knocked on the front door.

I heard someone knocking at the front door and I opened it to see Daniel standing there.

"Oh, Daniel, I didn't expect to see you. What's up?"
"Cherie, I was just around the area and I wanted to see you."
"Oh right, what were you going to ask me before?"
"Right, um, well you see...." he said and stuttered.
"What?"
"I know it's a bit personal to ask but..... "
"What is it?"
"Is Ethan your boyfriend?"
"I don't think I need to answer that question."
"I know, I'm sorry for asking."
"No, it's alright. People always misunderstand us but it's just natural for us to act that way because we love each other."
"What? Is Ethan really your boyfriend?"
"I told you, I am not required to answer that. Oh, let's watch the movie now. I'll just call Ethan so that he can join us."

Meanwhile.

Ethan was at the garage cleaning his car and he noticed his phone ringing continuously so he got out of his pocket and checked who's calling. Fragile Rose was theme written. So he picked it up at the second ring and answered it by saying:

"Hello?"
"It's me Ethan. Daniel asked me if we can go to the movies today?"
"Oh is that so, well what did you tell him."
"I told him I'll have to check with you first?"
"Why is that?"
"Ah, because you have the tickets."
"So, are you coming."
"I'll be there in a few minutes."
"Okay, drive safe."

A while later.

Ethan got dressed and drove his car to Cherie's place. He rang the doorbell.

"Sunnie, will you get that, I'll just change."
"Okay, sis."

So Sunnie opened the door to see Ethan standing there and she let him in. Ethan sat on the couch and asked.

"Sunnie, where's Cherie,"
"Oh, her, she's just changing her clothes she said she'll be down in a minute.
"Okay, then."

I went to my room and got changed. I took off my t-shirt and shorts. I put on my push up bra and I wore my red crop top and my white skirt and began to comb my hair and tie it into a fishtail braid. Then I sat down on my chair facing the mirror and applied makeup. I put on my primer and my red lip tint. Then I went out and went downstairs. I saw Ethan waiting for me. I went near him and he saw me. I just smiled at him as he said.

"Cherie, you look pretty in that crop top you're wearing."
"Awe, Ethan thanks. So are you ready to go?"
"Yeah, just let me get my bag and phone and I'm ready to go."

I quickly went to my room and got my bag and put my makeup products in there and my phone. Then I quickly went down.

"You ready?"
"Yeah, let's go."