~Chapter36~

In the morning.

I woke up. Now, it's Monday again. It's a good thing I studied for the quiz today. I hope that it would be easy. Well, I guess I'll never know until I take it. And so, I got up to fix my bed, arrange the pillows and fold the blankets. Afterwards, I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, and wore my blue t-shirt and my pink pants along with my white flat shoes. After dressing myself, I sat on a stood and began drying my hair. After my hair was dried, I tied it into a high ponytail. After everything was done, I went downstairs and was greeted by my mom.

"Good morning, sweetie, did you have a good sleep?"

"Yeah, mom,"

"Oh, I'm sure you're hungry, let me fix something up for you."

"Sure, mom, I'll just wait for Sunnie to get downstairs."

Then Sunnie came downstairs rubbing her eyes.

"Aw, what a nice sleep, oh good morning Cherie," she said and went near me.

"Hey, Sunnie."

"So did you enjoy yesterday at Gigi's pool party."

"Let me think about no."

"Stop kidding me, I saw Ethan and Daniel save you at pool yesterday. Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it?"

"Hmm, now that you think of it that way. Maybe, I did a little."

She stared at me with a suspicious glint in her eyes.

"What?"

"Don't deny it Cher Cher. It's so obvious that Daniel and Ethan likes you."

"What do you mean? I don't understand."

"Don't you get it?"

"No, I don't and why would they like me, don't give me useless hope because I don't know what are you talking about. Besides they would have did the same thing if it's someone else."

"Breakfast, is here." Mom said.

"Thanks, mom. Mom," Sunnie said, after a while she continued. "Ethan and Daniel likes her but Cherie think they do not."

"Sunnie, sweetie, please stop teasing your sister."

"Alright, mom," Sunnie said as she munches on her pancakes.

"I still think both of them like you."

"Whatever you say Sunnie."

Sunnie, just shook her head in disappointment. How can she not see it? Maybe she still needs a little more time.

"Sunnie, see you later after class. I'm off bye mom."

"Bye, sweetie, take care."

"I will mom." I said wave goodbye to her."

Then I walked to the bus stop. I waited for the bus to arrive. While I was waiting for the bus I seated by a near by bench and plug my earphones and listen to music. Minutes later. The bus arrive and got my earphones and put them in my bag and got on the bus.

I got on the bus and I see there's many people inside the bus. I just stood there because the seats are full and there's nowhere to seat so I just gripped on the handle bars. Then a guy went near me, but I just ignored him. After a while, he touched by bottom, I went away. Daniel came in and saw what's happening so he prevented the harassment from happening again. He came in between them.

"Cherie, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I said as I gently nodded.

"So... Cherie, I need your help later in answering the math assignment."