~Chapter88~

I looked back and saw Rony. He was the one who called my name. Seeing that I was looking at him, he walked towards me and asked.

"Hey, Cher! I never thought I would see you again."
"Yeah. What brings you to my school?"
"Oh, I study here now but making new friends is hard."
"Yeah, I know."
"But, I'm coping,"

Just then, Marie and Clarie arrived.

"Oh, hey... Rony."
"Hi,"
"Cherie, we need to talk."
"Well, Cher, I'll catch you later then." Rony said and left.
"Hey, Cher, what was Rony doing here?"
"He said he is studying here now."
"I can't believe he's hot now, I mean he's much cooler than before."
"Yeah, I know." I shook my head with a smile as I saw them daydream about him.
"Hey," I snapped my fingers to their face and they were back to reality.

Broken out of their trance, they said "Huh."

"Come on, girls, let's go to class". I said as I grabbed my english notebook out of my locker.
"Girls, what subjects do you have?"
"Mine, is History."
"Mine is science." What about you Cher?" They said at the same time.
"I have English, so I'll see you during breaktime."
"Sure, see you later." They said before going to their respective classes.

They separated their ways. Then Marie asks Clarie.

"Clarie, Rony, have changed so much."
"Yeah, I know, he's hot now."
"But I can't date him cause I already have a boyfriend."
"So, where is this going you're not planning on setting us up, are you?"
"Clarie, you two look so good together."
"Marie, I know he's hot but I like someone else."
"Who?"
"It's my secret." she whispered.
"Let me guess, it's Gio isn't it."

She was shocked and with a shaking voice she asked.

"How did you know?"
"Well I'm just observant I guess."
"Oh,"
"So tell me, what do you like about Gio?"
"Well, he's cute, quiet and kind."
"Really?"
"Yes, why?"
"Oh, it's nothing," Marie said to Clarie.

They both copied notes from the board and after a while. They got dismissed. Riz was waiting for Marie at the lockers then he asked her.

"Marie, honey, do you know that girl with short brown hair."
"Oh, you mean my best friend Cherie?"
"Is that her name, It sounds so familiar."
"Babe, come on, let's go, I'll see you around Clarie, Marie."

A while later.

Ethan was in the library alone cause he has no close friends except for Cherie and her sister. So he was alone. While he was looking for some books to read. He bumped into a guy that looked exactly like him except he was wearing glasses and his outfit looked kind of castual.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't see you."
"No, it's okay. Um so, what's your name? Do you read books that often?"
"Uh, my name is Evan and no I don't read that often. What about you? What's your name?"
"My name is Ethan, well, I just went here to read some of the books. I don't have many friends but I like hanging out with my best friend."
"Oh, I see."
"Hey, do you want to sit together?"
"Yeah sure that would be nice actually."
"Come on."

So they sat and read together.

Minutes later.

I went to the classroom and took a seat and I saw Cherry sitting alone so I joined her. I sat beside her. Not long after, she noticed my presence and looked at me with a smile.

"Hi, Cherie, do you want to hangout later?"
"I don't know I'm going to meet Ethan in the library later."
"Oh, me too I'm going to meet Evan there."
"Oh, is that so?"
"So...Is Ethan your boyfriend?"
"No, he's just my best friend? But I don't know."

At that time I felt comfortable telling Cherry about Ethan because I felt like I've known her a long time. But is she really my twin? If she is, why is mom and dad so silent about it.?

I shook the thoughts out of my head and just copied some more notes on the board. A few more minutes later, we got dismissed and I went to my locker to put my stuff away. After that I started heading to the library. Just then Cherry saw me heading to the library and said.

"Come on, let's go together."

So they both headed to the library.

I saw Ethan was reading a book and he was reading with some guy who looked exactly like him.

"What the... I said and rubbed my eyes.

Then Cherry called the guy who looks exactly like Ethan.

Ethan was still reading his book and he couldn't hear me because he had earplugs on his ears so I went near him and tapped him. He turned around and saw me.

"Oh, Cher, sorry, I didn't hear you because I had my earphones on."
"It's alright. Oh right, Ethan I like you to meet someone. This is Cherry, my classmate."
"What? The two of you look so similar to each other."
"And there are two of you?"

They looked at each other.

Marie and Clarie went to the library to grab some books when she saw there were two Cherie's and two Ethan's and she just fainted. Just then, Clarie came and got confused as well but she was thinking Cherie's is short and has a mole on her right cheek. She distinguished them and grabbed Cherie's arm.

"Wait, we need to help Marie."
"Oh, yeah, come on."
"Marie, you go ahead. I'll just get Ethan okay."
"Okay sure."

I then went back to the library and I saw two Ethan's standing before me. Then Cherry walked over to Ethan with the glasses on.

"Oh, now I remember Ethan doesn't wear glasses. So I walked to Ethan with no glasses.
"Ethan, I smiled and held out my hand. Come on, let's go."

He nodded and stood up and dragged me out of there.

"Well, that was confusing," I said and laughed.
"Yeah, it was I didn't know you had a twin?"
"No, I don't have a twin. But maybe he's just what I look-alike."

I nodded maybe.

"So, Cherie, are your classes over yet?"

I looked at him with a smile and said.

"Yes, Ethan, I am done with my classes."
"In that case. He said and gently held my hand. "Would you like to have dinner with me?"
"Sure."
"Come on, then." He said, opening the car door for me to let me in. He got in the driver's seat. He buckled up his seat belt and told me to fasten my seatbelt too. So I did and asked him.
"Ethan, where are we going?"
"Oh, you'll see."

The road was quite long and after many twists and turns, we finally arrived to our destination. I was in shock because I didn't really get the chance to eat here.

He sees her eyes sparkle with glee. With a smile, he said.

"Shall we?"