~Chapter65~

In the morning, I woke up still yawning. I got up and opted for the bathroom to take a quick shower then I got dressed in my sweat shirt and shorts. Then I went outside and went next door and knocked. Mrs. Patterson heard the door and opened it and saw me. She let me in. I went inside Mrs. Patterson's house and took a seat. Then she asked me.

"Cherie?"

"Yes?"

"Do you want some tea?"

"Sure."

So she gave me tea and sat beside me.

"Cherie, thanks for caring for Ethan."

"It's no problem, Mrs. Patterson."

"So, Cherie, I have a question for you."

"What is it?"

"What do you think of Ethan?"

"Mrs. Patterson, what do you mean? Well, I think of him as my best friend and my protector."

"Oh, I see."
"Can I see Ethan, I just want to know if he's better today."
"Yeah, sure. You can go to his room."
"Thanks."

I went upstairs and went to his room. I saw him still lying in bed. I sat on the bed beside him.
"Ethan, are you awake?"
"Yeah, Cher, I'm awake."
"Are you feeling better after I took care of you?"
"Yeah, feeling so much better now. Thanks for taking care of me."
I shook my head and said.
"It's nothing."
He smiled.
"Oh, Ethan, I'm sorry but I have to go to school.
"School?" Can you not go?"
"I have to go Ethan. I'll visit you after school if you want."
"Okay, I understand."
"Did Aunt Harper tell you to stay home today?"
"Yeah,"
"She only wants you to not get sick again."
"Yeah, I know."
"Don't worry, I'll come back later to check on you, okay, and maybe can watch a movie if you want?"

He smiled.
"Sure. I can't wait. You should go.
When I headed for the door he pulled me back and forced to sit on his bed.
I looked at him. I was startled.
"Ethan, what's wrong?"
"You can't just leave like this?"
"Oh, I get it. You want me to kiss you is that it?"
I went near him and kissed his cheek.
"Satisfied?"
"One more please."
"Ugh, Ethan, fine."
I went near him again and kissed his cheek. But he pulled me close and gave me a kiss on my lips. I was flustered in his actions and then he gently pulled away. I pulled him again and kissed him we started making out. After a while, we pulled away.
"Are you okay? Now?"
"Huh? Yeah, you can go."
I went out shaking my head and closed the door behind me.

I ignored the feeling of what I did earlier and I went back to my house and closed the door. Today is Wednesday and I almost forgot about school. It's a good thing that the quiz on the positions is still on my Monday so I still have time to study. So I guess I won't be seeing Ethan at school. What's the point of going, then? But then again? Ahh. That kiss from earlier. I said giggling.

Why am I being this way? Why do I care for him, and why do I tend to worry so much about him. Is it because he's my best friend? Or was this feeling inside of me I cannot understand? I don't know? What's happening to me? I stopped thinking about it and just prepared myself for school so I got my bag and put my books and notebooks that I need. I then went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and wore my dark blue school uniform and I sat on my chair to blow dried my hair then I put on powder and a bit of lip tint. Afterwards. I got my bag and headed out. I went downstairs and I saw mom and dad talking about something. But it's not important, I just went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple from the fridge and mom saw me and said.

"Cherie, come on, let's have breakfast."

"No, thanks, mom I'm running late."

"Oh, okay. Don't forget to eat your lunch later, okay?"