~Chapter5~

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock ringing continuesly. I get up fix my bed by arranging the pillows and folding the blanket neatly. Then I do some streaches then after that I went to bathroom to freshen up. Then I wore  my blue uniform and skirt and I blow dried my hair and do some simple makeup I put on my powder then I applied pink lip tint then I went downstairs and saw my mom cooking dad is reading the news paper my sister was still asleep in her room. I walked to the kitchen and grab a chair to sit on then I asked.
    “Mom, what's for breakfast?”
    “It's your favorite honey, pancakes with whipped cream and some maple syrup on top.”
     “Wow, looks delicious thanks mom.”
     “Now, eat up so you have the extra energy to practice your dance at P.E. class.
     “Oh, right mom, remember I'm not going to be here later because I'll be going to Ethan's place.”
     “Okay, sweetie, after I'm done you can come pick me up okay.”
     “Okay, sweetie.”
     “Oh bye, mom I love you.”
     “Bye, sweetie take care.”
I walked to the bus station and waited for the bus to arrive. Then it came moments after. I got in and seat at the front.
     “Hey, Cherie.” I heard someone voice say. I turn around and saw Tony. I just ignored him. But he won't stop bugging me. Then the bus came to a stop. Then I saw Daniel entered. He sat beside me and push Tony away from me.
     “Thanks, Daniel,”
     “It's no problem.”
Then Tony got up and said.
     “Hey you? How dare you push me?”
     “It's not my problem.”
     “Oh, yeah,” he said and grab his collar.
Then Daniel grab Tony's hand and jerk it away.
     “Look, I don't know who you are but you are really starting to get through my nerves.” Tony said to Daniel.”
     “Why? What did I do?”
     “You pushed me you dushbag.”
     “Why is that bad I saw her getting uncomfortable because you were near her. Come on Cherie, Daniel said and grab my arm and we got down on bus.
      “Daniel wait, this is not our stop.” he said pulled out Cherie of the bus.
     “No, worries Cherie we can walk to school?”
     “Huh? Daniel are you crazy we cannot walk all the way to school. It's like 5 blocks away. I'm staying here. waiting for the next bus to arrive.” she said as she sat at the bench looking really frustrated.
     “Sorry, Cherie, I just want to protect you from Tony. What are you and Tony anyway why do he wants to get close to you?”
      “Tony, is my ex boyfriend in middle school at first it was no problem. All was good between the two of us. Then he caught me talking to Ethan I tried to explain what happened but he wouldn't listen. So we broke up and he has trust issues.”
     “Oh, I see now.”
     “I'm sorry, for earlier.”
     “No, it's alright and you're right it's much to far to walk from here.”
     “Now, thanks, to you I'm going to be late. I said and sat on a nearby bench and waited for the bus.
     “I'm sorry, Cherie.”
I sighed. Hopefully Marie and Clarie will copy notes for me.

While they are waiting the bus to arrive.
I got my phone and started to call Sunnie.
     “Hey, sis are you at school yet?”
     “No, barely, cause Daniel here dragged me off the school bus now we're no where near from school.”
     “Oh, would you like me to call Ethan to pick you and Daniel up?”
     “Ethan is there I thought he left early for his school.”
     “No, Ethan's schedule got changed into the afternoon.”
     “Oh, is that so,”
    “Yeah, so do I tell Ethan to pick you and Daniel up?”
     “Yeah, thanks sis,”
     “Before you thank me I want to know where you are?”
    “At the second bus stop in Lavender street.”
     “Wow, sis, you are one mile away from school. Don't worry I'll tell Ethan to come and pick you and Daniel up immediately.”
     “Okay, thanks.”
After Ethan heard the news from Sunnie, he got dressed and took his car and drove as quickly as possible to Cherie and Daniel. He saw them waiting at the bus stop he stop his car and went down and went near them.
     “Cherie,” Ethan said.
I look up and saw Ethan with his car. Daniel cleared his throat.
    “Cherie, come on you don't want to be late do you?”
So I got into Ethan's car. I saw Daniel only sitting there.”
     “Come on, Daniel, you don't want to be late for your science class later. Come on.”
So Daniel get in the car as well. So Ethan drove us to school.
     “You're here, come on, get down.”
Daniel got down and went inside.
     “Thanks Ethan. I said and kissed his cheek. I'll see you and Jennie later and thanks for picking us up.”
Daniel saw Cherie kissed Ethan and he feels jealous. Then he went to his Science class.
     “It's no problem Cherie.”
     “So, I'll see you later.”
He smiled.
     “Yeah, sure. Bye.”
I went to my English class and submitted the essay and I just seated beside Marie and Claire. Then they ask.
     “Why, are you a minute late?” they whispered to me.”
     “I'll tell you later, let's just listen.”
So we listen to Ms. Veronica for an hour then she got us dissmissed.

We went to our lockers and put our things in there. Then they asked me.
     “Cherie, why are you late earlier?”
     “Guys, you won't be able to believe this?”
     “Why? What happend?” They asked.
     “Because it went like this. I got on the bus then Tony won't stop bothering me and then Daniel pushed Tony because I was really getting uncomfortable with him. Then Daniel dragged me out of the school bus then I called my sister luckily Ethan schedule was changed to the afternoon so he was able to help us out by giving us a ride to school crazy right?
    “Yeah, so have you asked Ethan already.”
    “Yes,”
    “So what did he say did he agree?”
    “Of course, he agreed and he says Jennie missed us.”
     “Really?”
     “Yes,”
     “So what's your next class. Mine is math.”
    “I got science.” Clarie said.
    “I got P.E.”Marie said.
    “So I'll see you guys later.”
    “Yeah, sure.”
So we separated and went our classes.