~Chapter73~

We went to the park and I saw Daniel sitting on the bench waiting for us. So I went near him and called.

"Daniel! I'm here!"

He smiled at me, then he noticed that I was with Sunnie. Then he asked.

"Cherie, why is Sunnie with you? I thought it would be only the two of us?"

"I brought Sunnie cause she's been cooped up all day in her room."

"Oh, okay, then so are you ready to skate?"

"Hell yeah," I said.

"Come on, then."

So we skated for an hour. It's really fun. I was doing tricks like a roller jump and a roller ballet. I did not think that I was good at skating, I should also invite Marco someday. I'm sure he'll love to skate. After a while, I stopped skating and watched Daniel and Sunnie as they kept on skating. I smiled at them. Just then, I heard my ringtone so I checked the caller: it says. My sweet Boo. I answered it.

"Hello, Cherie,"

"Hi, Ethan."

"Cherie, where are you? Aren't we supposed to meet today?"

"Today? You said nothing about meeting up."

"Oh, is that so? Well, where are you?"

"I'm at the park with Sunnie and Daniel, we are skating, I was just to call Marco too to join us."

"Oh, is that so?"

"Yeah, well do you want to go skating with us."

"No, thanks, I'm not good at skating."

"Come on, Ethan, I'll teach you how to skate."

"Sure. I'll be there in a while."

"Make sure to bring your own roller skates."

"Okay, I'll see you later, bye." I said before ending the call.

Ethan got changed into his green T-shirt and his dark blue jeans and he got his rollerskates then he went out. Then Jennie saw him and asked him.

"Little bro where are you going?"

"I'm going to meet Cherie at the park."

"Aren't you going to have breakfast first?"

"No, I'll eat later together with Cherie."

"Okay."

So he left and Ethan decided to ride his bike today. So he got his bike from the garage, Jennie went out and saw him.

"You're riding that, bro?"

"Yeah, it's been a while since I rode it."

"I'll see you then."

"Okay," he said as he put his helmet on and started cycling to get to the park. After a while he saw Cherie, Sunnie and Daniel rollerblading. Ethan saw Sunnie chasing Daniel and Cherie standing there. Then he called.

"Cherie."

"I'm glad you could make it Ethan. Oh, is that your bike?"

"Yeah, it's been a while seens I rode it."

"Got your skates."

"Yeah,"

"Come on," I said and pulled him.

"Okay, Cherie."

Ethan tried standing up. But he got off balance and fell to the ground. I helped him up and asked?