~Chapter4~

So Daniel went in into her mother's room. She saw her mom holding a picture of his dad.
     “Daniel, it's been a year since your dad died, don't you think you need a father figure to support you.”
     “Mom, don't rush it, I'm alright really.”
     “Actually Daniel, I've been dating someone this past few months.”
     “What? It's not been a year mom before dad died and yet your seeing someone else.”
     “Yeah, I'm sorry honey, I just want to feel happy instead of grieving on how your dad died.”
     “Fine, but I must know him first if he's worthy of becoming my step dad and Nathan, new step dad as well.”
     “Okay,”
Daniel went out of her mother's room.
     “So, Daniel how it go, what did your mom say?”
     “I'll tell you later Leah, okay.”
     “Okay, sure just remember you can tell me anything.”
     “Thanks, Leah,”
He said went to his room. Maybe I'll call Cherie, and tell her my problem. It's worth a shot. So he got up his phone and started to call Cherie it's ringing.
    “Hello?”
    “Who's this?”
    “It's Sunnie and you are?”
    “I'm Daniel, Cherie's classmate. Can I speak to Cherie.”
     "I'm sorry, she's not here at the moment.”
    “Oh, I see.”
    “Do you want me to leave a message?”
    “Tell her, I miss her,”He said in his mind. Tell her I need her help with a math problem.”
    “Okay, I will tell her to call you back.”
     “Thanks, Sunnie,” he said hung up.

I just freshen up and I went back to my room then I saw Sunnie in my room.
     “Hey sis, someone called you earlier.”
     “Who?”I asked drying my hair with a towel.
     “It's David, Damian, oh wait it's Daniel. Yeah, it's Daniel alright. He says he got some sort of math problem and he asked you if you can help him.”
     “Oh, okay then, I'll call him later thanks.”

     “Okay, I'll leave now I'm just going to play with my dolls in my room."
     “Okay,” I said then she left.
I started doing my homework now where did I leave off. Oh yeah science is done now it's time to fill out those English forms for my essay.
After a 3 hours of filling those forms now it's time to answer the questions. Good thing English is just easy subject so I finished it in only 15 minutes. Okay what's next? Is that all. Oh yeah I have to practice a dance for P.E. class on Tuesday. No worries I can always practice tomorrow. Oh right, tomorrow I'm going to meet Ethan and Jennie. Right, I almost forgot to ask Ethan if Marie and Claire to come over. I'll ask him tomorrow, I'm so tired, I wonder if mom could make me a snack. So I go downstairs. I saw my mom doing the dishes. I called her.
     “Mom, is there any food left I'm starving.”
     “Oh honey, I'm sorry, here let me whip something up for you. Wait a minute.”
     “Okay mom, I'll just be upstairs.”
    “Okay, hon,”
So I went upstairs and went my room and plopped down on my bed I get my phone from my bedside table and decided to call Daniel. Because my sister Sunnie said he got a math problem. So I called him.

Daniel was doing his science assignment. When suddenly his phone started to ring. He checked who is it and answer the call immediately. By saying: “Hello,”
     “Hello Daniel, I've heard you got a math problem?”
     “Yeah, about that?”
     “What did you solve it already?”
    “Can we discuss something off topic,”
     “Sure, just this once.”
    “Hey, Cherie what would you do if your dad died and your mom has a boyfriend, would you accept your mother's boyfriend to become your step-dad?”
     “Well, that depends, if your mother loves your step dad and your step dad loves your mom and you why don't you give him a chance?”
     “What if it's like this. Only a few years passed before my dad died and then a few months later mom will tell me that's he found someone to love again and I'm not against it. But I just thought it's rather to early to accept the fact that dad died and yet she will show up with some guy and tell me that this guy is going to my step dad.”
     “Daniel don't you want to see your mom happy?”
     "Of course, I do. It's just that, I cannot accept him yet because my mom never really brought him to the house."
     “Well, hey, get to know him first before you say that.”
     “Yeah, I guess your right,”
     “Well, I'll talk to you again, and thanks for the advice even though it's off topic.”
     “It's alright, and your welcome Daniel, well bye. I'll see you at school.”
     "Yeah, see you." She said and hung up.

Then someone knocked on my door. I opened it, and saw my mom standing there, she came in.
     “Honey, here, I made you a sandwich.”
     “Thanks, mom.”
     “Call me if you need anything.”
     “Yeah, mom, thanks.” I said and she went out of the room.
     “Oh, mom, wait.”
     “Yes, sweetie.”
     “Mom is it alright if I stayed in Ethan's and Jennie place tomorrow after school, Marie and Claire are going be there.”
     “Oh sure, just be home early after your done.”
     “Okay mom, thanks,”
     “Anytime honey.”
I then went to bathroom to brush my teeth and went to bed.

In the morning
I woke up, fix my bed arrange the pillows and streach a little then I go to the bathroom and took a shower then I got dressed for school I wore my red and white school uniform dress blow dried my hair I didn't tie my hair cause it's sort. So I went downstairs and saw my mom preparing breakfast. Then I asked.
     "Hey, mom what are you preparing hmm smells good."
     “I'm make you and your dad pancakes. Hmm speaking of your dad where is he?”
     “I don't know mom, maybe he's at work already.”
     “Maybe,” I said and ate my breakfast and rush off.
     “Bye, mom I'll see you later, love you.”
Then I caught the bus. I got on it and I paid the bus fee. Then it came to a stop. Many people went inside the bus and this guy sat beside me. I just ignored him and plug in my earphones and look out the window. After minutes of driving the bus came to a stop and I went down. Then I run to school before the bell starts. Just in time. I saw my friends Marie and Clarie walking I went to them and said.
    “Hey, guys, I ask my mom if I can go to Ethan and Jennie's place and she agreed.”
     “Did you ask Ethan already if we can go there?”
     “I don't know his number but I can stop by his house later and asked him if you two can come over.”
    “Okay, just make sure of it, I'm exited to see Jennie again.”
     “Okay,”
I smiled.
    “Oh, what subject are your next class?”
    “Hmm, probably music why?”
    “Oh did you bring your phones?”
    “Yeah, why would you need them anyway Clarie?”
    “Well, Duh so I can talk to you guys during class.”
     “Oh okay then, see you in a few minutes.”
     “Okay, see you later.” She said and went to her class.
So I and Marie talk about many things about school.
    “Hey, Marie, can you tell Clarie that I haven't talk to Ethan about going to his house yet. So can you tell Claire that tomorrow she can come and visit Ethan and Jennie and I hadn't spoke to Ethan yet about this, he says. He wants to speak with me about something but I don't know what it is.”
     “Okay, Cherie, I'll tell Clarie.”
    “Thanks, Marie I said as I hugged her.
We have no sessions left so we just waited for Clarie to arrive then we separated ways.
     “Okay, guys see you tomorrow.” I said waving at them."
     “Yeah, see you.”

So I walk on home. When I saw a few blocks away from our house. I walked and finally I got there then I saw Ethan come out of his house.
     “Ethan, I'm sorry, I wasn't here yesterday because I totally forgot because I got so much to do that slip across my mind.”
     “Hey, it's fine, besides I only wanted to invite you for dinner cause I've miss you and Jennie missed you too.”
     “Oh right, is it okay if Marie and Clarie came for a visit tomorrow?”
     “Yeah, sure, we love company since its only the two of us left.”
     “Thanks, Marie and Claire will be delighted to hear that.”
     “Jennie, miss the old days she used to tell me about you guys and how we were back in France with Marie and Clarie of course.”
     “Ahh, yeah those were the days.”
     “So, I'll just tell them and I'll see you tomorrow after school.”
     “Yeah, sure.”
I went inside the house and went up to my room and go straight to bed to sleep.