~Chapter94~

Sofie woke up in a hospital. She didn't know what happened to her. Her dad and mom came into the room and saw her awake. They immediately went near her.
     "Sofie's already awake! Honey, quick call the doctor." Sofie's dad said to her mom. So, Sofie's mom came to get the doctor.

Not long after, her mom came back rushing in with the doctor close behind her heels. He took a flashlight it into her eyes. He instructed her to follow the light and so she did. Then, the doctor asked her.
     "Do you recognize this woman right here?"
     "Yeah, that's my mom."
     "And this man right here?"
     "My dad."
     "Oh thank goodness you're okay." Her mom said in delight.
     "We promise from now on, we'll pay more attention to you than our work. What's the point of earning money when our child is unhappy?"
     "But, I'm not unhappy. I'm fine and I understand that you have to earn money so that we could live off our expenses."
      "Oh, Sofie," Her mother said before hugging her tightly. Not long after, her dad joined in too.

Later.

Daniel was bored so he decided to visit a hospital to help the children in need. While walking through the hall, he noticed a name and that left him in shock. So, he blinked his eyes and double-checked the name written on the frame. After being sure that was not mistaken, he knocked on the door. Sofie's parents opened it and saw a young man standing there.
     "Mr. Sanders, I'm Sofie's friend."
     "Oh, come in," her mother said.
He entered the room.

    "Mom, Dad, can you wait outside so that we can talk?"
    "Sure, honey." Her mom said before leaving them alone.

    "So, Daniel, how are you doing?"
    "I'm fine, but what happened to you?"
    "Oh, well, I don't remember but I think a guy saved me from a falling projector. I don't know."
     "Oh, I see."
     "But do you remember you're a famous actress?"
    "Of course I do."
    "So, why are you here?"
    "I'm here to help the children out."
    "Oh, I see. Hey, Daniel how are things with Cherie? Are they going smoothly?"
    "No, not really. To be honest with you, Cherie seems more interested in Ethan than me."
     "It's because Cherie's been close to Ethan since they were childhood friends. No one can separate them apart."
     "I have confessed to Cherie that I like her and I even kissed her but she's still more interested in Ethan."
     "Well, that's how it is. Cherie doesn't know anything about love but she can feel it."
    "Well, how come she doesn't notice I'm in with her?"
    "Maybe you're not showing her that you love her genuinely. Have you done anything to make her feel special?"
     "No, I don't think so. She treats me more like a friend than a lover."
     "Well, you should show her then."
     "Show her what?"
     "Ugh, you're hopeless, aren't you? How come you don't  know what to do in this kind of situation?" She sighed in frustration.
     "Yeah, I know I'm hopeless. That's why I need your help."
     "If that's the case, then I'll gladly help you."

Meanwhile.

Ethan and Jennie were at school. Ethan is in Science class while Jennie is in Music class. The lesson was about how to play the harp. She listed some notes in her notebook.

Ethan was listening also trying his best to listen at Science but he can't Cherie out of his mind. He wants to see her. He sighed.

I wish classes are over but I have to attend more classes. While Ethan was wondering, the teacher called him. Luckily, he knew the answer.
     "Ethan, can you answer the equation?"
     "Yeah, sure. But if I managed to answer the question correctly? Could you permit me to leave the room ahead of time?"
     "Sure, why not? That is if you managed to answer correctly."
    "Okay, thank you." He grabbed a chalk and answered it for a while.
     "I'm impressed Ethan."
     "May I go out now?"
     "Yeah, sure."

Ethan went to the Music room to call Jennie.
He knocked on the door.
     "Excuse me, Sir Walter. But can I talk with Jennie for a brief moment?"
He nodded. "Just be quick. We're about to start."
     "Yeah, okay thank you."

I then asked Jennie to follow me.

    "Ethan, what is it?"
     "Jennie, I want to see Cherie. I miss her."
     "Ethan, you can go to her later. You'll see her one way or another."
       "Yeah, I guess you're right. But I just want to see her even just for a moment."
     "Just finish your class, and then you can go."
     "Okay," he said and went to the classroom and waited for the teacher to arrive.

Ms. Razi arrived. She's the substitute teacher because one of the teachers is absent. So she sat on her desk and said.
    "Okay, class. Do whatever you want, just don't be too noisy." She said to the students.
     "Ah, Miss Razi, can I go meet my friend from another school? It's just a few blocks away."
     "Sure, but be right back before the bell rings."
    "Really?"
She nodded.

So Ethan ran to Cherie's school in the other building. He went inside and saw Cherie at the lockers. He didn't realize that it was not Cherie at all. The girl was just a look-alike. With a smile, he hugged her from behind.
    "Ahh! Who are you?"
    "Oh, sorry. I thought you were someone I knew."
Just then, Cherie came out of the classroom.

I went to the lockers to find Ethan and Cherry together. Cherry looked shocked. I went near them and said.
     "What happened here?"
Cherry hid behind my back.
     "No, let me explain, please," Ethan said.
     "Ethan, what happened?"
     "Well, I missed you, so I immediately went here after being given permission. I didn't know that you were still in class earlier, so I accidentally hugged Cherry. I'm sorry, Cherie, I shouldn't have come at all."

When he was walking away. I grabbed his hand. He looks at me.
     "I'm sorry for the misunderstanding Cherry, it won't happen again," he said as he looked at her before shifting his gaze to me.
     "Hey, it's okay. You do forgive him right, Cherry?"
She nodded. Then Evan came.

     "Evan, Ethan hugged me because he thought I was Cherie. But don't worry, he apologized already." She said and gave him a reassuring smile. He didn't say anything, but she could tell he was kind of uncomfortable.

Cherry grabbed Evan's hand and left with him.
I hugged Ethan. With a teasing glint in my eyes, I asked him.
     "Why are you here? Did you miss me already?"
     "Yes, Cherie, I missed you."
I smiled.
     "Ethan, are you done with your classes?"
    "Nope, I have to come back before the final bell."
     "Oh, then we'll have to spend our time together efficiently. Do you want something to eat?"
     "Sure, I'd love to."

We went to the cafeteria.
     "What do you want, Ethan?"
     "I'll just have the sandwich, please."
I paid for the sandwich and ordered juices as well.
     "That will be 15 dollars for the juice and the sandwich." I grabbed my wallet, but Ethan held my wrist. I looked at him and asked.

     "What's wrong?"
     "I can't let you pay for that."
     "Why not? You take me in fancy restaurants and you pay for my food so just let me do this."
     "Okay, Cherie."
I bought the sandwich and juice and gave it to him.

     "Thanks, Cher." He said before starting to eat the sandwich and drink the juice. A few minutes late, he was done.

He stared at me.
     "Ethan, I think you should probably go back to school before the bell rings."
     "Oh, yeah. Thanks for the reminder. Well, Cher, I'll see you later then."
     "Okay, see you."
But before leaving, he pecked my lips and said.
    "I'll see you later. Love you."
Stunned, I just stared at him without saying goodbye.

He then left. Marie and Clarie are already done with their classes, so we met at the lockers.
     "Aye, Cherie, we saw everything."
     "What do you mean?"
     "Oh, stop being so innocent. We saw you kissing him on the rooftop."
     "Please give me a break, I don't want to talk about it and stop teasing me," I said to the girls. With a smile on our faces, we started walking home.