~Chapter20~

Ethan says he wants to show me something I wonder what it is?
"Come on, Cherie, I want to show you something."
He grab my hand and we headed to his room.
"So, what are you going to show me?"
"Look," he said while he took out a toy train from the box.
"Oh, is that... The train from the movie series. "Love in a train."
"Yes, it is."
"Woah, how did you manage to get it?"
"Oh, you know me, it's always possible."
"Hey, let's watch love on a train now we got the whole series."
"Oh, that's a great idea. We can put it on the VCR and watch it."
"Yeah, and I'll order some popcorn and pizza.
"Sound great."
"I'll set up the VCR and you call the pizza."
"Okay."
I called the pizza guy.
"Hello Pizza Places here. Can I take your order?"
"Ah, two large pepperoni pizzas two chicken tenders two large fries, and two sodas please."
"Okay, that will be 350 dollars."
"Oh, man, where is your address by the way?"
"Um, Give me a sec."
I rush to Ethan and call him.
He heard me.
He came to the phone and said.
"Where near Petunia street,"
"Okay, sir. Your pizza will be delivered." the pizza guy said and hung up.
He smiled at me.
"Oh, Cherie," he said and patted my head.
He heads back to the living room to fix the VCR.

Meanwhile~

"Sunnie, do you know where sister is?"
"Ah, yeah mom, she's with Ethan."
"Do you know where they are?"
"No, Ethan didn't give the actual address but he said not to worry, he and Cherie are just around the area."
"Oh, okay then."
There's a knock on the door.
"Sunnie, will you get that please."
"Okay, mom."
Sunnie opened the door reviling a tall handsome man standing there.
"Yes, may I help you?"
"Ah, is Cherie there?"
"No, she isn't in right now. May I know who you are?"
"I'm Daniel, Cherie's classmate."
"Oh, you're the one who called before."
"Yeah,"
Her voice sounded familiar but he cannot remember when he heard that.
"Daniel, hello?"
"Oh, yeah, you didn't you?"
"I'm sorry, I'm not good at remembering names."
"Don't apologize, it's alright. I'm Sunnie, Cherie's sister."
"Oh, now I remember."
"So, what brings you here Daniel?"
"To see Cherie?"
"I told you she's not here?"
"Where is she then?
"I don't know either, but Ethan says there's no need to worry because he's with her."
"What?"
"Ethan's with her?"
"Apparently, yes."
"Don't you and your parents get worried when she's with Ethan?"
      "Daniel, of course not, Ethan is Cherie's best friend since they were little and Ethan won't do anything to Cherie that will cause her harm."
"Wait, are you jealous of Ethan?"
"No, why would I be?"
"You like Cherie, don't you?"
He just remained silent. "Why can't you answer?"
"Umm, Uh?" he said very nervously. He's sweating too much.
"Just tell me, Daniel, do you like my sister or not?"
He cannot answer the question.
"Oh, I forgot I have to go somewhere?"
"Okay, then bye Daniel."
He likes her alright she said and shake her head.

Minutes later~
Ethan fixed the VCR and got it working again and just in time the pizza delivery arrived. Ethan paid for the pizza because I didn't bring any money with me. Then we sat on the couch in front of the TV and started watching the series. I sat down Ethan sat beside me. So we watched the whole series and it took a very long time just to finish them all. I grab a slice of pizza and my drink and I continue to watch the series.
Then Ethan lay on my lap. I didn't mind. I gently stroke his blonde hair. He then got up and sat down beside me. I look at him and he looks at me. We didn't notice that we both were leaning forward then he lift my chin up and gently placed his lips against mine.
Is he kissing me? It felt nice. We were like that for a moment, then we came to realize what we were doing then he pulled away.
"Cherie, I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was doing?" he said rubbing his nape.
"It's okay, Ethan, to be honest, I kind of like it."
"Really?"
I nodded. We kissed again then he pulled away. We both blushed and look away then he said to me.
"Cherie, thank you for being with me today."
"It's no problem Ethan and thank you for inviting me here. It's a nice place to be." I said as I smiled at him.
"Ethan I think it's getting late."
"Yeah, we spend so much time watching the series at we lost track of time."
"So do you want to sleep on my bed I'll sleep on the couch?"
"No, Ethan I'll sleep on the couch."
"Alright, no one sleeping on the couch."
"How about you sleep in my room Cherie and I'll sleep in the guest room."
"Will that be okay for you? I mean this is your house. I can sleep in the guest room."
"No, it's still dusty in there, the truth is I haven't cleaned it yet because I just moved in and it's hard for me to do it alone. So just take my room you'll be much more comfortable there."
"Ethan, I don't want you to get sick because of the dust. Just come with me to your room. I'm sure we'll figure something out."
"Okay,"
So we went to his room and closed the door.
"Ethan do you have a sleeping mat?"
"Yeah, it's downstairs."
"I'll go get it."
"No, stay there. I'll get it. You go get some rest."
"Okay,"
So Ethan got the sleeping mat and went upstairs to his bedroom he saw Cherie laying sideways. So he put and spread out the sleeping on the floor and laid on it. Then he asked me.
"Cherie, are you asleep?"
"No, why?"
"Do you remember we used to have a sleepover at my place you and Jennie were having drinking hot chocolate?"
"Yeah, I remember that you were sitting in front of the fireplace just to be warm then you didn't notice you caught a fire then I throw water on you and we laugh."
"Yeah, I remember that."
He smiled and stood up and he sat on the bed I sat too.
He caressed my face and started leaning in again. He went closer and closer and slowly placed his lips against mine and kissed me again I didn't know I was responding to it. We make out for a bit. After a while, he gently pulled away.
"Ethan, did you just kiss me again?"
"Yeah, I guess so."
"So does this mean you really love me?"
"Yes, I must admit Cherie, I do love you."
"Since when?"
"Since we were little, back then I didn't know the feeling so I just ignored it. But then there came a time when I cannot keep a secret anymore I can't hide it. But every day my feelings for you got stronger and stronger and I couldn't tell you how I feel cause our friendship might be ruined if I told you. Every time I'm with you I felt happy and just seeing you smile made my day. You don't have to tell me now. I can wait for you until you are ready."
"Oh, Ethan, I said touching his face. I get it."
"This means, your agreeing to be my girl?"
I smiled and said.
"I will answer you when I'm ready but for now, can you wait for me for two more years? Cause I'm not ready yet for this kind of stuff.
"Of course," he said and gently patted my head.
"This will not change anything even though we kissed I'm still comfortable around you and our friendship is still there. So don't worry about it."
"Thanks, Cher Cher."
"You're welcome Tan Tan," I said and smiled at him.
It was silent for a moment but not awkward. Then I just said to him.
"Ethan, let's just lie down and talk for a while. I'm not yet sleepy. Ethan, can you tell me a story? I said smiling at him.
"Okay, Cherie.
Once upon a time.........."
Minutes later. Cherie fell asleep. Then he stood up kissed her forehead and tuck her in.
"Goodnight, Cherie, he said and laid down on his sleeping mat on the floor he took one last look at her before he slept. She's even pretty while she's sleeping he said closing his eyes and dozing off.

Meanwhile~
Daniel went to Harris's place to discuss his jealousy of Cherie and Ethan.
"So, just tell me what happened Daniel."
"Cherie," he said.
"What about her."
"I think I'm going crazy about her."
"I think you're really in love with her."
"Well, what should I do?"
"For one thing, you can tell her you like her. But you can't."
"That's right I can't, because I'm scared would reject me that easily.
"How can you be sure about that?"
"Look, just tell her, you like her then we'll plan a strategy so that she'll never leave you."
"Okay, it's worth a shot?" But do we need to be alone?"
"Yes, you do, and once you do be cool. Just act normal around her."
"How can I do that when I'm nervous around her I can't think straight."
He sighed.
"I know, Cherie teaches you math right?"
"Yeah, so?"
"So, you got to spend a little alone time together. Just talk to her as a friend that's all you need to do for now."
"Okay, thanks Harris,"
"No prob, bro."
"Harris, thanks for the advice I'll try to remember that when I'm alone with Cherie. But I have to go now my mom might be looking for me."
"Okay, see you at school."
"Yeah, see you."
Daniel walked home it was only one block away. After approximately ten minutes. He got home.

He entered the house and saw Leah, sitting on the couch she greeted me.
"Hi, Daniel how was your day."
"It was fine, by the way where is mom?"
"Oh, her, she's still at work and she said she'll be home late."
"Oh, okay, do you want to eat dinner?"
"Yeah, that would be nice. Just bring my dinner up to my room. I'm going to just rest for a while."
"Okay,"
"Thanks, Leah."
So Leah brought me my dinner and it was delicious by the way I started to freshen up and brushed my teeth and play some games on my phone. After playing I put my phone on the bedside table and turn off the lights and drifted off to sleep.

Atop the building (On Going) Book1 Cherie's Past ♡Updates Every Thursday♡On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara