~Chapter91~

I saw Ethan waiting on the porch. I came to him and ask.
     "Ethan, were you waiting for me?"
     "Yeah," he said a bit gloomy.
     "Did something happen? I didn't see you at school earlier?"
     "Mom was rush to a nearby clinic answer and turns out she has stage 2 cancer.
     "Oh my god. Ethan does your dad know about this?"
     "No, I'll tell him later on."
     "Oh, okay then."
     "And Ethan."
He turned around.
     "I missed you."
     "Awe, Cher, I missed you too. He said as he hugged me.
     "Hey, Cher, why don't we have a sleepover this weekend."
     "Okay, but I have to check my scedule if I'm available."
     "Okay, just text me if it's still up for it."
     "Okay, I'll leave you a message."
We waved goodbye and I went to my house. I noticed mom reading a magazine and dad watching the news. Then I went in and said.
     "I'm home."
     "Welcome home, Cher, mom said dropping her magazine on the table. Then added. I cook some food wash up and I'll meet you at the dinner table.
     "Okay mom,"
     "Oh, tell Sunnie to come out."
     "Alright mom."

So we ate our dinner in silence after that we went to our rooms.

I went to my room, thinking about my bestfriend and how am I be able to help him. Now that his mom is sick. I know.

In the morning, I woke up feeling sleepy because I was thinking about how to help Mrs. Paterson how to be better. Oh right, I have classes today better get ready. So I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower then wore my outfit it's a pink t-shirt and I wore my light blue jumper then I wore my rubber shoes. I dried my hair with a blower. Then I saw mom and dad.
     "Cherie, come have some breakfast."
     "No, thanks mom, I'm running late."
     "Oh, okay, then. Have this apple instead.
    "Okay, thanks mom,"
I rush of to school thinking I was late. I saw Marie and Clarie. I walked to them.

    "Wow guys. You came early this morning."
     "Yeah, We figure out you'll come early so we did as well."
    "Oh, is that so, well come on then. Let's head in.
We went inside the school and we saw the hallways are still empty.
     "Hey, guys, do you want to go to the library?"
     "Oh, sure, lets go."
We just hangout there just reading books and studying a little. Then I look at the time and we head for our lockers to get to class.
     "What's your first subject. Mine is Math, how about you girls?"
    "Mine, is English."
    "How about you. Clarie?
    "Mine is Music."
    "Oh, okay then, I'll see you guys later." I said heading to math class."

Math class ended just few minutes ago and even though I still got the answers right. I still don't understand why did I kissed Ethan earlier maybe I do love him. But no. I still aslo like Daniel. Having a hard time to solve my problem. I shake my head and try not to think about it. I went to the lockers to put my math book and notebooks and get ready for music class, oh no. I forgot my flute again? I should call Jennie again. So I called her and at second ring she answered the phone. By saying:
     "Hello?"
     "Hello, Jennie, it's me Cherie."
     "Oh, Cherie, why did you call?"
     "Jennie, I need to borrow your flute. I don't have one I can use."
     "Oh, okay, then, I'll give Ethan one of my flutes then I'll send them to you."
     "Really, thanks, Jennie, you're a lifesaver."
     "Anything, for my future sister in law."
     "What?" Jennie? What did you say?"
     "Oops, did I say that out loud. I mean it be on the way. Bye then."
When I heard those words from Jennie. I feel a bit flushtred because she want's me to be Ethan's wife. Oh my god. She's teasing me isn't she?" I said giggling to myself.
     "Cherie, are you still there?"
     "Ah, yes. I'll be waiting for Ethan to drop off your flute."
     "Okay, I'll be waiting for Ethan then.
So I waited for Ethan to come moments later. He arrive and gave the flute to me.
He saw me standing me standing by the lockers. He gave the flute to me and said.
"Here, Cher,"
I accepted it and hug him tight. He hugged me back and I said,
"Don't worry, Ethan, I'm sure. Mrs. Patterson will get better." I said reassuring him. We were like that for a while before he pulled away and said.
"Cherie, can we talk after your class?"
"Yeah, sure, Ethan. I agreed because I know he needs me right now.
"Okay, see you later, then." He said walking away.
My heart hurts upon seeing him this way. What can I do to make Ethan happy?" I sighed thinking about him. Then headed of to music class.
We were ask to play as group. So we did. Minutes later. He asked us to stop. Then he gestured to continue so we did.
Then he asked to stop again.
"Who is off key? Martha was it you?"
Martha looked startled but doesn't answer instead she tried to play better.
"I'm sorry, I'll play better."
"Just make sure of it. Let's start again, shall we?"
So we started playing again. After an hour music class we got dismissed. I went out of school and took the bus home. I saw Ethan, sitting on the porch looking troubled. So I asked him what's wrong but he still wouldn't tell me. I brush it off and went inside maybe Ethan has a problem. But he doesn't want to admit it. I'll ask him tomorrow. Maybe he'll will not dodge the question tomorrow. I said thinking. I went in and my greeted me.
     "Hi, sweetie, how was school?"
     "Yeah it's alright mom," I said.
I went to my room and thought about it. Ethan doesn't look like his usual self today. I wonder what happened. I need to know so I could help him. I can't just ignore him like that. Ugh. I need to know what's going on with my best friend. I said and brush my teeth and went to sleep.