~Chapter54~

Ethan was driving me to a surprise place I wonder where it might be?
So he just drove it's quite a long drive I just open the window cause I can get car sick so I open the window to let the fresh in. He doesn't seem to mind and he awfully is being quiet I wonder what's wrong. Then I ask.
     "Ethan, is there something wrong?"
     "What? Oh no, nothing's wrong."
     "Are you sure, remember you can tell me anything."
He sighed.
     "Okay. I'm just mad that no one helped you earlier in the library."
    "Oh, is that so, I'm sorry, I'll be careful next time."
     "You promise?"
     "I promise." I said as I held his hand. Don't worry about me."
I gave a small smile.
How am I going to admit to her that I like her to be my girlfriend but I can feel this isn't the time for that. But I am going to try, I'll take a risk for today. If she decline me it's okay I know she's not ready, I'll wait for her till then. I will still admit my feelings for her. Even though I might get rejected because she isn't ready I'll be understanding and just wait for her to become ready. I don't care if she hurts me because love comes with pain and you have deal with it accept it. Later I'll tell her how really feel, I just hope she'll feel the same way for me. He said thinking and just kept on driving. Minutes later. He stopped the car.
     "Cherie, where here."
He said turned to her. She fell asleep maybe because she's tried.
    "So he slowly wake her. By carefully shaking her awake.
      "Cherie, where here,"
I fluttered my opened to see Ethan shaking me awake.
     "Okay, Ethan."
     "Come on, get out I want to show you something."
I got off the car and saw a beautiful place full of pink and blue roses and there even a table for two and there are butterflies fluttering around.
I was in awe. When I saw it.
     "Do you like it?"
I nodded.
     "Wait there's more, hit it."
Then there came musicians to play the music. I was really amazed by it. Then Ethan ask me.
     "Cherie, what do you think?"
     "It's beautiful Ethan."
      "You like it?"
      "No, I don't like it I love it. Ethan this is the most beautiful place I've ever seen."
      "Look, Cher, the sun is setting."
      "It's beautiful."
      "Not as beautiful as you."
I looked at him and smiled and said.
      "Oh, Ethan." I said kissed his cheek.
While I was enjoying the view. Ethan asked me.
      "Cherie,"
      "Yes, Ethan."
      "I got something for you."
      "What is it."
He put on a key necklace around my neck and ask me.
     "Cherie, I know your still not ready for this but I been meaning to ask you."
     "What is it Ethan?"
     "Will you be my girlfriend?"
When I heard those words I was in total shock.
     "Ethan, I."
     "I know your going to say. You're not ready or you like Daniel and not me."
      "Ethan how did you know?"
He sighed. I see it in your eyes. That you like him and he likes you to everytime I can see that in him as well."
     "Ethan, I'm sorry, I didn't mean too."
     "There's no need to apologize Cher. because you can't choose on who to love so I understand. Just promise me one thing if he hurts or leaves you don't cry over him because you got me and I already talked to him to treat you well."
    "You did."
    "Yeah, I said to him if he hurts you he'll never see the light of day again."
       "Oh, I see."
       "Cherie, I just want you to know that you are very special person to me. Even though it didn't work out I'll wait for you. I'll be your fallback in case if you and Daniel didn't workout and the necklace that I gave you is the key to my heart. Whenever you feel alone always remember you can come to me. Even though you rejected me doesn't mean we can't be the best of friends and I know you didn't mean to hurt me."
      "Ethan, forgive me if I keep on hurting you like this."
     "No, it's alright Cherie, I understand that you're still not ready."
     "Let's just enjoy the moment for a while as you said this is a beautiful place to be so why don't we stay and just talk about anything like we used to."
     "Okay, Ethan, okay."
He went near me and kissed my head.
I just smiled at him.
     "Come on Cherie, let's eat. He pulled a chair for me to sit on so I sat down. He sat in front of me.
There's a lot of food in the table. So we just ate what we could. Then he came near me. What is going to do kiss me? I thought to myself?
      "Cherie, there's something on your face here, I'll get it. He said kissed me.
I grip on the chair tightly.
He was kissing me and I can feel he wants me to respond to it. So I did. We make out for a while then he gently pulled away.
I blushed and said in shy way.
     "Ethan, is there something on my face?"
     "No, it's gone. You look beautiful."
      "Ethan, can you promise me you'll be here no matter what?"
     "Of course, I'll be there for you because I love you."
    "Thanks, for dinner, this is the most beautiful place I've ever seen. Can we go here again sometime?"
     "Sure, Cherie, sure."
I smiled at him.
     "Come on, I'll take you home.
So I got in the car and he started driving. It's a long drive to my house. So we just talk it out.
     "Cherie,"
      "Yes, Ethan,"
      "Remember that necklace is the key to heart so don't lose okay."
     "Okay, Ethan I will take care of it and I promise I will not lose it."
He smiled.
     "Okay, Cherie. you're home."
     "Do you want me to walk you all the way or can you manage on your own."
     "You can walk me to the front door."
He accompanied me to the front door.
     "Okay Cherie, I'll see you tomorrow."
      "Yeah, okay." I said as I kissed his cheek before I went in.
So I went in and my mom greeted me.
      "Hey, honey. Where have you been?"
     "I was with Marco we went skating with Daniel, then we went to the library. Then Ethan came and took me somewhere special."
     "Wow, honey, looks like you enjoyed your day today."
     "Yeah, I did mom."
     "Did you already eat?"
     "Yes, mom I ate my dinner together with Ethan earlier."
     "Oh, okay. Well, go upstairs and wash up and go get some rest. Okay. Goodnight, Cherie."
      "Night mom."
I went upstairs and freshen up then I went to bed. I thought about Ethan how kissed me earlier. Why do I feel nothing when he kissed me. Maybe because I'm not yet for relationship or maybe is it because I like Daniel too. Ahh, what am I thinking. I shook the thoughts out of my head went to sleep.