~Chapter48~

I opened the door to see Ethan standing there.
     “Ethan, what are you doing here?”
     “Cherie, Jeffrey called me earlier and ask if we've been practicing our scripts and I said. We totally forgot because of our school works and hanging out with friends.”
     “So, what did he say?”
     “He said if you're not interested anymore he can find a girl to replace you.”
      “What no way! I don't want some girl to be with you.”
     “Why, Cherie are you jealous?”
     “What me? Jealous of course not and you said you'll teach me the script. By the way when will Jeffery call us to come over?”
     “He said maybe next week because we hadn't done much practice.”
     “Oh, I see.”
     “So shall we practice the script?”
     “As in right now?”
     “Yeah, that way we can easily memorize it bit by bit.”
     “Okay, let's do it.”
     “Do you have the script?”
     “Yeah, let's read some lines.”
     “Okay,”
So we read Love On A Train and there's some parts that we are suppose to kiss and there's even a love scene that we are in bed. But I'm sure it all work out.
     “Cherie, are sure you want to do this.”
     “Yes, I'm sure.”
      “Okay, let's go.”
Chapter 1 love on a train
The script was quite long but after we have read it. We practice it then we move on to Chapter 2 we also read it and memorize it slowly then after about fifteen minutes we move on to chapter three. We read it then we memorize it. Then a few minutes later we are done we move on to Chapter 4 after we read it. We memorized it and it's not that hard to memorize. Then about fifteen minutes again were done.
      “Ethan, why don't we take a break for a while.”
     “Sure.”
     “I'll go make us some lemonade.
I'm at home practicing the script with Ethan even though it's quite long it's okay. I can't wait to do it.
I go to the kitchen and made us some lemonade. After I made some I went to the living room to give Ethan his lemonade. I hand it to him.
     “Thanks Cher.”he said drank it down.  Let's practice again tomorrow.”
     “Yeah, okay. By the way have Daniel appologize to you already?”
     “Not yet, maybe later after school.”
     “Sh** I forgot, I'll see you later Ethan.”
     “Okay Cherie, later.” he said and wave goodbye to her and she headed out.

I went to the house and upstairs to take a quick shower afterwards I change I wore my white crop top and my blue skirt then then my black shoes. I grab my things and headed out.

I then waited for the bus on the bus stop I sat on the bench still waiting.
After about ten minutes the bus came then I climb on the bus I sat on the front and the bus went off.

I then went to the school. I went inside and saw Marie and Clarie I went near them and asked.
     “Guys, am I late?”
     “Ah no Cherie your just in time for the final bell to ring.
     “Oh, good. So did I miss anything?”
     “No, school was suspended because the teachers has conference meeting.”
     “Oh, is that so. I was worried for nothing.”
     “Hey, want to grab something to eat at the MiniMart?”
     “Oh, sure.”
     “That would be great.”
As we were walking to MiniMart I saw Daniel and Harris there.
What of all of the odds really?” I said in my head.
I was still angry for at him for not apologizing to my bestfriend. So I just turn away from him. Good thing he did not see me because he's distracted.
Then I saw a girl that looks exactly like me went near him.
     “What the... She looks exactly like me?”
     “Daniel, where's my umbrella?” she said.
     “I got it right here.”
     “Thanks, Daniel.” she said and took it and left.
Then he gave the umbrella to the girl.
I didn't noticed that Marie and Claire went in already. I was too distracted by that girl who resembles me. Who is she? Then I saw the girl went away and vanished into thin air. I just ignored what's going on maybe I'm just seeing things or was it only a figment of my imagination running wild. I don't know I just ignored the feeling and went in the store.

I went in and saw the girls on the aisle of makeup products. I went near them and said.
     “Hey, girls did you saw Daniel's friend earlier?”
     “No why?”
     “You didn't see her.”
     “No, why? What's wrong?”
If I tell them they'll think I'm going crazy.
     “You didn't see the girl that resembles me.”
     “Nope. Maybe you just thought you saw her because I can tell that Daniel is talking to no one.”
     “Are you sure.”
     “Yeah, we're sure.”
     “Maybe you're right. Maybe I'm just tired and imagine things that aren't there.”
     “Maybe we don't know.”
    “Bye girls, I'm going home see you at school.”
So Cherie got out of the convinence store and walked home.
I was walking home when suddenly I got dizzy and I collapse on the floor.

Daniel saw Cherie collapsed on the floor he went near her and check if she was okay.
     “Cherie, Cherie wake up.”
He tried shaking her awake but nothing happened. Then he decided to call 911 and ask for help.
He saw Cherie's phone and decided to call Ethan but he hesitated. No, need for her bestfriend to know.

Minutes later, the ambulance arrived and took Cherie to the hospital. When she got there she was transferred quickly to a room.
Then the nurse ask.
     “Sir, what happened to her.”
     “I don't know, she just collapsed.”
     “Oh, I see, what's your relationship with the patient?”
     “I'm her boyfriend.”
     “Okay, sir fill this form and I'll be back.”
The nurse then left.
He just sat down near Cherie holding her hand.
Moments later.
I woke up in a strange place there are white walls and I got an IV on my hand and Daniel's holding my other hand I slowly let go of his hand. Am I at the hospital? I look around. I saw Daniel. Did he brought me here?”
     “Daniel wake up.” I said.
     “Cherie, are you okay?”
     “Yeah, just had an upset stomach earlier.”
Then he gave me a piece of paper.
     “What's this?”
     “Can you fill it, I don't know you that much.”
     “Okay. So what did you put earlier in the form.”
     “The nurse asked me what's my relationship with you and I put I'm your boyfriend?”
     “What the hell Daniel. We're not even in a relationship.”
Then the nurse came.
     “Excuse me,”
     “Yes?”
     “Are you the nurse that talk to this guy.”
     “Yes, why?”
     “About that form. Can you cross out the word boyfriend there because I'm not his girlfriend his just my friend and classmate.”
     “Okay, mam.”
     “Daniel, can you give my form to Ethan when he gets here. I'll call him now.
Then I got my phone from my bag and started to call Ethan at the second ring he answered it.

Ethan was eating lunch at the canteen with his friends when suddenly he got a call.
    “Excuse me guys but I have to take this.”
    “Hey, Cherie what's up.”
    “Ethan, I'm at hospital right now.”
    “What? He jolted up from he's seat. Why are you there?”
    “I collapsed earlier and I think Daniel brought me here.”
     “I'm coming there now.”
     “Hey, guys will you copy notes for me because I really need to see my bestfriend if she's doing alright and I can't trust her classmate. So Bye and tell the teacher there's an emergency okay.”
     “Okay, well tell her.”
     “Alright, thanks you guys.” He said and scrurrid off and took a cab.