~Chapter76~

Oh no, I lost my bracelet that mom gave to me I decided to wear it today because it matches my outfit. How unfortunate. I said in frustration. I said as I ruffled my hair. I have to find it later, I'm going to be late for Science class. Ah. Darn, maybe I drop it somewhere? Ahh this is driving me crazy, I'll have to find it later. So I go to my locker just then I didn't notice that there's water on the floor. I slipped and thought I was going to fall but someone grab my hand and pull me up and when I look up I saw those purple eyes and his red hair. He stood me up and said.
     "Woah, good thing I caught you. He said and smiled at me.
    "Ah, thanks for not letting me fall." I said as he stood me up.
    "It's nothing, I'm Raffael Reyes by the way, but you can Riz." he said as he smiled. What's your name pretty girl?"
     "I'm Cherie, Cherie Taylor. Are you new here, I've never seen you before."
     "Ah, yes, Do you know Xian."
     "Yes, I know him. We are friends before he ditch me and slept with many girls for money. I heard he's crushing on a high school student."
    "Oh no, Am I his next target?"
    "Don't worry, Cherie, I'm here to protect you." I suddenly heard Ethan's voice rang in my head.
     "Oh, Cherie, is this yours?" he took out a braclet shape like a star out of his pocket.
     "Oh, I've been looking for everywhere. Thank you."
     "No worries, by the way where did you find it?"
      "On the floor near my locker."
      "Oh, it must have fallen off when I was putting my stuff away. Thanks again Riz."
     "It's no problem."
     "I got to go, but I'll see you around?"
     "Yeah, see you."
With that, he walk off. I shake my head and thought. Why do many attractive boys see in a girl like me? Ahh I guess I'll never know." I said and put my books in my locker and slammed it shut. I took my bag and headed for the caferteria to get something to eat. I then saw Marie and Clarie with some guy. Hmm?" I said thinking?
They approch me and I open my wide in shock to my surprise.
     "Hey, Cherie, I like you to meet Raffael my boyfriend from the States."
     "Yeah, We met already earlier while I was finding my bracelet. He found it for me.
     "Marie, how old is your boyfriend?" Clarie ask.
     "Hmm how old are you again babe?"
   "I'm 16."
   "Wow, we have the same age I'm 16 too."
     "Yeah, man. So girls, are you done with your classes?"
     "Nope, not yet."
     "Same, so what's your next subject?"
     "Mine is Science how about you two?"
     "I have P.E."
     "Me, too. Ahh I bet Miss Moore will try to push me the limits again."
     "Don't worry Clarie, I'm sure you can do it and besides you'll have Marie by your side."

   "Babe, wait," He said
   "What is it, hon?"
   "Can I stay at your place while I wait for you?"
     "No, you can stay here and wait for me and we can go together."
      "Okay,"

Meanwhile.
I saw Daniel walking towards me. He saw me and greeted me with a warm smile. Then he asked,

     "Cherie, do you have plans with Ethan today?"
     "No, I don't why?"
     "Then will come with me to the park later?"
     "Okay, I'll come."
     "Great, I'll show what I can do later."
     "Okay, then. I said went to my math class.
I went to math class and went inside the classroom and sat on the chair minutes later. My other classmates went to the classroom and the teacher came in and wrote something on the board and started to explain the equation. Its a bit complicated but I understand it. We answer the questions given on the board. Then we gave our note books to Miss Lisa and we got dissmissed after that. I went out and went to my locker and entered the code and put my books in. I look at the picture of me and Ethan and Daniel when we went out. I saw a dirt on Ethan's lips I get the dirt off my rubbing it off. Then I remembered. Ethan kissed me so many times now but I still don't how to act to it. I know I like Daniel but he's not always there when I need him. He sometimes shows up unexpectedly and it doesn't bother me, while Ethan is always there when I need him, I don't think I can live without him. I don't want to lose such a wonderful friend like him. Ahh. I don't know anymore?" I said and slammed my locker door shut. Then I saw Marie and Clarie there. They didn't utter a word so I startled to see them.
     "Ah, guys, how long have you been standing there."
     "About fifthteen minutes why?"
     "No, its nothing, come on lets grab something to eat. So we went to the caferteria to get some food so we went inside then I saw Daniel and Harris seating beside our table. He looks at me. I just look away and talk to Marie and Clarie. We stand in line and grab a tray. After a while we had our turn and we were serve mash potatoes, dumplings, corn soup and rice. Then we get our drinks, we all got grape juice and after that we found a seat and just sit and eat and chat for a while. We talked about school stuff then I asked them for help.
    "Marie, Clarie."
    "What is it?"
Should I tell them that I starting to fall for Ethan and what about Daniel? I do like him but he isn't doing anything, yeah he confessed and he even kissed me, but ahh, why am I thinking about this?"
I snap back to reality by hearing Marie and Clarie's voice calling me.
      "Cherie,"
Without knowing I said. "Huh?"
     "Cherie, you said you have something to say what is it?"
     "Ah, nevermind I forgot it already. So guys I'll see you later.
     "Okay, then," They said and headed for next class.