~Chapter86~

Ethan walked only a block to Cherie's house and knock on the door.

I heard a knock on the door and gladly open it to find Ethan standing there, I let him in.

     "Ethan nice to see you, wait I'll just go change."
      "Okay, take your time." He said and smiled.

I went upstairs and took a quick shower, I put on my white dress with roses on it. I quickly blow dry my hair as I sat down and began to apply make up on my face. I put a pink blush on to my cheeks, red liptint for my lips and then I look at the mirror admiring myself that I look so pretty. I went out of my room going down the stairs and I made an eye to eye contact with Ethan. He looks so shocked to see how pretty I was.

      "Ethan are you still there?"
He snaps back to reality.
     "Huh? Yeah, I'm okay. It's just that you look beautiful."
      "So um, where are we going this time?"
     "Ohh, you'll see." He held his hand towards me as I gladly took it and we went to the car. He open door of the car at the passengers seat as I went in, he went to the other side where the driver's seat is and later on he started driving. The atmosphere inside the car was a complete silence and it's making me feel nervous. Ugh, should I start a conversation or should I just keep my mouth shut? I don't know what to say, I ran out of topics to talk about. I sighed and just remain silent.

Ethan notices me being quiet, then he suddenly broke the silence.
      "Cherie, do you want me to turn on the music?"
      "Yeah sure, thanks."
The song played she will be loved by Maroon 5.
We were still silent but the song keeps on playing in the background, I just wondered where will Ethan take me.

Minutes later.

We arrived at the place and it was beautiful. We are at a secret garden and I saw colorful butterflies fluttering around us.
      "Ethan, where are we?"I smiled questioning him.
      "We're at my secret garden, isn't it beautiful?"
       "Yeah, it's so beautiful."
"Not as beautiful as you are,"he said and stared right into my eyes.
     "Huh, Ethan,"
     "Yes Cher?"
    "Can we eat now? I'm getting famished."
    "Sure sure, anything for my Cher Cher."
I smiled, we ate and talked some more about anything we like. Then I noticed it was getting late, I told Ethan that we should get home and he agreed.
He went to to the car and I got on it putting my seatbelt on as he went to the driver's seat then started driving me back home.

Minutes later.

The car stopped in front of my house and I thank him for dropping me off safely. I wave goodnight to him and went in.

Sunnie went with Leo on a date. They are holding hands and just talking to each other. Then Gigi and Nathan saw them.

     "Hi, guys, Nathan said to them coming from behind.
That started the two so they turn around and saw them together.

Sunnie tried her best not to take it seriously but inside she wondered.
      "Why, was Nathan with Gigi? Are they an item now or really just friends or does Gigi have a crush on Nathan? Or was it just my imagination." She said and thought about it. Her silence made the people around her confused about it then Leo said to her.
      "Sunnie, are you alright babe?"
      "Huh, yeah yeah, just thinking about something?"
     "What are you thinking about?"
     "No, it's nothing important. So don't worry."
     "Oh, okay, then. So, where do you want to go after school?"
      "Anywhere, would be fine."
      "Okay, how about my house? I want you to meet my sister."
    "No, let's not do that cause I'm a bit shy around people I don't know."
     "Oh, alright then, how about the mall we can hang out there and I'll buy you some coffee."
     "Yeah, that sound great."
Leo and Sunnie were at the lockers talking until the bell rang signaling for the next class.
    "What's you're next class babe?"
    "Math, what about you?"
    "I got P.E. I'm practicing basketball."
    "Oh, okay, good luck."
    "Thanks, babe he said as he wink at me. I blushed. I got my things for my math class and walked to our classroom.

A little while later.

Senia and some girls are talking about Sunnie they're formulating a plan to humiliate her. Good thing Nathan was around the corner and heard Senia's voice talking with some girls.

Then he quietly left.

Later.

Sunnie was around the corner and Nathan saw her passing by going to Senia and her gang. Worried he pulled her back so that Senia wouldn't have noticed.

Nathan was now cornering Sunnie and she look up at him.
She saw Nathan's eyes for the first time and saw it was beautiful. Her heart started beating fast because it was only the two of them.

"Sunnie," Nathan said.
She stared at him.
"What?"
"Be careful, Senia and her planning something to humiliate you."
"Okay, Nathan, I'll be careful. Are they gone?"
"Wait, I'll check."
He checks around the corner and Senia and her girl gang are gone.
"Okay, the coast is clear."
"Thanks, Nathan, I owe you one."
"Then meet me again later."
"Okay, yeah sure."
     "I'll see you later," she said and went to class.

She entered the room and sat on the chair and waited for Miss Diana to start the class.

Then Miss Diana entered the room and came to the blackboard and wrote something. Sunnie copied some notes and listen to her for a while. She was discussing adverbs. When suddenly a crumple-up paper ball was thrown at me.

     "Hey!" she said looking at her back.
She saw Senia smirking at her.
     "Oh, Senia, I'll get you for this," she said to herself.

After class was dismissed.

Sunnie, went out to see Leo waiting by her locker. Leo went near her and ask.
     "Sunnie, are you done with your class?"
      "Yes, why?"
     "Can we go out?"
     "I'm sorry, Leo, but I promised Nathan, I'll meet him after school."
      "Why do you need to meet him?"
      "Cause, I owe him for going into a lion's den earlier."
     "What do you mean?"
     "I'm sorry, Leo but I'll make it up to you. I promise." She said kissed his cheek. Bye."
"Okay. So, I'll see you at school then."

Sunnie went to see Nathan so she waited at his locker. Then suddenly appears and he seem to have run here because he was panting.

"Nathan, we're were you?"
"Sorry, I was playing basketball with my friends and we just finished just now."
"Oh, I see."
She took out a water bottle from her bag.
"Here, Nathan drink this." She said as she handed her water bottle."
"Thanks." He said and drank it down."
"Um? Are you free this weekend."
"Yeah,"
"Then meet me at the park in time square."
      "Yeah sure, I'll be there."
     "See you bye." She said and walked away.