~Chapter39~

I went inside the house and saw my mom. After a while, she greeted me.

     “Sweetie, where have you been?” She asked which made me look at her.

     “Oh, I've been with Ethan today and he bought me lunch.”

     “Okay, where did he take you?”

     “At an Italian restaurant.”

     “Okay, honey, go to your room and rest. I'm sure you're tired."

     “Yeah, mom, thanks? Oh by the way mom I've invited Ethan and Jennie to come over later we'll have a camp outside is that alright?”

     “Yeah, okay.”

     “Thanks mom. I said and went to my room. 

So I climbed up to my room. Closed the door behind me and locked it.
I can't stop thinking about Ethan kissing me just a few minutes ago. I touched my lips and looked at the mirror. His lips were soft when it landed onto mine. What am I thinking right now? Have you gone mad, Cherie? Oh my.... I got my first kiss and it was from my best friend and he even confessed to me that he likes me since we were little. Ahh Ethan what will I do with you. I know you're my best friend but I didn't know you had these sort of feelings towards me. I don't know what I should do.

While I was tingling with a little excitement in my bed. I heard someone knock on my door. I tried to act normal as possible.

     “Come in.”

Then my sister came to my room.

      “Sunnie, what brings you here?”

     “Nothing, really I just want to talk.”

     “Talk about what?”

     “Hey you're acting weird? Did something happen?”

     “No,”

     “Hmm,” She stood still for a while before she went near me and looked at me closely.

     “What?”

     “Just checking for something?”

     “Hmm? Did someone kiss you?”

How did she know? She's smart. I can give her that. 

     “Um, no.” I said feeling nervous.

     “Then why is your lipstick a little smeared?”

     “Better tell me or I'm going to tell mom?”

     “Will you stop threatening me?" Come on Cherie, think! What can I say to her that will sound believable? After a while, I said to her with a straight face.” I ate a peanut butter jelly sandwich, I made a mess so I used a napkin to wipe off the jelly on my lips that's why my lipstick got smeared." 

     “Oh okay, that's believable. Okay then.” I breathe a sigh of relief.

I thought I was going to get caught.

      “So Cherie, when will Ethan and Jennie get here.”

     “In a while why?”

     “Nothing I just want to know.”

     “Then I'll just be in my room playing.”

     “Okay Sun Sun.”

Meanwhile.

Ethan went home while feeling happy. He just kissed the girl he loves and he even admitted his feelings to her. I feel free. I just let her know what I feel inside makes me nervous but I know she'll think about it. I just hope she'll agree to be with me.