~Chapter92~

I woke up early in the morning. I remembered that Ethan is having some trouble and I also remembered Daniel was in the clinic when he pulled me our faces was so close and I turned red as tomato. Ahh. I shouldn't think of this now. So, I quickly took a shower and changed into my red school uniform before grabbing my bag and going downstairs. I saw mom cooking pancakes and making breakfast while dad was watching some news on the TV. Then I went to the kitchen and sat in front of the table. We ate our food in comfortable silence. After a while, I stood up and excused myself to go to school.

But first I went next door to see if Ethan was there. I rang the doorbell and Jennie opened it.

     "Hi, Jennie, I was wondering if Ethan is there?"
     "No, he said he's going to school early to finish some projects."
     "Oh, okay thanks, well, how about you Jennie? Aren't you going to school?"
     "No, I already told the teacher I'm not coming today."
     "Oh, okay, thanks."

I left Jennie's house and went to the bus stop. When I went in I saw the girls and told them I cannot find Ethan anywhere so we decided to split up. We were searching for Ethan all over the school.

    "Wait, I just remembered something?"
    "What is it?"
    "I think I know where Ethan is."
    "Where?"
    "Come on, follow me," I said to the girls.

So we climbed to the rooftop and I saw him at the edge of the building.

   "Marie, Clarie, can you give us a moment alone?"
   "Sure Cher." They said and closed the door behind them.

I called him by mentioning his name. He turned around and saw me there.

   "Cher? Why are you here?"
   "I was worried about you, you weren't answering my calls."
   "Oh, is that so?"
   "Yeah,"
   "Sorry if I made you worry?"
   "It's okay, as long as you're safe."
   "Oh,"
   "By the way, what brings you here?"
   "Nothing, I just want to get some air and clear my thoughts."
   "Oh, okay. But next time, tell me so I won't worry."
   "Okay."

He came closer and wrapped his arms around my body and hugged me. I patted his back.

   "Ethan, are you okay?"
   "Can we stay like this just for a few more minutes?" I didn't respond but agreed. After a while, we pulled away and said.
   "Cherie, to be honest, I'm having a hard time telling dad about mom because I don't want him to worry."
   "Don't worry, Ethan, I'm sure everything will be fine. But your dad needs to know so that he can help your mom get better.
   "I hope so, by the way, how did you know I was here?"
   "I remember you brought me to the rooftop of your house so I thought you'd be here."

He smiled.

   "Oh, I have classes to attend."
   "Is your class not done yet?"
   "Unfortunately not. I have English and Values then I'm done. How about you Ethan, are you already done with your classes?"
   "Yes, it ended just a few hours ago."
   "Oh, I see. Well, I'll see you later then."

I came closer and kissed his cheek but he turned around so I kissed him on his lips.

   "Huh, Ethan," I said as I laughed.
   "I was just teasing, go now," he said, still smiling.

Marie and Clarie saw everything but they just kept it to themselves and planned to tease Cherie later.

     "See you later Ethan."
     "Yeah, okay."

When I was done I saw Marie and Clarie outside the door. I went down with them. Then they both said,

     "We saw everything."
     "Huh?" I said as we were climbing downstairs. We went to our lockers. Then they cornered me.
     "Cher, do you have feelings for Ethan?" They both asked.
     "Ah, that's a sudden question don't you think?"
     "Awe, Cher, don't deny it we saw you kissing Ethan just earlier?"

Oh no, I got caught. What do I do now? I know I can't escape on this one. I sighed.

     "Look, it's not what you think? I was planning on kissing his cheek when he turned around. I accidentally kissed his lips, alright."
     "So it was just an accident?"
     "Yeah."
     "Okay, we believe you."

I sighed and nodded approvingly.

     "Yes. But... I still like Daniel too and I don't want to choose. But I have to one day."
     "So, who is it going to be?"
     "I don't know, I can't make up my mind. I like both of them but I can't decide. I don't want to talk about it for now. Let's see if Daniel makes a move or two. Ethan has done more than enough for me to say yes to him. But I don't want to rush things besides, I'm still young, and what if Ethan cheats on me one day just like Tony."
     "Cher, you know Ethan wouldn't do that because he loves you. Remember when he protected you from the bullies back at our school in France. He was there to protect you."
     "I know. You don't have to remind me about that."
     "Just know that he can be trusted."
     "Yeah, I know."

     "So girls, what's your next class?" I asked them.
     "Science."
     "Mine's P.E.
     "Okay, I'll see you later then." I said as I grabbed my English book from my locker and headed to my class.

When I entered the room, I saw Tony. Ugh, great. I groaned in disgust. Just another awful day with him around. I banged my head on the table. With a sigh. I just waited for the teacher to come. Not soon after. Ms. Veronica came in and wrote something on the board and we began to copy. Then out of nowhere, a crumpled-up paper ball hit me on my head. I looked up and saw Tony crumpling up pieces of paper and began throwing them at me.

     "Ugh, he's really trying to annoy me."

So I called Ms. Veronica and complained to her about how Tony bothered me earlier.

Ms. Veronica came near Tony and said.

     "Tony will please stop pestering Cherie. If you will not do what I say you'll be in detention for the whole month and please try and listen every once in a while not just throwing paper balls everywhere." Ms. Veronica said to him.
     "Yes," He mumbled.
      "Okay, then, now where were we?"

She discussed adjectives, verbs, and nouns. After an hour of teaching, we got dismissed.