~Chapter56~

So Harris is doing his math homework and it's quite hard but he tried his best to understand the equations after minutes of solving them. He didn't get the answer right at first. But it was so close so he tried solving it again.

After an hour, he finally got the answers right. He looks at the clock to figure out if he still has enough time to attend the party. There's still time so he quickly got dressed up to his red shirt and blue jeans and we wore his black sneakers and headed out.

Then my maid noticed me and asked.

     "Where are you going?"
     "I'm going to a friend's place."
     "Okay, but don't stay out too long."
     "I won't."

So Harris got in his car and drove off. After driving for a while. he arrived and got down. He went in and saw Brandon's friends

     "Harris, so glad you could make it."
     "Yeah, so where are the girls?"
     "Over there by the pool."
     "Hey, Brandon, let's swim." The girls said to him.
     "Okay, girls I'm coming in." He said as he jumped on the pool creating a huge splash.

     "Hey, Jennie, come and check this out?"
     "What is Alia?"
      "It's Sofie and she just posted where she's at." She said, showing Jennie her phone.
     "Where?"
     "At blue hotel,"
     "Wow, you're right, I wonder if Cherie saw this post already?"
     "Who's Cherie, Jennie?" Alia asked.
      "She's one of my bestfriend's I met her in France when we were still living there."
     "Oh, I see."

     "Wait Jennie knows Cherie. Maybe I can ask Cherie more about Jennie, I want to know more about her. Even though she's forgotten me already. It's been a long time." he said to himself.

     "Alia, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to the ladies room."
     "Okay."

She said and went in. After she relieved herself. She came out and looked in the mirror. She fixed her hair and touched up a bit. She then went out. Then Harris saw her and went near her.

     "Who are you?" She asked.

He cannot say a thing.

     "Excuse me."

He stepped aside to let her pass. He look at her and wondered. Is that..... No, no

She returned to the pool creating a splash.

     "Ohh. Come in. Lia. The water's fine."
     "Okay,"she said as she jumped on the water.
     "Um, Brandon, if you don't mind. I'll go first."Jennie said.
     "Awe, come on, stay a little longer please?"
     "Okay, I'll stay."
     "Great."
     "Jennie," Alia said.
     "Come let's cook some sausages and meat."
    "Okay, can't wait, I'm getting famished."
     "Yeah, me too."

Then Brandon noticed Harris was looking at Jennie. Then he asks.

    "Hey, Harris. Want to play billiards?"
     "Yeah, sure."

So they played billiards and the girls kept swimming.

     "Alia, who's that cute looking guy?" She said as he pointed to him.
     "Oh, I don't know his name but I'm sure Brandon knows him."
     "Come on!"

So the girls got out of the pool and went to eat. They sat in front of the table with the chairs facing each other.

    "So girls, do you have boyfriends yet?" Jennie asks.
     "I broke up with him, turns out he was only after my money and not for my love."
     "Oh, I'm sorry Alia."
     "No, don't be. I'm okay, it's all in the past now. But whenever I find myself thinking. Did I make the right decision because people can change. But I don't know." She said and sighed.
     "Alia, you made the right decision because people can't change that easily. It will take some time for the person if he's really going to change."
     "Yeah, I guess you're right Jennie."
     "Oh, wow, look at the sunset isn't beautiful."
     "Yeah, very beautiful,"