~Chapter72~

In the morning, I woke up yawning a bit, I get up, stretched, and went to the mirror to comb my hair, after doing that, I fix my bed arrange the pillows and fold the blankets, it was Sunday. I suppose I could call Marie and Claire today and Jennie too.
     "Hmm, I wonder what Jennie's doing today," I said thinking.

Jennie's past back in France.

Jennie was still a kid back then she was living in France with her mom and dad and Ethan. She usually loves playing music, like playing the flute, mandolin, and harp while Ethan is playing the electric guitar and drums. Their mom and dad found their talent. So she and Ethan got enrolled in a music school, but Ethan doesn't want to become a musician he wants to be a doctor but he wants to study medicine at Burgess. So their mother agreed.

But before they left going, Burgess.
Jennie was thinking what if she stayed and learn music for a while and mother agreed. While Jennie is going to school, she met Marie and Clarie, and they become instant friends. Then one day after making some new friends. She goes to the music room she was alone so she began playing the harp. Then it draws a boy's attention and that's Harris when he was still studying in France to become a scientist so he came to the music room and saw her playing he can't help to be amazed by her music skills. Then she noticed someone was watching her. She stopped playing and look at him.
     "Oh, I'm sorry, is it closing time already?" she asks him.
     "Uh, I think so it's getting late already."
     "Oh, okay, see you then."
     "Wait,"
She stop in her tracks and turned around.
    "Yes," she said and removed a strand of her off her face.
     "Um, Can you teach me how to play the guitar?"
     "I know, a little bit but my brother is good at it you should meet him sometime."
     "Oh, okay, sure but can I still meet you here just to watch you play your harp, I think you're good at it.
     "Okay, sure."
Since that day Harris and Jennie started seeing each other. Because Harris wants to see Jennie, play the harp.

One day Harris was going to school and he saw Jennie walking then someone starts to take her bag.
     "Ah, help!" she said in a panic.
So Harris chased the one who stole her bag. Then he runs away. Then he got the bag and bring it back to her.
     "Oh, thank you so much for getting my bag back."
      "It's no problem," he said as he handed the bag back to her.
She smiled.
     "Oh, I didn't get your name what's your name, I'm Jennie she said and smiled.
     "I'm... Then his phone rang. Hold that thought."
He answered the call. Then talk for a while then he hung up.
     "Sorry I got to go."
     "Okay, thanks again."
Then they never saw each other again after that.

Harris went to Gio's house to talk he got dressed and wore his striped grey sweater and he wore his blue jeans and went out. He went downstairs and saw Donna cleaning the counter then he called.
     "Donna, I'm going out, just play with Harry and I'm going to be right back."
     "Okay, but where are you going?"
     "I'm going to Gio's place just to talk about something."
      "Okay, just be right back, your mom might come home early."
     "Okay, I will."

Meanwhile.
I was in school I went to my lockers to get my books for the first class. I don't see Marie and Claire, maybe there was a change to the afternoon. Oh, well. I got my English notebook and headed over to the classroom. I took a seat and just listened to Ms. Margaret as she was discussing nouns and pronouns and after some boring discussions later she dismissed us. Then I went out. I still don't see Marie and Claire I wonder what happened to them. I went to the cafeteria and eat by myself since Marie and Clarie are my close friends. I didn't mind being alone. I just thought about why I did I suddenly kissed Ethan. Was it because I already love him or was it something else and Daniel when our touch I don't want to let go and why is that?" I still don't know. I shook the thoughts from my head and sat down and ate my food. Right, maybe is just hunger. After eating my food. I was alone. But I didn't mind then I can feel someone was looking at me. I saw Daniel and Harris at the other table. Daniel was looking at me while Harris is eating his food. Ahh. Why is Daniel looking at me?
I just look away because I'm still kind of embarrassed about how kissed me a few days ago and told everyone at school I'm his girl when I'm not. But it's okay now. Daniel went near me and sat beside me.
    "Cherie,"
    "What?"
    "Um, I just want to say....."
   "What is it you're going to say?"
He gulps a lump in his throat.
     "Um, do you hang with me today after school?"
     "Okay, sure. But where are we going?"
     "Let's just walk in the park later."
     "Oh, sure. But can I bring my rollerskates?"
     "Sure."
     "You can wait for me outside of my house later then."
     "Okay, then I'll see you later after my class."
     "Can I bring my skates so you can teach me?"
      "Yeah, sure."
      "Okay, great see you later."
      "Yeah, okay," I said and walked to my class.

Daniel, was happy because Cherie agreed to spend time with him.
So he thinks of a way to admit her feelings for her. Should I tell her how I feel or maybe next time? Hmm. Maybe I'll just tell her next time when she's ready. Yeah. But for now, I'll just be friendly with her. He said silently in his mind.

I went to the class which sports they were playing badminton. So I decided to join them. I don't see that guy who plays with me. Maybe something happened to him. I shook the thoughts off my head and just serve then the other players run to catch it and they did. So I run to catch it and just in time I hit it throwing it back to them. Then one of the players hit it and I run faster to be able to hit it and I did. Then the other player didn't catch it. I won yes.
I was only the one player on the team and I thought I might not have won but I stand corrected. I cannot believe I won.
Miss Moore came near me and ask.
    "Cherie, wait."
I look back to see Miss Moore calling me.
    "Yes, Miss Moore."
    "Cherie, this Saturday is the championship, have you decided yet."
     "I'll tell you on Friday Miss Moore because I haven't told my parents yet."
     "Okay, but I hope you'll agree cause you're really good."
     "Thank you miss Moore, I'll see what I can do," I said and walked onto my lockers.
I finally saw Marie and Claire go out of the clinic then they saw me and went near me.
     "Hi, guys, why are you two doing in the clinic all day?"
    "Clarie and I have a cold at the same time so we just rested there and the nurse gave us medicine for our colds," Marie said.
     "Oh, so can you come to my house tomorrow, I need your help."
     "With what?"
    "Just come I'll tell you tomorrow."
    "Okay, well come,"
    "Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow then.

The bell rang.

     "So I'll see you tomorrow."
     "Okay, take care going home."
     "I will you too guys," I said waving at them.
I then went to the bus stop and waited for the bus then the bus came and I got in and paid the fee. Then Minutes later, I went down and walk home. My mom greeted me.
      "Hi, sweetie your home."
      "Yeah, mom, I'll just go to my room and rest okay."
     "Okay, sweetie,"
     "Oh, and mom do you mind if Marie and Claire come by tomorrow."
     "Not at all, dear."
     "Okay, mom thanks."
     "Okay, I'll make you dinner. I'll just leave it in your room okay."
     "Okay, thanks, mom."
So I went up to my room to wash up, and do my homework. I studied the movements for the positions good thing Miss Moore didn't give the test today."
So I just studied for an hour. I just read the book then after an hour. I was done.
I just remembered I'm going to meet Daniel at the park today to hang out.

So I quickly got changed into my crop top and jeans then I sit in front of the mirror and put on my primer and my red lip tint and I wore my rubber shoes and took my rollerblades and headed out. I go downstairs and mom saw me and ask.
     "Cherie where are you going."
     "Oh, ah I'm meeting Daniel at the park, to skate."
     "Oh okay, can you take Sunnie with you?"
    "Why, mom, I taught you and Sunnie were baking today?"
     "She said she had other plans and she's cooped up in her room all day."
     "Okay, mom."
I went to Sunnie's room and knocked.
Sunnie was playing with her phone when she heard someone knock on the door. She opened the door to see her sister standing there.
      "Sunnie, come on, let's skate at the park."
    "Oh, sure, I'll just get my rollerskates."
She got her pink rollerskates on her rack and headed out.
      "Okay, sis."
      "Come on, let's go."
So we went out and we walk to the park minutes later of walking we got there.