~Chapter44~

The girls and I went to my room.
  “So Cherie, how did all happened?”
     “What?” I asked confused.
     “The kiss silly.”
     “Oh, that, well I can tell his lips are soft.”
     “Did you feel a spark?”
     “What do you mean spark?”
     “I mean how did it felt when Ethan kissed you?”
     “Oh... It felt nice but I didn't feel anything.”

     “What? How can that be? Did you respond to it?”
     “At first no then I didn't know I was responding to it as well. We even make out for a bit but that doesn't change anything that I didn't feel anything when he kissed me.
     “But.... How is that possible?”
     "I don't know?"
     "Wait do you love Ethan?"
     "Of course, I love him. He's my bestfriend after all."
     "No, Cherie, what we mean to say is do you have romantic feeling for Ethan?"
     “I guess Ethan will forever remain as my best friend. But I still don't know. But what I do know is I'm not ready yet to be in a relationship because I'm still young. When I aged a little more maybe I'll know what feeling of love is.”
     “Oh, we see. Can you to leave now. I have told you what I felt already so just go. I'm going to check my assignments and work on them.”
    “Okay,”
    “Hey don't tell anyone that Ethan and I kissed okay. Keep it a secret.”
     “Okay, okay, we won't tell anyone.”
     “Do you promise?”
     “Yeah, we promise. We'll go now see you at school Cherie.”
     “Yeah, guys bye.”

So Marie went home. She was greeted by her dad.
     “Hey, honey how was school?”
     “It was great dad, by the way where's mom?”
     “In her room just resting.”
     “Oh okay then.”

Clarie is in her bedroom when her mom knock on her door.
     “Yes, mom what's is it?”
     “Sweetie, I just miss your dad and your sister.”
     “I know mom I miss them too.”
     “Don't worry, I'm sure where ever they are they're doing fine.”
     “You know you're right.”

Meanwhile.
Daniel went to Cherie's house and decided to apologize to Ethan. So that Cherie will forgive him. He knock on her door.
I was cleaning my room when suddenly I heard the doorbell rang.
I opened it to see Daniel there. What is doing here? Did he apologize already to Ethan I said to myself.
     “Cherie.”
     “Yes, Daniel?”
     “Where's Ethan's house.”
     “Beside our house but you have to walk one block away.”
      “Do I have to do this? I don't want too. But I can't stand Cherie angry at me everytime she sees me.” He said thinking.
     “Daniel aren't you going?”
     “Will you come with me?”
     “Why? Your just going to apologize?”
     “Please?”
     “Why?”
     “So you'll see me apologize and forgive me?”
     “Ugh! Fine you're such a baby. Come on."
We walked after a few minutes. We arrived at Ethan's house.
He knocked on the door.
Ethan was in his room just thinking about Cherie then someone knocked on the door.
     “Ethan will you get that?” his dad said.
     “Okay, Dad.”
So he went downstairs and opened the main door and saw Daniel and Cherie standing there.
     “Hi, Ethan, Daniel wants to tell you something? Isn't that right Daniel?” I elbowed him.
     “Yeah, I just.... He sighed and said. I'm sorry.”
     “What?”
     “I'm sorry.”
     “It lacks something. Sincerity. Do it again.”
     “I'm sorry Ethan.”
He shakes his head.
     “If you're sorry. You must do something for me.”
     “What is it?”
    “Because you punched me. Be my slave for a day and I might forgive you.
     “Ethan isn't that a bit too much.”
     “If I refuse?”
     “My mom will press charges on you for hurting me. Good thing she's not here.”
     “Yeah, I've convinced Ethan's mom and she'll let you off with a warning for now but if you do it again you're going to jail, so better do what he says.”
He swallowed his pride and agreed.
     “Okay.”
    “And I'll decide whether I'll forgive you or not.”
    “Okay fine.”
    “Good to know be here on Monday after school I have a task you need to take care of.”
     “Okay, Ethan. I'll see you.”
    “I cannot believe I accepted the offer Ahh I'm such a fool. At least Cherie will forgive me after this.” He said and went home.

Meanwhile.
Cherie and Ethan are talking about Daniel.
     “Ethan, why did you make Daniel your slave I think it's not right.”
     “Daniel is getting out of hand look at my beat-up face because of him.”
     “I know Ethan, but should you do this?”
     “Why do you care so much about Daniel? What about me, I'm the one who's hurt and yet you think about Daniel.”
     “I don't know what talking about Ethan.”
     “Cherie, I don't want to lose you over him. But when you pick him instead of me someday I'll respect your decision and remember I'm always here I always got your back.”
     “Thanks, Ethan that means a lot,” I said as hugged him.
     “You're welcome, Cherie.”
He pulled away from the hug.
     “So, I'll see you later.”
     “Okay, yeah, see you later.”
He went out of my room.

Then I began to study I just reviewed some notes for the test for next semester. It's hard but fun at the same time. After an hour of studying math, I moved on to science because Miss Liza might give a harder formula this time. After two hours of studying  I finally got the formula right. It's time to rest. I just play some games on my phone and read some online stories as well. While I was reading on my phone. Someone called I checked the caller. It says. Daniel. I'm still mad at him for punching Ethan just a few days ago. I can't believe he would do such a thing. I just ignored his call his got nothing to say anyway.

Daniel called Cherie but she's not picking up.
Is Cherie still mad at me? I guess she is. He sighed. I guess it's all my fault if I hadn't let my emotions take over me. Maybe Cherie and I wouldn't come to this. He sighed and flopped down on his bed.