~Chapter62~

Xian's past.

Xian woke up feeling great. The first thing that he thought of, as soon as he woke up, was the little girl. He wants to see her again. Xian has a sad life because his family treated him like trash, his mom cheated on his dad and his dad abused him every day of his life. He got used to getting beaten up all the time since even at school he also got bullied by his classmates. There was even one time when he was beaten up to the point that he ended up at the hospital.

Until he met Myline and he for the first time felt safe in her arms, she gave him confort, love, and a home. But Myline's parents don't approve of their relationship. In order to get their approval, they have to have a baby and they decided to make it happen. However, things did not end up the way they wanted it to be. Myline didn't have a baby, Xian got disappointed because he cannot have a baby with her and could not take anymore. He was still in highschool at that time, so he used his handsomeness as a way to make money in the wrong way - sleeping with women began and he does it until now.

The present day.

In the higher level.

Xian was walking through the doors and the girls instantly fell for his handsomeness. He went to his lockers and got his Math book and his notebook before heading off to class.

Later.
I woke up feeling sleepy since I didn't sleep well last night. I can't stop thinking about Ethan. Hmm? I wonder why he keeps popping into my mind. Probably nothing, I'd better not think about it. I got up and walked to the bathroom today. It's almost the weekend anyway, just three days to go. I said to myself. I took a quick shower then I wore my pink school uniform and black shoes. Then I sat on my chair and blow dried my hair and took a pink ribbon and tied it up, then I put on my powder and my pink lipstick and my lip gloss and I looked at myself in the mirror and I was perfect.

I went downstairs to see mom in the kitchen cooking, while I didn't see dad, maybe he was at work already, so I just sat on the table. Mom served me breakfast. It was eggs and bacon and toast and juice. I then ate my breakfast and rushed off.

"Bye, mom. I'll see you later. I love you!"

"I love you too, sweetie, have a fun day." She said.

I then went to the bus stop. I sat on the bench to wait for the bus. Then I stood up and entered the bus. I saw Daniel sitting at the front. He saved a seat for me at the front but I didn't want to make things awkward for us so, I decided not to sit with him today, I cannot believe he would kiss me like that. I just sat at the back and stared at the window.

A few minutes later, We got down. I got down and saw Marie and Claire waiting for me. I went near them and asked.

"Am I late?"
"No, you're just in time."
"Let's go in."

So we went in and headed to our lockers. We just talked for a while because it's still early. I put my books in there and got the one I need for class and I got my notebook too.
I waited and waited for them. Then finally saw me at the lockers.

"Where have you been?"

"At the P.E. just playing around.
"Oh, okay."

"Girls, come over to my place later, I have something to tell you."
"Sure, we will."

"Get to your class, I'll see you later."
"Okay."

So I went to my class which is math and just listened to Miss Lisa she wrote something on the board about fractions and other equations we just wrote it on our notebook and after more discussions she called me to solve a problem written on the board and with the instructions was given earlier so I just followed her equation to get the answer. She checked it and I was right. "Good job, Cherie, you may go back to your seat." So I went back to my seat and listened more, after one hour. We were dismissed and headed back to the lockers to put my things back. Then I saw Ethan, what? Are my eyes playing tricks on me? Is he really here?

"Cherie." He said walking towards me.

When he called my name I snapped back to my senses.

"Oh, you're really here."

"Yeah."

He then faced me. He came closer and I stepped back and he came closer again so I took another step back until I couldn't step back anymore. He had me cornered.
I gulped as he came closer until our faces were so close one wrong move our lips would touch. I couldn't do anything in this situation. My heart started beating uncontrollably. I can feel it. Then he sealed the gap between us. By gently putting his lips onto mine and kissed me I closed my eyes. I can feel he wants me to respond so I did. After a while he gently pulled away. When he kissed me this time I felt a little spark lit up. Then he gently pulled away.

"Cherie, I love you."

I wasn't shocked to hear those words from him. But he already told me he loves me. Good thing one saw us because they were all in their respective classrooms. Except for Marie and Claire hiding behind the lockers.

"I know Ethan. I know." I said and stared into his eyes.

He smiled. To relieve the tension between us, I ask him.

"Ethan, have you talked to Xian yet?"

"No, I have not seen him yet."
"Oh, I see."

"Don't worry, I'll talk to him so he won't bother you. Just be weary of him."
"I will."
"Cherie, are your classes done already?"

"No, not yet, I still have Science, English and P.E."
"Oh, I see."
"Why, are you taking me somewhere?"
"I was hoping I could spend time with you."
"Awe, that's sweet, but don't you have classes to attend to?"
"Our class was cancelled because of a conference."
"Oh, okay."
"Then I'll just wait for you here and when I see Xian I'll tell him to stay away from you."
"Thanks, Ethan," I said as I hugged him and kissed his cheek. I'll see you later." I said then left.

"Sure," he said happily.

I went back to my locker to get my science book and notebook then I saw Ethan was still here.

"Ethan, I just came back to get my science notebook."
"I know."
"Ethan, can you wait for me at the canteen instead."
"Why? Don't you want me to be here?"

"Of course, I do. It's just kind of uncomfortable with you here waiting for me at my locker because my classmates might think there's something going on between us."
"Let them be. Everyone knows that I'm your best friend anyway.

"You're right."
"But is there really something going on between us?"
"If you want it to be but I know you're not yet ready for that. So I'll just wait."

"Okay, Ethan. Then I'll see you later."

"Sure, I'll be just here waiting." He said and lean on the lockers whistling.
"Okay." I said as I walked off to my class feeling more discrated. I just shook the thoughts out of my head to my Science class.

Then Marie and Clarie came out of the lockers but they decided to talk it out with Cherie of what they saw earlier.