~Chapter2~

In the morning
I woke up, fluttering my eyes open and I got up I go to the bathroom and took a quick shower, then I got dressed, I wore my red dress and dried my hair with a blower then I went downstairs to see my mom cooking breakfast and dad is nowhere to be found. I then asked my mom.
     "Where's dad?"
     "Oh, he's at work."
     "This early?"
    "He said he got a load of paperwork to do so he went in early,"
     "Oh, okay."
     "I'm sure, you're hungry let me fix you something for breakfast."
     "Okay, thanks, mom!"
     "Sit, there sweetie, I'll whip something up.
     "Thanks, mom."
So mom made me eggs and toast and hot chocolate. I ate my breakfast and then rush off to school.
     "Bye, mom, see you later."
     "See you after school. Take care love you."
    "Bye, mom I love you too."
So I walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive. I sat on a nearby bench and waited for the bus to arrive. Then someone said.
     "Salut Cherie,"
His voice sounded oddly familiar. I look back and saw those blue eyes and his blonde hair and fair skin.
     "Huh. Ethan, what are you doing here?"
     "I see you don't speak French anymore?"
     "No, I still speak it but not as often now.
     "Why not?"
     "Well, Marie and Clarie cannot quite understand."
     "Oh, I see and my dad can speak it but he's too busy with his work to teach me. Oh, what brings you by in our neighborhood?
     "Oh, my mom and I decided to stay here, besides it's way better off than the States don't you think?"
     "Yeah, are you still studying?"

     "Yes, I am studying at Lichen Berg University. Well, how about you?"
      "Yes, I am studying at HRB high. How is Jennie?"
"She's doing fine. But she misses you."
"Yeah, I miss her too."

Then the bus arrives and Daniel is looking out the window and saw Cherie with some other man he feels jealous of.
     "So Cherie I'll see you again tomorrow."
     "What tomorrow? Why would you see me tomorrow?"
     "You'll just have to wait till tomorrow comes to know it."
     "Okay,"
     "Go now your bus is waiting."
     "I'll see you tomorrow then."
     "Yeah, bye, then I got on the bus and saw Daniel with an empty seat.
     "Daniel, may I sit here?"
He didn't say anything. But I sat there anyway.
     "Daniel is there a problem?"
     "No, it's nothing."
     "Are you sure it's nothing? Looks like somethings going on come on what is it?"
     "Who was that guy your talking to earlier?" he said kind of annoyed.
     "Oh, him his name is Ethan and I have known him for quite a very long time since we were little when I'm still living in France why do ask?"
     "Nothing? Never mind."He said as he rolled his eyes at me. I just ignored him and plugged my earphones in my ears and listen to music."
     "Hey, Daniel can you wake me up when we get there."
     "Why don't you wake yourself up."
She didn't hear it because she already dozed off. Minutes later. He was just sitting there when Cherie's head plop down on his shoulder. When he looked at her sleeping he forgot why he got jealous in the first place. He smiled. He sees a strand of hair on her face then he takes the strand of hair and gently tucks it in behind her ear.
Then the bus came to a stop and he woke her up.
     "Cherie wakes up we're here."
I fluttered my eyes to see my head resting on his shoulder I stood up and got off the bus.
I got down I saw my friends, Marie and Claire I go to them and entered the school. We talk about how Ethan is back.
     "Oh, did you know Ethan and Jennie are back?"
     "What really?"
     "Yes, and Ethan said to me he'll see me again tomorrow."
     "What why?"
     "That, I don't know but we're neighbors now."
     "Wow, can I come there to their house I miss Jennie too?"
     "Oh me too me too."
I smiled at them.
     "Okay, sure, but I'll have to tell Ethan first."
     "Okay."
As we were walking on the school grounds we went to our lockers to get our stuff for our first subject we went to our lockers and put our stuff there.
     "Hey. Cherie, I think you dropped something."
As I heard that voice I completely remembered my ex-boyfriend back in middle school.
     "What do you want Tony?"
     "Oh, nothing I just want you to be mine again."
     "After what you did to me?"
     "Look, I'm sorry, I should have trusted you more, please forgive me and let me make it up to you. Or should I do this my way?"
     "Fine, do it your way. I won't regret it anyway." I said to him closed my locker and got to class.
     "You'll see Cherie, you'll be mine someday," he said and clenched his fist.