~Chapter84~

Daniel's mom is enjoying her time with her boyfriend. He is two years younger than she is, but it didn't matter. He loves Daniel's mother. So he decided to meet her. They decided to play some games in the arcade. They tried various games like catch the duck, ring toss and many more.

Meanwhile.

Daniel was bored so he decided to go to the arcade, while he was playing some dance game something caught his eye. It was Gio and she was with some woman but he didn't notice her. Then Gio came in closer and whispered to her ear.

"Hon, I love you."
"Awe, you're so sweet honey, I'll love you too." She said and pecked his lips.
"Come on, hon, let's play."
"Let's go."

Daniel had nothing to do. So he went to the arcade. He went in and started playing the zombie game where he can shoot zombies then he went to whack a mole. Then he played a dance game before something caught his eye. It was Gio with a woman. He went closer and tapped Gio's shoulder.

Gio turned back and Daniel's mom quickly went out of the arcade.

"Gio, who was the woman you're with?"
"Oh, her? She's my girlfriend.
"I see, why did she run off like that? I wanted to meet her."
"I don't know. Maybe she needed to go to the ladies room."
"Oh, right. Gio, you never told me you had a girlfriend."
"Well, since you and Harris have none I don't want you to get hurt if I told you I have a girlfriend."
"No, it's fine, so what's your girlfriend's name?"
"Her name is......."

Then his phone rang.

"Can I take this call for a minute?"
"Sure."

He answered the phone. By saying:

"Hello, hon, where are you? My friend Daniel wants to meet you."
"Um, hon, I'm sorry. But I got called in the office, so I wouldn't be able to see you. But I promise, I'll make it up to you, okay?"
"Yeah, okay, I'll see you next time bye. Love you."
"Awe, that's so sweet, I love you too. But I have to go." She said hang up.

Gio knows Daniel but how? Should I tell Gio that my son is Daniel? Or maybe it isn't the time for it." She thought to herself before she entered the room and sat on her desk and sighed.

Minutes later.

Daniel was wondering who Gio's girlfriend might be. Hmm. Nevermind, it's none of my business anyway. He shook the thought out of his head and went home.

Meanwhile.

Gio was walking home then he saw Clarie with Cherie so he called out.

"Clarie."
"Oh, hi Gio what brings you by?"
"Nothing I was just about to head home then, I saw you."
"Oh, I see?"
"Oh, is there something you want to say?"
"Actually, I do. Do you want to hangout with me sometime?"
"Yeah, sure."
"Okay."

I then said.

"Come on, Clarie the bus is here." I said to her.
"Be right, there, so Gio, I'll see you next time."
"Yeah, sure."

So Clarie and Cherie got on the bus and drove off.

Later.

Sunnie was thinking about Leo on how he defended her from Senia. He was so cool she thought to herself. Just then her phone rang. It's my good friend Nathan. Why is Nathan calling me. She wondered to herself as she picked up the phone and he said.

"Hello, Sunnie."
"Hi, Nathan, why did you call?"
"Um, how are you Sunnie?"
"I'm fine, why do you ask?"
"It's nothing, I'm glad you're okay."

Maybe Nathan knows Leo's number. So she asked.

"Um, Nathan?"
"Yes, Sunnie?"
"Do you know Leo's phone number?"
"No, I don't."
"Oh, I see, bye then." She hung up.

Nathan sighed.

"What? Did she just hang up on me? Oh, well. At least I got to talk to her even for a minute. Ahh what do I do, she's just so pretty!" He said to himself before plopping on his bed.

A little while later.

I was wondering when Daniel kissed me I felt butterflies, while when Ethan kissed me I felt different. Somewhat like a very comfortable pillow and when we make out at the park. I felt so comfortable with him? While Daniel when we kissed I felt uneasy and nervous? Why? I don't understand? What does this mean? I was in my room pacing back and forth thinking of a way to solve this confusion. I sighed and decided to stop thinking about it.

Hours later after the surgery, Sofie was still not waking up. Then her dad visited his daughter. Her dad sat on the chair and held her hand.

"Please wake up Sofie please. I know I have been busy with work lately and start to neglect you. But it's hard for me because your mom and I are always at work. We're sorry but we promise once you wake up, we'll spend more time with you. Please, honey, just wake up." He said before lowering his head.

Just then, he noticed that there was a letter on the table and he got curious so he read it. He took the letter and began to unfold it and it says:

Sofie, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been mean to you, sure you may be a brat sometimes but you're just being you. I'm sorry, Sofie. I promise, I'd be good to you. Just wake up. please Sofie, don't leave me like this? I can't live without you. Believe it or not I've fallen in love with you. I didn't think I would fall for you. But working with someone who has so much passion for acting. I've grown to know you better and you are the best person I've ever known. I've been so tough on you that I didn't know how to act towards you. I got so caught up on things that I started to ignore you. But that doesn't mean I love you less. I'm just scared that you may reject me but who cares. I will confess it to you now. Remember you are special to me and I will understand if you don't want to work with me anymore. I just want you to know my feelings for you."

PS: I hope you get better soon. I love you. Come see me if you're still interested on being my model.

Jeffery~

Sofie's dad just let it be. Maybe because Jeffery makes her daughter happy and his always there when she needed someone to talk to. He left and told Cath to bring Sofie some food and call him if she ever wakes up.