~Chapter95~

As I was walking home. I was thinking about Ethan and how he loves me. But I still don't know how to act toward it. Then my phone rang continuously so I got my bag and picked it up. But as soon I got to answer it the line was dropped. Hmm. I wonder who could it be?" Probably no one I just shrugged it off and went inside the house. I went to the room since mom and dad are still at work and Sunnie was still at school. While my mind linger around my phone buzzed again. I got my bag and took it out but once again I missed the caller. Who could this caller be? My mind thought. I decided not to think about it and watch some TV in the living room. Just then there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Daniel standing there.
     "Daniel, uh, what are you doing here?"
     "Do you want to go for a walk?"
     "Yeah, sure. But wait. Let me fix up I'll be right back." I said and closed the door.
I fix my hair by combing it and putting lip tint on my lips I then went to my room and search for what to wear. So I just put on a pink faded hoodie that says. 'So Cool' and wore it and I wore my rubber shoes. I then went down and went out I got the keys to the door and locked it shut. Then I and Daniel went to the park. We talk about small stuff like the weather and music and more stuff. We sat on the bench. We were silent for a while then he started to speak. He asked.
     "Cherie, I...."
     "It's okay, Daniel, I'm listening."
     "I'm sorry,"
     "For what?"
     "For not showing you how much I love you."
    "Hey, it's fine. You love me your way. Even though you may not show it that often I can see that you're trying so don't worry about it."
He smiled at me. "So, are we good now maybe Sunnie got home already."
     "Come on, I'll walk you home."
     "Okay."
He walked me home just then I saw Ethan walking home. He saw me and Daniel.
     "Cherie, where did you come from?"
     "Oh, we went to the park. Daniel is just walking me home.
    "I'll see you next time Cher."
    "Okay," I said then he left.

Then Ethan went near me and held my hand and with a smile, he ask.
      "Cherie, come on let's head in."
We head inside the house and we both sat on the couch he turned to me and said.
     "Let's play a video game?"
     "Okay, let me just get the game in my room and we could set it up.
      "Or we could just play in your room." He suggested.
      "Okay, sure."
So we went upstairs to my room and closed the door.
    "Now where is it? Oh, found it."
We set up the Xbox and connect the wires to the cords then we started to play. Here, Ethan, I said as I hand him one of the controllers. He took it and we turn it on and play for a while.

    "Ethan, do you want something to drink?"
      "Yeah, okay."
      "Okay, I'll be right back."
So I went down and made some juice and put it on a tray. Then I took it up to my room. I went in and put the tray on the table and sat beside him and we played again.
      "Come on, Cher, help me?"
      "Okay, I got you."
After a while, we won.
     "That was so much fun."
     "Yeah, even though you killed a lot I only helped a little I giggled.
      "That's true. But I enjoy being with you. He said and smiled at me. I smiled back. He came near me and gently kissed me. We make out for a while then gently pulled away. He smiled and said.
      "Oh, Cher. I love you so very much."
I smiled at him.
     "I know Ethan. But. Aren't I being too selfish, if I asked you to wait when you know I like Daniel and not you?"
He shakes his head.
     "Cherie, I know you like Daniel and not me and I already know that and I just want to be by your side and love you like I used to."
     "But Ethan, I can see you hurting because of me."
     "It's okay, Cherie, I can endure the pain and you promised you will not push me away. Remember."
I sighed as I slowly nodded.
    "Cherie, remember your happiness is more important to me so just do what makes you happy, I'll support your decision no matter what."
When I heard those words I was extremely touched and I hugged him tight and I cried. He patted her back calmed her down and ask with a soft voice he asked.
      "Cherie, why are you crying?"
      "Thank you, Ethan, for always understanding me and loving me."
     "Of course. Cher. Now dry your tears. Let's watch TV downstairs.
We stood up and he held my hand. We go downstairs and just watch a few shows on TV like Masterchef, and the show Korean dance we even watched a love story and we end up crying because the girl died at the end of the show.
    "Oh, it's getting, I should probably get going."He said.
I don't want him to leave. But why? I thought to myself.
     "Ethan, can't you stay a little while longer?"
     "Why? Cher, are you afraid of being alone in the house?"
      "It's not that?"
       "Then what?" He asked.
       "It's just that your presence makes me feel safe and secure. So please just stay with me for a little while longer?"
     "I'll agree if you make me dinner later?"
     "Okay, fine," I said teasingly.
     "How about we play board games in my room? Come on."
I went to my room and he followed soon after he closed the door.
I went to find the board games. The rule every time a player lost they must flick a finger on the player's forehead.
We played for a while. Then he won the chess game yet again. I sighed.
     "I never win at chess,"I said a little irritated.
I move my hair and closed my eyes ready to get hit. Just as he was about to do it he lean forward and kissed me instead like before. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling at me. I blush bright red as I calmed myself down. Then my phone rang disturbing the serene moment. I look at the caller. It says, Marie. So I answered it.
     "Cherie,"
     "Yes, Marie."
     "Um, can we meet at a cafe nearby? I need your help?"
    "With what?" I asked her.
    "I'll tell you when you get here."
    "Can Ethan tag along?"
    "No, besides its girl stuff we're talking about here."
     "Okay, I'll be right there?"
I said as I ended the call.

    "Who was that?" Ethan asked me.
    "Oh, it's Marie, she says she wants to meet me."
     "Can I come?"
     "No, Ethan I already ask Marie and she said not to bring you."
     "Why?"
      "Cause we are talking about girl stuff and I think she's embarrassed if you might hear it."
     "Oh, I see."
    "I'll see you later,"I said and kissed his cheek.
     "I'll just go home then."
     "Yeah, okay."
He then left and I got dressed I wore a purple t-shirt with pink stripes on it then I wore my blue jeans and I wore my black rubber shoes and put on a little lip tint and I got my white box bag and put on my makeup my wipes and other stuff. Then I got the key and headed out.