01

Lex

"You are definitely underdressed for the occasion." That was the first thing Haylee uttered as Lex entered her apartment. Lex ignored her, going into her kitchen where she felt and heard Haylee following her with her heels and the ruby red lipstick on her lips as Lex turned around with a bag of chips in her hands and Haylee quite literally watched her with disgrace, "I'm embarrassed to show up to the game with you." She added as Lex shrugged, completely fine in the jeans and Vans she had opted to wear to the game.

Lex finally took in Haylee's choice of outfit, plaid slacks and the white over the shoulder top that was neatly tucked into the pants, "Last time I checked I am not the one who got a job with the rapids, I'm just a spectator." The seventeen retorted earning a groan from the twenty year old who finally grumbled profane words as she left her best friend eating contently away, "I think she's annoyed, Leo." Lex chuckled as she looked down at Haylee's dog as she finally followed Haylee Serna out to her living room where she sat fixing her bag.

"You love me." She mused making Haylee roll her eyes and muttering something about how she actually wanted to strangle her or something along those lines.

That's where the story of Cole and and Lex starts, with Haylee mumbling a couple words of disgrace to Lex as she road quietly munching on some snacks she had found in Haylee'a car, "How's Sam? Or am I not allowed to talk about him because of the whole contract thing?" She asked as Haylee eyed Lex who scrolled mindlessly on her instagram stopping to like a picture of Shawn Mendes before she looked ahead of her.

"Speaking of which," she stated, "You have to act like you don't know any of this, okay? You have a big mouth and you sometimes don't know how to act when you get excited."

Lex rolled eyes, slightly offended but stayed quiet because she knew she was right, "I'll just look down and pretend I don't know you." She spoke making Haylee roll her eyes, "I can at least say hi to Dillon?" She questioned as she thought of the oldest Serna, Lex's favorite Serna if you asked her. Haylee nodded as they pulled into the parking lots. Haylee finally looked over to Lex asking about Nolan, who she would always admit that she had the tiniest crush on the man.

"He's very much off the market, Serna." Arenando warned making Haylee laugh, "Been taken since high school, thank you very much. Although, if things don't work out with Sammy boy, Jonah the gorrilla is always available." Wiggling her eyebrows as she suggested her older brother Jonah who had recently gotten out of a relationship, "He's flying in sometime next week for post season."

Haylee watched as the players went eyeing her brother who slightly winked at her and then smiled and waved at Lex who smiled back softly watching mindlessly as all the players made there way into the stadium. She then noticed Sam walking slower, opting to get a glimpse of Haylee before he smiled wildly at his missus and then waving slightly at Lex who was scared to acknowledge his presences but then she realized that she wasn't even apart of the rapids team so she waved a little higher at him earning an earnest chuckled from him, "I say we get ice cream after the game." Lex spoke earning an excited nod from her best friend, "Been craving baseball nut all day."

Lex met Cole after the game, it wasn't exactly sparks flying or hearts melting at the sight, it was mostly Lex's hair thrown into some sort of messy bun, Hannah complaining about the god-awful pants she wore that stuck to her thighs and Lex somehow smearing her scoop of baseball nut on the white t-shirt of Cole's. One thing had led to another, her feet had somehow tripped within each other and Cole felt the cold substance on his chest, "Oh my dear God!" Screeching, Cole met with the hazel eyes that he would learn to adore, "I'm so so sorry, oh my god."

Haylee's eyes were wide as saucers as her eyes feasted on the body of the youngest signing of the youngest Colorado player and God with the luck Lex had she didn't even want to know. So Haylee pulled her away, muttering a sorry while Lex apologized profusely as Cole stood stunned unable to say anything, icecream dripping from him.

Cole didn't see Haylee again until the next two days after he had Lex's ice cream on him and he wasn't sure how he wanted to approach the bubbly woman, seeming to have more personality in her body than he had in one leg, "Y-your uhm- friend? The one t-t-that got h-her ice cream on-"

"Lex! LEXI? Alexia? What about her?" Haylee questioned setting her phone down, "You want her instagram?"

Authors Note!
Hi hello, here's a little blurb I've been working on all night for you to enjoy! The applications are still very much open! So go ahead & apply if you guys want!

•username
•name
•boyfriend/fiancé
• age
• how do you know Lex?
•how do you know Haylee?

tag friends :)) the more the merrier!