165

hayleeserna
5hr

📍Madison Square Garden

Liked by jfuent19 sammyvines and thousands of others

hayleeserna Game 1 Dub An awesome night

View 346 comments

warriors So great to have you with us! You did amazing!
↪️
hayleeserna Thank you so much! It's going to be an AWESOME season!

kortford_24 So weird to not see you with the Nuggets, but I'm so proud of you!
↪️
hayleeserna Thank you!

jonaharenado My girl 😍 great job babe! See you soon! I love you!
↪️
hayleeserna I love you too Jo!

dloading I want a redo of my interview
↪️
hayleeserna It's not my fault you weren't paying attention and hit your head on the door

kjroze 🙌🏼

milliemafooty 💕

dillon1710 So proud of you Hayls!

lysfreeland 💙💛

bellarodriguez 😍

cousy_arenado Proud of you short stuff!
↪️
hayleeserna ❤️

Haylee sat down on the team plane and put her headphones on. She quickly pressed answer when she saw Dillon FaceTiming her.

"Hey, Dill!"

"Hi, Haylee! Great job tonight!" He grinned.

"Aww thank you!"

"We're so proud of you!" Paige popped in.

"You two are the best! I love you!"

"We love you too!"

"But let's talk about you, Dillon! Scoring the game winner to win the Eastern Championship! I'm so happy that your move away from the Rapids has been so successful," Haylee grinned.

"Thanks, sis. I'm really happy with this move too. Definitely was nervous about it, but I think leaving Colorado was the right move for both of us," Dillon smiled.

"I couldn't agree more," Paige nodded, "you both are just thriving. When do the Warriors play the Hawks?"

"Mom like mid-January I think. Might fly hole separately from the team if it works out so I can hang out with you two a little."

"What makes you think we would want you to stay with us?" Dillon's brow furrowed.

"Asshole," Haylee jeered.

"What ever," he rolled his eyes.

"Okay seems like Haylee and Dillon's love for each other has expired for this call, so we'll just end it now," Paige huffed, "talk to you later, Haylee!"

"Good night!" She smiled and hung up before calling Jonah.

"Hey, babe! You did great tonight! I'm so proud of you!" He answered.

"Aw thank you," she grinned.

"We loved watching you," Jonah flipped the camera, so Haylee saw Nova, Nala, and Napoleon on the bed with him.

"Awww look at all my babies right there," she cooed, "I'll see you all soon!"

"You sure you're gonna be okay to drive home from the stadium?" Jonah tilted his head, "I can come get you. It's really not that big of a deal."

"No I'll be fine. I'll sleep on the plane anyways."

"If you're sure."

"I'm positive. Thank you though, Jo. I love you."

"I love you too, baby. We'll see you soon."