069

mike starred at her. that's when she was the most beautiful. the little amount of makeup that she wore was long gone. her hair damp as she wore a pink headband to push her baby hair away from her forehead. a clay mask on her face as her eyes went back and forth on the page of the book she was reading.

those are the parts he loved the most. that ones he wanted to see instead of the one instagram and the world saw when she stepped outside. her wild curls drying up as she hadn't put in any curl product in.

"what are you looking at?" she asked, as she closed the book she was reading. mike had been standing by the doorway of his bathroom, admiring her with a dumbfounded look that he hadn't realized that he been standing there ages.

mike smiled widely, as he pulled on a white shirt over his body, "you." he answered simply as he slowly crawled into his bed with her and bringing her closer, "my woman."

lex let out a giggle as her fingers went to scratch his scalp, "cheesy." she mused as she continued what she was doing and with her other hand to pick up her book and she continued residing.

"only for you." he responded as he closed his eyes, "don't go back to school." he begged as lex let out a sigh, "stay here."

"i gotta get an education." she spoke, "i can't live with my family forever." lex was in school for marketing and a minor in communications. in hopes to one day go into the sports field or fashion industry .

"you can live with me." he spoke, and he was being serious, "you can stay with me and you can do it here."

"mike," she breathed out, "we aren't being realistic here. i'll be here every month or so. plus, you'll be traveling a lot for basketball and spring break will be here before you know it and then the playoffs and i'll be here for all of it but your girlfriend has to get her education."

liked by cierraporter, mpjlegacy and 20,659 others

lexarenando appreciation post for the man that puts up with me. i love you tikey 💛

👥 mpj

view 207 comments

hayleeserna i love this

cierraporter this makes my heart happy

mpj i love you 💛

jessie.flemingg this is what happiness and serenity looks like 🥰

milliemafooty 😍

jraexx10 @jon_lewis7 step it up 🤧

username3 they're  so happy together

lysfreeland i love this and you

danaa so happy for you baby boo 😍

mpjlegacy omg 😭

milareyes this is love

bellarodriguez i'm so happy you finally have someone that loves you the way you deserve to be love! 🤩

lauraarenado i love you guys and this picture 💛