187

"ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!" Haylee yelled when she walked down from the press booth and saw all 10 Porters and Alexia sitting court side wearing Nuggets shirts. There were much stronger words Haylee wanted to use, but it would be incredibly unprofessional.

"What?" Mike asked innocently.

"You're all wearing Nuggets jerseys when you're court side at the Warriors stadium! And Lex! Are you kidding me?! I KNOW you have multiple Warriors shirts," Haylee narrowed her eyes at them.

"I mean, I am a Nuggets player," Mike shrugged.

"Lex?"

"I might as well be shady with my man," she smiled.

"Oh my god. You need to change right freaking now! You're making me look bad!" Haylee rubbed her face before looking down at her watch.

"I am not changing," Mike looked at her with disgust.

"Oh my god!"

"You sound like Janice from Friends," Dillon laughed.

"I will kill you," Haylee seethed, her eyes turned a dark blue as her cheeks flushed red.

"Woah there, Hayls. I am here in a Warriors jersey," Dillon held up his hands.

"ALISON!" Haylee yelled as she turned heel looking for her boss.

"Yes?" Alison rushed over from where she had been standing.

"I need to talk to Jonathon from Premium!"

"Why?" Alison's brow furrowed, "is something wrong with the court side seats?

"No. It's just the Porters and Lex are in Nuggets jerseys and shirts court side. I need a box for them so they aren't on camera," Haylee explained.

"I'll call him right away," Alison nodded, "and we'll get a security escort. Don't need any crazy fans attacking them."

"Thank you," Haylee let out a sigh of relief.

"Of course. Now you have an interview with Steph in a few minutes."

"Yep. On it now. Just wanted to tell you about the Porters," Haylee nodded walking away, tapping on her iPad.

"Steph! Interview!" Haylee called out to her friend who was warming up.

"Got it!" He ran over to her, "you good? You look upset."

"Lex and the Porters are all in Nuggets jerseys court side," she huffed.

"Ooo yeah that's a bad look," Steph rubbed the back of his head.

"We're getting them a box so they won't be on camera," Haylee rolled her eyes, "making me look bad."

"Just a little," Steph laughed as she handed him a microphone.

Haylee loved when she got to interview Steph. They were good friends, and it always showed when they did interviews together. The fans always commented on it too. They were relaxed, joked around, and the conversation flowed so easily. This interview was no different.

"And we're clear," Joshua smiled, "great as always."

"Good luck, Steph," Haylee quickly hugged him

"Thanks! See you later!" He hugged her back before running back on to the court.

Haylee helped Josh's get the sound equipment out away before grabbing her iPad again. Everything was on track. She looked over and saw the Porters and Lex leaving court side. She walked over watched.