042

michael rushed after haylee, as she maneuvered in and out of places, trying to get ready for tonight's game, "wait up!" he yelled making the blonde turn swiftly on her heels, and a smile spread on her lips as she looked up to see the 6'10 power forward slowly down as he got closer to haylee, giving her his signature toothy smile, "i've been meaning to talk to you." he finally spoke, as they now walked side by side.

haylee still couldn't get used to how tall michael was, and that's all she heard from lex as they both stood around no taller than 5'4 on a good day and maybe that includes heels most days, "i'm all ears." the woman smiled as she locked her phone, sliding it into her jean pocket and looking at mike.

the twenty-one year old didn't know where to begin but he had to start somewhere, "how slow is too fast?" he asked making the tv host raise her eyebrows, "with lex, how slow is too fast? i know she isn't ready for a relationship and i'm not pressuring her but what is too fast? how bold can i be that it won't cross the line?" he asked, unsure if they way he phrased it made sense.

"what exactly do you want to do?" haylee asked as they entered her office, and she popped her button open, her belly suffocating her.

"we've been out and it's been great but i'm scared that if i show her that i appreciate her i will scare her away." michael confessed. he was patient as he needed to be because lex had confided in him how broken her previous relationship had left her and that last thing he wanted was to make her feel like she was committing the same mistakes, "i really like her, hayls and i just want to make sure i'm not doing too much and not en-"

"if jonah likes you, you're set. if nolan likes you, you're set. cousy is the easier one of the three but i know for a fact that they like you, you have passed a test that took cole months to pass." haylee confessd after jonah had told her one night how much they liked michael. it was instant click with the brothers, something that cole hadn't been so lucky to have, "lex likes you. you're doing great. i can't thank you enough for being so patient with her, mike. she's my heart in human form, but don't let her know that." haylee warned.

liked by mpj, jonaharenado and 13,682 others

lexarenando casual friday nights

👥haylsnicholson

view 267 comments

cierraporter: okay wow 😲

mpjlegacy: god really blessed y'all

haylsnicholson: best friend 🥰

milliemafooty: my girls 💛

jonaharenado: egg heads
↪️
lexarenando: i know you aren't talking gorrilla man 🙄

milareyes: hermosas 😍
↪️
lexarenado: i promise you that if my parents had taught me spanish, things would be different

username3: lex really is glowing different. haylee is literally glowing

bellarodriguez: literally so stunning 🔥🔥🔥

laurakwan: 😍

mpj: i like how you glow
↪️
haylsnicholson: thank me later. isn't she stunning
lexarenado: still don't know how to feel about this alliance 🙄

dannaa: miss you both 🤧

lysfreeland: pop off ladies 🤤