105

"wait until i get my hands on you!" Lex hissed as she heard Mike sigh from the bluetooth of her car, being stuck in traffic as she traveled to go visit Jonah in San Francisco for the weekend. Letting out an airy sigh, Lex rubbed her temples wanting nothing more than to hold Mike, "How are you holding up?" she asked.

Mike chuckled. He knew her through and through and as angry as she was that Mike had done that she wanted his safety more than anything, "Sore," he confessed, as he walked around packing his bags for the next away game, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let him get under my skin like that." Mike finally sat down on the edge of his bed in Denver waiting to hear his girlfriend's response.

Lex licked her lips. Watching as traffic slowly started to move, "I'm not mad, I just worry about you and I don't ever want you to do something stupid just because of me, especially if it's going to affect your career." Lex confessed, "I love you, thank you."

Things would begin to become rocky with them. Sudden changes in their relationships startling them and making them unsure of where they stand in each other's lives. People who will come in and comfort them, that won't be their significant others.

Liked by bellarodriguez, dbook and thousands of others

lexarenado San Francisco, you're quite gnarly

👥 jonaharenado

view 288 comments

hayleeserna please don't kill each other this weeknd
↪️
meggiesuee i second that

jonaharenado alright monkey give me those credits for looking like an idiot for taking all those pictures of you
↪️
lexarenado it was self timer

mpj 😍😍😍

mckenzieejackson okay wow miss you pretty girl 🤩

lauraarenado sweet baby lex

milliemafooty my two babies in the same place ❤️ have fun together my loves

nuggetswags she's literally an icon living

username7 she makes leggings and a hoodie look good
↪️
username9 she has enough money to wear expensive shoes

cierraporter don't take my job @jonaharenado the prettiest model ever 🤩🤩🤩

dbook 😯🤩

mpjlegacy this man think he slick with all that stupid emojis ^^^^^

jess.flemiggg okay im over you getting this education out of state pls come home

milareyes wowzassssss lex 🔥🔥🔥

the winds that brought the spring night made itself present as lex and jonah sat eating their gelato in front of the small gelato shop. it felt nice to be able to do this again. jonah and lex had been inseparable since they day she was born and at the end of the day as much as they were down each other's throats they were each others best friends before anything, "can i tell you something? and maybe ask for advice too?" lex finally piped up after a couple of moments of silence.

jonah looked up from his gelato, nodding as he leaned forward to lex, "what's up?"

"what do you consider cheating?" she asked.

jonah raised his eyebrows, almost not wanting to think that his baby sister would actually do something like that to her boyfriend, "you didn't-"

"god no!" lex interrupted knowing that jonah thought she had, "i would never."

"just making sure." jonah defended himself, raising his hands up in defense as lex rolled her eyes as she took another spoonful in her mouth.

"devin booker has been reaching out and i haven't told mike-"

"because you are letting do so, huh, little one?" jonah stopped dead in her tracks. it wasn't like he hadn't noticed that sudden popularity his baby sister had all of sudden now that she had ties with mike. all the sudden interest of the athletes that he was sure just wanted to hit it and quit it. he had seen how things worked when a young man was suddenly just thrown into the life money and fame. he was there once too. and the last thing he wanted was for his sister to do something stupid, "you need to say something, Lex. what's he been saying?"

"he wants to meet up soon. in california. i'm guessing since there season is coming to an end soon."

jonah sighed, "i would talk to mike and stay away from devin, too."