08

lexarenando just made a post!

Liked by hayleeserna, jonaharenado and 13,672 others

lexarenando I had all these cute pictures of us but I think this picture quite literally depicts us v well. Happy 20th sister friend 💛 I love you a long time! Ps.. pls don't get your back broken ... yet ;))

👥 hayleeserna

View 209 comments

samnich28: Leo is scared for life after this picture

dillon1710: down each other's throats before, down each other's throats afterwards

nolanbeingnolan: @hayleeserna hbd to our fav queen!!! 💛

hayleeserna: you're my fav human being .. I love  you long time 🥰🥰💛💛
↪️
lexarenando: bc the long run is a pretty freaking long
😌

micheala_: miss you both! @hayleeserna happy birthday sweets ❤️❤️
↪️
hayleeserna: visit soon!

username: this friendship is too iconic not to stan

santa_mona: Lex your face 😂😂 happy birthday @hayleeserna ❤️❤️

paige.serna: your friendship in a nutshell 😭😭

milliemafooty: happy birthday @hayleeserna you deserve the world sweet girl ❤️❤️
↪️
hayleeserna: love you the most momma nado

sarahstones: prettiest girls ever 😍😍 hbd H! @hayleeserna

dannaa: 🤩🤩

jonaharenando: incompetent

marhernandez: happy birthday to the sweetest soul 🤩🤩 love you baby boo

milareyes: hbd from Italy
↪️
lexarenando: send @paulodybla my way pls & thanks
hayleeserna: ur cheating on @colebasset

milareyes: hbd from Italy↪️lexarenando: send @paulodybla my way pls & thanks hayleeserna: ur cheating on @colebasset

hayleeserna replied to your story

oh
so
he
took
you
to
Starbucks
oh
so
it's
official

Nolan and Jonah really didn't know how to act. They had tried and tried to come to the conclusion that Lex wasn't any longer the little eight year old or twelve year old that would beg to wear their jerseys to their games even if that jersey itself drowned her body, making it seem like a floating head. There was the pit in their stomach that formed every time Lex seemed to be meeting this boy and it hurt.

Lex had noticed, how could she not? "I think Nolan is having a rough time trying to assimilate this," Millie murmured one night as Lex cuddled closer to her mother that ran her fingers over her dark hair, "Talk to him. You've been his little doll since day one and I think it's finally hit him hard that the older you get the less time he'll have you as his baby sister, sweetie. I talked to Jonah last night too."

Lex looked at her mother at the mention of Jonah, "What did he say? Is he mad at me? He won't even look at me in the eye, mom. It's like I lost my best friend." The teen looked sadly at her mother that squeezed her tightly assuring that she hadn't lost her brother.

"He's fine, being a big baby as usual," the mother of four chuckled, "I just think that they feel this certain protectiveness over you, as the the youngest and as the only girl. Especially Nolan, I think it would be better if you talked to him."

That night after she had ended her FaceTime call with Cole, she found herself softly opening Nolan's bedroom door; her brother laying there watching some sort of sports channel as he laid eyes on his sister who smiled nervously at him, "Bubs." Lex muttered, making Nolan sit up straight in the bed as Lex padded softly to the edge, "I'm sorry for replacing you."

Nolan chuckled softly as he sat next to her, an arm bringing his baby sister into his side, kissing her forehead, "Feels like it doesn't it?" He questioned as he held her tighter, Lex ever so slightly holding him, "doesn't feel great either."

Lex finally pulled away looking at her brother with her infamous dopey eyes, "I don't think any boy could ever replace you, Cousy or Jonah, you'll always be my favorite." Musing, Nolan nodded. Knowing that maybe deep down he was overreacting, "but I really like this boy, like a lot."

And there it was. The sudden realization that his baby sister wasn't a baby anymore. And he wanted to be okay because his baby sister was on this cloud and he knew what it felt to be so infatuated with someone, "Yeah," he looked at Lex a small frown on his lips as his baby sister nodded, "I can see it in your eyes." Nolan paused for a few moments before hugging his sister tightly, "Just promise me you'll won't fall head first for him, you'll be wise."