136

Liked by milareyes genevievealbernaz10 and thousands of others

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Liked by milareyes genevievealbernaz10 and thousands of others

hayleeserna Hayls is happiest with her man and wine 🥰🥰
📸 carokimblez

👥 jonaharenado sfgiants

View 631 comments

milareyes You SMASHED that upgrade button 😍😍😍😍
↪️
hayleeserna Don't I know it 🤩🤩🤩
↪️
rapidswags Ooooof the shaaaadeeeeeeee

jonaharenado Happiest with my girl and whiskey 😘
↪️
hayleeserna I absolutely adore you ❤️❤️

dillon1710 Do you ever open your in pictures?
↪️
hayleeserna Do you ever stop hating on my pictures?

sfgiants Welcome to our family 🧡
↪️
hayleeserna Happy to be apart of it 🧡

lexarenado 😍😍😍 you glow

paigenicole2 Your happiness is shining through 🥺

giantsfans I just know they're gonna have the most beautiful blue eyed babies 🥺🥺

arenadoupdates This is like a fairy tale story: falling in love with your best friend's brother

kellynacosta How are you that close to Jonah's height?
↪️
sherrberrt Not pictured: Haylee standing on a crate 😂
↪️
hayleeserna Why would you expose me like this?

mpjlegacy Waiting for this kinda content from Lex and Mike

milliemafooty I love you both ❤️
↪️
hayleeserna I love you too!

samnich28 🙃
↪️
giantswags Go away Sam

hayleeserna
4hr

samnich28 replied to your story So no chance to try us again? SEEN

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

samnich28 replied to your story
So no chance to try us again?
SEEN

Haylee stared at her phone with her jaw hanging. Jonah was also on his phone scrolling around on Instagram and Twitter currently oblivious to Haylee's shock. She typed up a response and then deleted it. She tried a different message but also deleted it. Haylee has seen Sam popping up in her likes and comments recently but had ignored it. There was no need to say anything until now. She bit her lip and sighed deeply.

"What's wrong, babe?" Jonah looked up at her.

"Uhm Sam swiped up on my story of us and said 'so no chance to try us again?' and I don't know what to say back. Usually I ignore his comments and likes, but I feel like I need to shut it down," Haylee explained.

"He's delusional," Jonah huffed, "I'll respond."

"On my phone?" Haylee asked.

"Nope. I'm messaging the piece of shit myself."

Haylee nodded and ran her fingers through his hair. She screen shot it and sent it to Dillon and Paige with a laughing crying and eye roll emojis. Dillon was instantly mad and offered to yell at him while Paige found the whole thing amusing. Haylee thanked but told him that Jonah was messaging Sam.

"What'd ya think?" Jonah held his phone up for Haylee to read the message.

"Sam, I know you miss Haylee. Any guy would, but you're the one who cheated and lost her. You shattered her like Cole shattered Lex. There is absolutely no chance of a reconciliation between you two, so stop messaging my girlfriend," Haylee read out loud, "it's good. Just promise me you won't get in a fight with him."

"Promise," he nodded taking back his phone.

"Thank you," Haylee smiled.

"Of course," Jonah sat up and kissed her.

hayleeserna
18min

hayleeserna 18min

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.