065

Liked by cierraporter, jessie

Liked by cierraporter, jessie.flemingg and 16,682 others

lexarenando living our best lives 🤩

👥hayleeserna

view 209 comments

jessie.flemingg the prettiest ever 😍

username3 i miss seeing them at the rapids game

hayleeserna starting the new year w the same person

hayleeserna i love you a long time best friend

mpj the girl without the glasses 😍

username7 i need someone to love me the way mike loves lex

danaa so pretty 🤩🤩🤩

milareyes hella heart eyes for both of you 🔥🔥

cierraporter oh the prettiest ever 😍

milliemafooty my girls 💛

kellynacosta traitors 😭
↪️
lexarenado okay but like i haven't seen baby E in like 5726162 years so who's the fake friend ????

rapidswags i miss lex and cole
↪️
hayleeserna we don't

mike looked at lex, a content look on his face as his hands landed on her hips as she let out a giggle, "i love you, ma'am." he musked as she leant down and kissed his lips slightly.

"you're gonna get a break from me soon." she added making him groan as he flipped them over and nudged his head between her neck. closing his eyes as she ran her fingers through his short hair, "i miss your curls." she stated missing the way her finger run through his curls.

"but check my waves." mike pointed out, as lex ran her fingers through the pattern of his girls being laid down, "can't top that."

lex smiled. not wanting to leave this moment. wanting to be held by him. there. in the warmth of his bed. their limbs intertwined. their heartbeat one. but sadly, one had to go back to reality soon. back to the hustle and bustle of the daily life. back to being miles apart while they both worked on their careers, "i still prefer your curls."

mike rolled onto his back, his eyes still closed as his hands reached for lex. turning to her side, she admired his side profile. how his eyelashes shadowed over him and how his plumped lips pates slightly as small puffs of air left them.

the feeling they both felt could only be described in one way. cloud nine. complete. they completed each other. they balanced each other out and that's what they both needed. millie had told her daughter so.

"this heartbreak led you to the man of your dreams. you had plans and dreams with cole but your reality is with mike." she told her one night as lex looked at her mother and smiled warmly at her, "cole, he was a good kid but mike, the way he looks at you and the way he loves you leaves no question in my heart that he will always put you first."

"hey." he spoke after a couple of moments, "happy two months."