149

Liked by cierraporter laceylowe and thousands of others

hayleeserna Somehow we managed to take a picture without any of our dogs interrupting

👥 jonaharenado

View 531 comments

genevievealbernaz10 Welcome back!
↪️
hayleeserna Thank you so much! See you later!

jonaharenado ❤️

kjroze You didn't even say good bye?
↪️
hayleeserna I still have two trips to Colorado planned.

bellarodriguez I love you two 🤩

Haylee smiled as she walked down to the dug out. She had her passes around her neck. She paused when she Jonah warming up. She couldn't help but snap a picture of him. She continued walking down when he went back to the dug out.

"Jo," she called as she walked over to him.

"Hey, babe!" A grin lit up his eyes as he jogged over.

"Hi!" She smiled and threw his arms around his neck, "I wanted to come say good luck!"

"Thank you! You are the best," he lifted her up.

"Good luck," she leaned forward and kissed him.

Jonah kissed her back deeply. His hands gently squeezing the backs of her thighs. It was one of those passionate kisses that lead somewhere else. And as much as Haylee wanted to continue, she knew that they couldn't. She pulled away and leaned her head into his neck.

"Save it for later, Jonah," she giggled.

"You're a tease. You come down to the dug out in my jersey and little shorts and tell me not to kiss you?" Jonah huffed.

"I came down to wish you good luck. You turned a simple kiss into one of those baby making kisses," Haylee laughed as Jonah set her down.

"Can you blame me?"

"Get your head back in the game, babe," she teased.

Jonah rolled his eyes and sighed heavily, "is Mom here yet?"

"Not when I came down, but I'm sure she'll be here soon," Haylee took his hand.

"I know. I'll see you both down in the family room after the game."

"Okay. You're gonna kill it," she kissed the back of his hand.

"I love you," Jonah pulled her in for a tight hug.

"I know you do. You show me that every day," Haylee smiled up at him.

"Glad you think so. Now get out of here! You're ruining my concentration," he smirked.