118

maybe it was the guilt eating her alive or the sole fact that she missed mike. lex really didn't know, what she did know was that she was riding an uber to his house in denver, sending updates to cierra to keep him entertained while she arrived. deciding that after the weekend she had with devin, lex needed to almost redeem herself by being with mike a whole week. it was what seemed fair to her, it was probably what made her feel less guilty.

yet, there was nothing to feel guilty over. devin was a friend of hers. she knew her boundaries with him, and that's what she wanted. finally arriving to his house, lex felt giddy and her heart was beating  faster at the thought of seeing her boyfriend who she hadn't seen since the the beginning of the year. it was long months of separation, and it would get harder as the relationship would slowly decline over the weeks.

mike had been spending so much of his time with the new woman. tayla just seemed to get him. she was there when lex was busy. she was able to leave and drop things when lex couldn't. maybe mike was being selfish and asking too much of her, but he missed having that attention. he missed lex, and maybe he was trying to replace that missing feeling.

he wasn't expecting her at all. he wasn't expecting to see her until the soonest maybe may. but there she was in all her glory with a wide smile. his mind wasn't able to process what was going on before his heart instructed him to hold her as tightly as he could. maybe something was telling him that it would've been the last time he would have her like this in his arms. regardless, he savored it. her warmth as she clung onto him. her smell. and the way she squealed in his hold, "what are you doing here?" he asked? finally putting her down as he reached for her bags. throwing them aside he finally looked at her.

"i missed you." she pouted as she stretched her arms out to him, "so i came. impulse decision."

mike accepted her pleads as he reached out to hold her again, his lips on the top of her head as he planted a loving kiss, "i'm happy that you're here." he confessed, "i needed you here."

mike had cleared out the house. he wanted absolutely no distractions especially since it had been so long since lex had been around. all he wanted to do was lay in his bed with her. hold her because he needed it.

"com'er" mike mumbled as he pulled lex closer to him, one of his large hands on her bottom and the other wrapped around her. his eyes closed, as his girlfriend fixated herself at the croak of his neck her lips leaving small open kissed on his flesh, "don't start something you can't finish." he muttered as lex  smiled, one of his eyes opening to look at her.

the two stayed like this for a while, one of his hands gripping her ass as his lips looked for hers. as he deepened the kiss, his grip around her tightening her, his other hand tugging her closer. airy breaths left their lips as they got closer to each other, lex straddling his hips, softly grinding down earning a groan from him and a thrust from him. lex  leaned down to kiss his lips as they slowly rutted into each other, groans leaving their lips as they felt a release. lex hid her face at the croak of his neck, soft moans leaving her lips as he continued to lift his lips to thrust into her.

"take these off." he groaned, finding his willpower to flip them over and try to tug her nike shorts off of her, "take these off." he stated again as lex shimmied off her shorts and michael leaned to kiss her again, as she tried to pull down his shorts again.

"condom." her words were airy as mike reached over her to fetch one. it grew quite between them, the only noises were the soft groans and moans leaving their lips and the squeaks that left the headboard as mike thrusted into her. lex  tugged on his hair her back arching as he lifted his head from her neck and captured her lips, "take this off." she mumbled tugging on his shirt. and mike stopped his movements tugging off his shirt.