141

Liked by mlbwags milareyes and thousands of others

hayleeserna Beach day with some amazing ladies! Thank you for welcoming to San Francisco with open arms 🧡🖤

👥 lindseegrenz genevievealbernaz10 jayyyryyye paige.yazzz

View 422 comments

giantswags I love them 🥺

rapidsaway This is so sweet ❤️

jonaharenado This makes me smile! Glad you had such a good time! See you tomorrow!
↪️
hayleeserna Thank you ❤️❤️ can't wait

lindseegrenz Aw I had such a great time with you ladies!

laceylowe You're all so pretty 😍

sfgiants This support 🧡🖤

arenadofam Hayls 🤩

Haylee laid in bed with all four dogs taking up Jonah's spot. He was currently in Washington DC. Haylee has opted to stay behind with a few of the other wives and fiancées for some bonding. She was finally feeling more at ease and like she had found her place with them.

The Office played in the background while she mindlessly scrolled around on Twitter and Instagram. Napoleon moves and laid his head on her stomach. Haylee grinned and set her phone down to pet his ears.

"My sweet baby boy," Haylee cooed at her dog who she would lovingly call her personal space heater. She loved it especially since Jonah wasn't there.

Her phone started ringing. Haylee groaned and rubbed her face praying it wasn't Lex. She didn't feel like getting yelled at again. It felt like most of the conversations she had with Lex over the last few months were Lex yelling at her. She knew it wasn't Jonah since they had just gotten off FaceTime about twenty minutes ago. She picked it up almost afraid. A wide smile appeared when Haylee saw Dillon's name.

"Dillon!" She grinned.

"That's the friendliest greeting I've ever gotten from you, Hayls," he laughed.

"Oh shut up, Serna," Haylee rolled her eyes.

"There's my sister," he joked.

"How are you? I miss you."

"I'm good. I miss you too. How are you?"

"I'm okay," she shrugged.

"Haven't talked to Lex?"

"Nope. It might be for the best right now until she cools off," Haylee sighed knowing Lex was still probably fuming about her publicly wishing Mike a happy birthday.

"I'm sorry, Hayls," Dillon smiled sympathetically.

"Thank you. Now what's up?"

"Do you have plans for your birthday yet?"

"I don't," she shook her head, "why?"

"Well the Rapids and the Rockies are gonna be in town over your birthday weekend. Thought maybe you'd like to come out to Atlanta and celebrate with all of us? I'm sure Mom and Dad would come out too," Dillon explained.

"Oh that's such a good idea! I'd love that! Thanks for thinking of it!" Haylee grinned.

"Yeah of course! We could invite the Rapids and Nols of course," Dillon smiled.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Hayls. I miss you, you pain in the ass."

"I miss you more, asshole," she stuck his tongue out at him.

"Did you hear that Cole got called back to Cincinnati?"

"I didn't. I knew he got sold, but I didn't know to what team. FC Cincinnati hm?"

"Yep."

"Kinda a downgrade if you ask me."

"Oh definitely. They called him back because they're doing so badly."

"Well good," Haylee smirked.

"You'll have to check with Kort and Andre, but I believe that the Rapids are looking to sell Sam too. They think he's too problematic with the restraining order since it got leaked that he has it. Doesn't make them or him look very good," Dillon continued.

"I told him getting arrested for trespassing at his ex-wife's house wouldn't be a good look," Haylee rolled her eyes.

"Well the Rapids Front Office is clearly not happy about the restraining order either. But I'd still check with Kort."

"Look at you with all the gossip," she teased.

"It's just a few of the MLS headlines. Maybe you'd know if you weren't always at Giants games," he sniffed.

"I'm a big baseball fan. And don't even pretend like you didn't use to throw baseballs at me," Haylee pretended to narrow her eyes angrily at him.

"Yeah cuz you were a little shit," he fired back, "anyways. Just wanted to invite you down here. I'll talk to you soon. Have a nice night."

"Well thank you. You too, Bye, Dillon!"